Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Paul Murray 31.7%, Malcolm Murray 29.8%, Scot Murdoch 30% Alex Wilson 29.9%

So, say the fans have 12%... the rebels had 2%... where did they pull the other 16% of votes from?

McCoist's proxy, which they couldn't count on, as he only passed it on yesterday.

What an absolute joke this wee gang are, for the good of rangers, they should take their destructive sh!te back to the executive lounges of Ibrox and leave the businessmen to running the business.

Sorry, just to be clear, you are accussing the current Directors of "buying" votes?

It's a reasonable explanation. What partial investor in their right mind would vote for a board who are losing money like they are? And the fact that they cant even account for the money is ludicrous.

Disappointing. A victory for the faceless investors who only want to take money out of our club.

Yet ally is still clapped taking 800k out of the club. A club that has cited cost being out of control.

Yes the faceless investors are part of the blame but you can't say for a minute that other 'rangers men' are not blameless either.

For now. If the board really want the fans on their side they will have to make changes and that includes getting rid of him. The finance director who didn't bring any financial information to the AGM. 

Don't need the fans on board, been given a mandate to carry on regardless.

The fact the rebel shareholders had plenty of platform to put across a coherent message and failed is the issue, on numerous occasions on radio Scotland paul Murray ducked questions and couldn't give complete answers for their vision apart from to rid of the board.

It's their own fault they have been slapped down so badly.

This is fascinating now.

I honestly don't know that this is the worst outcome for the club, even though the bulk of their fans see it this way. I'm not defending a shit like Stockbridge, but this booing of him while lauding Murrays and McCoist is just unthinking, Pavlovian nonsense for most.

Somewhere, Rangers need to square the circle of still getting 40,000 through the door, to watch a team that can be afforded. If this lot genuinely slash outgoings and are prepared to see the team become more fitting for its surroundings, then they might not be such long term bad news.

Scot Murdoch, one of the four unsuccessful candidates aiming for election onto the Rangers board, has urged supporters not to boycott next season's ticket sales.

"At the end of the day all four of us, unlike the board, are all Rangers fans," he said.

Oooh bitter!!

Somewhere, Rangers need to square the circle of still getting 40,000 through the door, to watch a team that can be afforded. If this lot genuinely slash outgoings and are prepared to see the team become more fitting for its surroundings, then they might not be (in for) such long term bad news.

This is what I thought would happen when they joined Div III.

It's a reasonable explanation. What partial investor in their right mind would vote for a board who are losing money like they are? And the fact that they cant even account for the money is ludicrous.

And the current board, some in place for a matter of weeks. Pray tell, how much are this board losing?

Now, not the old pre Easdales board. But this one, who have in all honesty kept themselves below the parapet and tried to get on with turning it around.

How much are they losing, wise one?

Because, from what I can see, since the bad lot got the boot and T one point you had a board of 2 folk, since then, it's actually been quite professional.

Willing to put a fiver down for charity, if this current board make a statement that they will take the fans case to allow them to sing their bigot anthems again, every one of them would be lorded as heroes by 45000 every second Saturday.

And the current board, some in place for a matter of weeks. Pray tell, how much are this board losing?

Now, not the old pre Easdales board. But this one, who have in all honesty kept themselves below the parapet and tried to get on with turning it around.

How much are they losing, wise one?

Because, from what I can see, since the bad lot got the boot and T one point you had a board of 2 folk, since then, it's actually been quite professional.

Willing to put a fiver down for charity, if this current board make a statement that they will take the fans case to allow them to sing their bigot anthems again, every one of them would be lorded as heroes by 45000 every second Saturday.

I couldn't possibly give you the figures.

I think that Graeme Wallace has came out of this with respect from the fans though, he's the only one people have been happy with.

Edited by SonsOfStruth

They just need to bring out an orange away top next season and all will be well.

As for the AGM. It looks like a done deal...The gangsters will win the day and Rangers will be in Administration before the end of the season. Seemingly the Easdales are not intimidated by little Red cards being waved at them. It has been a carve up since day 1 so it comes as no real surprise..I am just surprised so many of our supporters still cannot see it.

Will be interesting to see what happens come May when the renewal forms go out. I like to think i wont renew but walking away wont be easy. I know myself once the season ticket goes that will be it. I simply wont go back and i am not convinced i will have the courage of my convictions.

As for having Paul Murray on the board as a compromise. I don't see what good that would do. He would be left isolated and with no power whatsoever

A done deal indeed, although I'm surprised it was quite so emphatic to be honest.

I'm not going to cast up what you said before about if the Easdales gained control, partly because I'm not certain of the details of what you said, partly because as I recall, you'd inserted a couple of qualifications and partly because you're well within your rights to change your mind.

Where to now though? I know why you've objections to the bus brothers and I know that the club's recent running has not exactly been prudent. The faceless investors can however only make money if people still support Rangers and the club wastes less money.

I don't know that this is Rangers' worst day. If the ground gets leased back, yes, we'll have a field day, but if you could cope with liquidation for Christ's sake, you can cope with that.

All very interesting though.

I couldn't possibly give you the figures.

I think that Graeme Wallace has came out of this with respect from the fans though, he's the only one people have been happy with.

So you admit you haven't got a clue how the current board are doing. For all you know they could actually be turning it round!

Scot Murdoch, one of the four unsuccessful candidates aiming for election onto the Rangers board, has urged supporters not to boycott next season's ticket sales.

"At the end of the day all four of us, unlike the board, are all Rangers fans," he said.

Oooh bitter!!

He seems upset.