Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Think i'll go with the Scottish and European footballing authorities views on it, thanks all the same...

OK then Benny :) , we P&Bers have been analysing the ambiguous ASA release for days now trying to get our heads around it because let's face it is not conclusive at all. Now Tedi in his new signature has helped decipher the UEFA stance on yer new club.

“We consulted with UEFA, which explained that its rules allowed for the recognition of the ‘sporting continuity’ of a club’s match record, even if that club’s corporate structure had changed,” the ruling stated.

See the bit in bold ?, how can a club change it's corporate structure if it is the mythical company that is changing it's structure ?. If you read the statement correctly it is UEFA actually confirming that clubs themselves change it's corporate structure and not that there is another entity called a company.

I mean it should actually read as the company that is running the club changing it's corporate structure which really doesn't affect the club if you believe what the SFA have fudged out that companies are separate from the club.

So if UEFA are releasing stuff like "club’s corporate structure" then it says they believe that clubs are companies that can restructure their corporate identity and no mention of a mythical company that can run/own & operate a club changing it's corporate structure :) .

Not too shabby Monkay. I see yer spelling hasn't improved. How's yerself anyway?

Apologies - most careless.

I'm ok. Pretty pissed off with how McIntyre has dismantled our good side and has us worrying about relegation rather than pushing for the play-offs.

In terms of stuff that actually matters though, all is well.

How's the dressage?

Ally denying their will be a January clear out .... clear indicator something is wrong.

T

We'll be selling ,.,. but I've been told we don't have to .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine the ragers fans if they were told we are having a firesale in January :lol: , their lives wouldn't be worth living if they had to endure the same kind of results they had last season in the 3rd division come Febuary :) .

Also another wee nugget Dhenny in your link !,

The ongoing financial difficulties at Ibrox have been well documented over recent years and the club continue to struggle as a new company, losing £14.4 million during their first 13 months of trading.

Here was us being told that the club is separate an aw that ?, how can the club be a company ?, just one of those slipping of the masks were everyone actually knows the club is a footballing company :) .

Imagine the ragers fans if they were told we are having a firesale in January :lol: , their lives wouldn't be worth living if they had to endure the same kind of results they had last season in the 3rd division come Febuary :) .

Also another wee nugget Dhenny in your link !,

Here was us being told that the club is separate an aw that ?, how can the club be a company ?, just one of those slipping of the masks were everyone actually knows the club is a footballing company :) .

You posted the magical word there "Imagine".

Edited by SonsOfStruth

Ally denying their will be a January clear out .... clear indicator something is wrong.

Poor old Ally. He's right out of the loop as usual. If he hadn't made more money out of Rangers' demise than anyone but Green, I'd feel sorry for him.

Maybe a bit of a leap here, but I wonder if getting matches postponed for International breaks and suchlike, is a reflection of Rangers' absolute need to win every week. I'm not just talking about the need to appease the spoilt children who support them. I'm referring to the idea that they might well know that a points penalty and a fire sale lie ahead in the form of another admin. Maybe the lead must by then be absolutely massive if Rangers are to maintain their progress 'back to where they belong'.

Actually I'm thinking Tedi as he has went AWOL and this muppets second post on here was to reply to me :blink: .

:lol:

Should you not be at least a little bit concerned at the going ons at your own club? It's granted that your cub will continue to win the league until we are back but the thing you should be worried about is the lack of spending? Can it be that Peter is worrying about these dodgy loans Celtic have gotten from the CO-OP who are currently in a bit trouble themselves? It really does come across as a bit fishy. Celtic have a massive opportunity to put a big gap between us and you but they don't seem to want to do that. Celtic are selling their best players and bringing in poorer quality players. The current Celtic team is probably the worst you have had.

Poor old Ally. He's right out of the loop as usual. If he hadn't made more money out of Rangers' demise than anyone but Green, I'd feel sorry for him.

Maybe a bit of a leap here, but I wonder if getting matches postponed for International breaks and suchlike, is a reflection of Rangers' absolute need to win every week. I'm not just talking about the need to appease the spoilt children who support them. I'm referring to the idea that they might well know that a points penalty and a fire sale lie ahead in the form of another admin. Maybe the lead must by then be absolutely massive if Rangers are to maintain their progress 'back to where they belong'.

Such a little, if not deluded imagination you have there. I think you forget that 'super put £1,000,000 of his own money into Rangers. Are you actually doing to tell me that 'super has no loyalty or love for Rangers whatsoever and all the years he spent as a player and coach was just for money?

Such a little, if not deluded imagination you have there. I think you forget that 'super put £1,000,000 of his own money into Rangers. Are you actually doing to tell me that 'super has no loyalty or love for Rangers whatsoever and all the years he spent as a player and coach was just for money?

LOL - even forgetting his 1p shares which are becoming worth less daily, how much has Super Salary removed from the Ibroke? Answer me - he has 'lifted' more than Bri, 2nd only to Chucki!

He also hoofed the 1872 into the downfall by being a pish manager and getting the liquidated Club into the death throws

EDIT - If I had the misfortune to be an Orc, I'd think Super Fatboy is one of the worst problems next to the bus boyz

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Should you not be at least a little bit concerned at the going ons at your own club? It's granted that your cub will continue to win the league until we are back but the thing you should be worried about is the lack of spending? Can it be that Peter is worrying about these dodgy loans Celtic have gotten from the CO-OP who are currently in a bit trouble themselves? It really does come across as a bit fishy. Celtic have a massive opportunity to put a big gap between us and you but they don't seem to want to do that. Celtic are selling their best players and bringing in poorer quality players. The current Celtic team is probably the worst you have had.

Just what on earth makes you think "until we are back" ?, and why the deflection towards Celtic when the club you support is on the brink of destruction if all the rumours are correct about it's backers and future financial problems ?. And we do like our rumours about Rangers on P&B because they eventually become fact :) .

Also if you are a genuine new account and not another sevconian alias, you do realise that sacking the board means a 7 figure pay out furthering the clubs financial problems, you'll be lucky to see this incarnation of The Rangers reach the top tier.

So where is the finance your club needs going to come from ?.