Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think that Graeme Wallace has came out of this with respect from the fans though, he's the only one people have been happy with.

Why are people happier with him? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know what he's done to gain more favour. From my fairly distant viewpoint, it just seems that some figures become flavour of the month while others are very much not. As far as I can tell, this often has little to do with any analysis, but becomes almost the all embracing wisdom anyway.

With the likes of Stockbridge on board, I highly doubt it somehow. I would love to be wrong though.

I'd be more concerned about the "Easdale's" than I would Stockbridge to be honest.................it may be that Stockbridge is just incompetent but these two are dishonest, corrupt and dangerous!!

Why are people happier with him? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know what he's done to gain more favour. From my fairly distant viewpoint, it just seems that some figures become flavour of the month while others are very much not. As far as I can tell, this often has little to do with any analysis, but becomes almost the all embracing wisdom anyway.

He was only one who spoke well and gave reasonable answers to the questions, unlike the others. He's also respected by Murray and co and the fact he got 85.5% of the votes probably shows you that he's respected by nearly all the shareholders.

With the likes of Stockbridge on board, I highly doubt it somehow. I would love to be wrong though.

And yet you wanted the Murray's on board?

2 guys with a proven track record at rangers for being absolutely shite with a balance book....

sorry i forgot the party line.... me n watty were pure helpless to stop it all. we wuz the good guys. not our fault.

And yet you wanted the Murray's on board?

2 guys with a proven track record at rangers for being absolutely shite with a balance book....

sorry i forgot the party line.... me n watty were pure helpless to stop it all. we wuz the good guys. not our fault.

At least Paul Murray didn't take money out of the club, unlike yes you've guessed it Stockbridge.

Does this mean Rang2rs need to sell all players that will bring in a transfer fee?

It's probably a possibility now with the money running low and these faceless investors supposedly only going to invest when we're back in the Premiership and playing in Europe. Unless one of the investors injects some cash into us which will probably not happen.

It's probably a possibility now with the money running low and these faceless investors supposedly only going to invest when we're back in the Premiership and playing in Europe. Unless one of the investors injects some cash into us which will probably not happen.

If they start a fire sale people won't give then top dollar for the players.

Will say this though if McCoist had bled a lot more youngsters it would have helped. Now he will be selling older players who won't garner as much in the transfer market.

At least Paul Murray didn't take money out of the club, unlike yes you've guessed it Stockbridge.

Regardless of the wage he earned at Rangers, the fckin calamity of a boardroom he was part of, that had to be babysat by the bank, his failed blue knights bid.... you still wanted him on the board.

shift the high earners and live within your means? its not the rangers way.

first to go.... McCoist

Talking on Sunday night:

PAUL MURRAY has vowed to bow out of the battle for control of Rangers if he fails to win a seat on the board.
Tycoon Murray has devoted three years of his life trying to safeguard the future of the crisis-torn Ibrox club.

But last night, for the first time, Murray confessed he WILL walk away from the process for good if the votes don’t fall in his favour at Thursday’s AGM.

Murray said: “The reason we went to the Court of Session was because we felt it was important for the shareholders to be given the chance of a democratic vote at the AGM. I will stand or fall by that democratic vote. The shareholders have the right to vote for the board they want and I will stand by their decision, whaatever it is.

“I feel as though I have a lot of support, I know there are a lot of people behind me.

“But if I don’t get enough votes to get on the board at Rangers I have to accept that, and I WILL accept that.

“I would walk away because I don’t think there is much more that I can do.

“As Jim McColl said a few weeks ago, our campaign if you like, has already been a success.

Fears “When we started this process, of the six directors who were on the board at the time, only two are left.

“We have raised all the issues and fears to the public
“Everyone can see for themselves what the issues are at Rangers.”

Murray famously begged Sir David Murray not to sell Rangers to Craig Whyte. He then railed against businessman Whyte, and called his character into question as Rangers plunged into administration before being liquidated.

Murray formed the Blue Knights and battled hard to save Rangers from the hands of Charles Green, who was appointed chief executive at Ibrox.

Back in October, Murray took his fight to Edinburgh’s Court of Session and won the right to stand for re-election to the Ibrox board.

Value But he confessed: “If the shareholders decide that I’m not right for the board at Rangers then I have to accept that.

“I would be extremely disappointed, I won’t lie.

“I firmly believe I have a lot to offer Rangers.

“I would do it for nothing, as I have stated.

“I’ve a good knowledge of the club and have good business experience.

“I believe we could all add value.

“But if the shareholders see it differently then I will walk away knowing I have done all I can.”

See ya!

Anyone know where this true blue gers man's season ticket is for? will he be seen decked out in England top with his Union Jack with a picture of Novo on it, draped across his back... getting a half bottle of buckie out the offy on paisley road west?

he's a good ranjurs man afterall.

shift the high earners and live within your means? its not the rangers way.

first to go.... McCoist

This should've happened on day 1 of Duff and Duffer's reign.

What they did to earn their multi million administration fees remains a mystery.

Everyone gets paid at "rangers", it's a spivs paradise.

You never answered the question about why McCoist should have been eligible for penny shares in the club ... is that normal to offer players and managers penny shares prelaunch?

Why do you think McCoist was 'gifted' those shares?

I'm guessing you have already got an opinion on it so what good will mine do.