Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

£19m revenue, £18m wage bill. FD will outline one off costs later in meeting.

Excuse me? Revenues barely even meet the wage bill? Forget fixed costs, tax (No laughing, VAT receipts at least), depreciation, rates, utility bills, insurance etc, etc.

Utterly insane given the events of the last two years.

:1eye

£18 MILLION????????? Id expect Thistle to be chasing Celtic to the death for the Premiership title for that, never mind the 3rd Division> Utterly ridicolous!

I wasn't talking about me. The majority of fans wont accept the outcome and who could blame them with such an incompetent board who fail to give the fans any answers.

The majority of fans will never accept a sustainable 'rangers'.

They gave a standing ovation to a manager creaming £800k a year and holding 1p shares, FFS. :lol:

The majority of fans will never accept a sustainable 'rangers'.

They gave a standing ovation to a manager creaming £800k a year and holding 1p shares, FFS. :lol:

Is that so? The majority of us were disgusted at the amount of money getting chucked about for the lower leagues.

I take it you don't like Ally? Say what you want about his salary but he's the only person at Rangers who genuinely loves the club.

I wasn't talking about me. The majority of fans wont accept the outcome and who could blame them with such an incompetent board who fail to give the fans any answers.

They will have no choice but to accept it.

Is that so? The majority of us were disgusted at the amount of money getting chucked about for the lower leagues.

I take it you don't like Ally? Say what you want about his salary but he's the only person at Rangers who genuinely loves the club.

Gimme £800K a year and I'll change my allegiance and love your club.

On second thoughts; Nah! F*cking stuff it. :thumsup2

2-10 years late with this chat. I'm sure your non-acceptance will be as hard hitting and as effective as all the protests up to this point.

Unless of course a pair of testicles is found amongst your support and you stop giving them your money. A second death will not only be the funniest thing to happen next year but it is the only realistic chance of removing these leeches. Happy wailing and teeth gnashing, we'll be with you all the way (pishing ourselves laughing).

And theres the rub for you lot! A Rangers man. who is fleecing the club for the salary he is and he is a hero!! Head utterly up your arses!

2-10 years late with this chat. I'm sure your non-acceptance will be as hard hitting and as effective as all the protests up to this point.

Unless of course a pair of testicles is found amongst your support and you stop giving them your money. A second death will not only be the funniest thing to happen next year but it is the only realistic chance of removing these leeches. Happy wailing and teeth gnashing, we'll be with you all the way (pishing ourselves laughing).

Boycotting the club isn't an option.

Nonsense, the Bears have been lapping up the world records and the five star world of hospitality that 'Rangers' still wish to inhabit. I have seen no evidence of any appetite from the fanbase for sustainable club living within it's means.

McCoist is a horrible and duplicitous rabble rouser, who's main interests appear to be his employment prospects and his super salary. The death of oldco was the best thing to ever happen for him personally.

Doesn't really make a difference, if the current board win the majority backing the fans vote doesn't mean anything at all.

Rangers fans no matter what they say or who's in charge will still buy season tickets.

If ally really loved the club he would quit, say what you like about him as a rangers man etc etc fair enough but he's a turd of a manager and if he truly wanted to take them forward he would quit and they could hire someone better and cheaper.

I guarantee every single rangers fan loves the club but you don't want them to be manager do you.