Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So essentially a Sevco (or future incarnation) living within its means. Would have a player budget of £2-3m a season, and that is assuming you have selfless directors and staff who are taking little to nothing in remuneration from them. However, when you're struggling to make top 4-6. The question in the long run will be if 20k+ fans be prepared to pay £500+ for a ST, and 10k+ fans are willing to pay £30+ to watch a league game. I think the answer is most likely no.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Another one of Daves impeccable sources lol

Like the last time I slipped some info on here?

AofJays slagged you for not believing me as it was proved correct less that two weeks later... It was round about then you decided to deflect from making a tit of yourself and started calling me Jim Jones. Very witty.

I'll give you a wee tit bit. Daly is on 7k a week. He's also on 7k a point. Bonus to be paid at the end of the season.

It looks like the leAks aren't going to stop as I got told tonight that one of my friends just got a job at Ibrox. And we're not talking in the pie stall, smart arse.

AofJays slagged you for not believing me as it was proved correct less that two weeks later... It was round about then you decided to deflect from making a tit of yourself and started calling me Jim Jones. Very witty.

I'll give you a wee tit bit. Daly is on 7k a week. He's also on 7k a point. Bonus to be paid at the end of the season.

It looks like the leAks aren't going to stop as I got told tonight that one of my friends just got a job at Ibrox. And we're not talking in the pie stall, smart arse.

Seriously are you trying to tell us all that Jon Daly, more often than not, is earning 28K a week considering that we have won every league game up until the draw v Stranraer on Boxing Day? You'll need to provide a lot more than a wee tit bit on that because i'll say right now you're talking out of your arse. So Daly has earned on bonuses alone £322,000, away and don't talk crap.

Seriously are you trying to tell us all that Jon Daly, more often than not, is earning 28K a week considering that we have won every league game up until the draw v Stranraer on Boxing Day? You'll need to provide a lot more than a wee tit bit on that because i'll say right now you're talking out of your arse. So Daly has earned on bonuses alone £322,000, away and don't talk crap.

Provide evidence?

Listen, it's up to yourself if you believe it or not I couldn't give a shit. Just repeating what I was told by a very reliable source, who as my posts previously have shown have proved correct.

Provide evidence?

Listen, it's up to yourself if you believe it or not I couldn't give a shit. Just repeating what I was told by a very reliable source, who as my posts previously have shown have proved correct.

I'll say this, irrespective of what you've been told before, you're naive if you believe every bit of tit-bit this mate tells you. Here's a wee tit-bit, I heard your mate is talking out his arse, believe that or not, makes no difference to me. That came from a very reliable source.

I'll say this, irrespective of what you've been told before, you're  naive  if you believe every bit of tit-bit this mate tells you.  Here's a wee tit-bit, I heard your mate is talking out his arse, believe that or not, makes no difference to me.  That came from a very reliable source. 

As naive as thinking Craig Whyte was going to save Rangers?

Dave stop embarrassing yourself..........

So essentially a Sevco (or future incarnation) living within its means. Would have a player budget of £2-3m a season, and that is assuming you have selfless directors and staff who are taking little to nothing in remuneration from them. However, when you're struggling to make top 4-6. The question in the long run will be if 20k+ fans be prepared to pay £500+ for a ST, and 10k+ fans are willing to pay £30+ to watch a league game. I think the answer is most likely no.

Of course the answer is no. They deserve better than that!

FWIW I struggle to believe that Daly is on 7k a point. A win or a goal? Maybe, but a point seems excessive and illogical.

Excessive and illogical eh..... Certainly does fit in with the newco business plan!

Youngsy must be panicking ... desperate to paint it as nothing more than fantasy ... now where have we seen that before ??

Why would I be panicking? Have a serious think about Daly and where he was before Ibrox, the periphery of Dundee United's first team, not a regular start. Then have a think about the other senior players at Ibrox hearing about such a pay structure, 7k a point in the league, a win gives him three times his basic weekly wage plus his wage on top. I very much doubt that Daly or indeed any other player at the club is on such a bonus structure and that's with knowing about the money that has gone out of the club under Stockbridge and Green whilst the club playing at this level or below.

You're deliberating missing the point Youngsy or you refuse to acknowledge the problem which is not the amount of Daly's remuneration or how it is calculated. If every player is on a deferred bonus scheme or even a majority of them that would not have been taken into account in the 'we will still have 'one million' in the bank on such and such a date .. The fact that weekly bonuses are even being deferred should worry the bears ... dismissing the problem as a whole and rejecting it on the 'finer' details is what the bears do ...

In short they have had to defer payments as the cash would have dried up a hell of a lot sooner ...

Problem .. awa yir havering mannie !!!

Are you for real? This has nothing to do with deferred bonus payments or anything like it. It has to do with the assumption that Jon Daly is on a bonus of 7k per point in league one games, with a win that gives him three times his weekly wage, in effect since the season started Daly would have earned approx. £460,000 with salary and bonuses deferred or otherwise. I'm stating that I'm very sceptical about this, hope that clears that for you.

You're deliberating missing the point Youngsy or you refuse to acknowledge the problem which is not the amount of Daly's remuneration or how it is calculated. If every player is on a deferred bonus scheme or even a majority of them that would not have been taken into account in the 'we will still have 'one million' in the bank on such and such a date .. The fact that weekly bonuses are even being deferred should worry the bears ... dismissing the problem as a whole and rejecting it on the 'finer' details is what the bears do ...

In short they have had to defer payments as the cash would have dried up a hell of a lot sooner ...

Problem .. awa yir havering mannie !!!

First of all it's "if" this is true.

Then suddenly young Densboy decides it's a "fact" lol.

All because some idiot decided to show off on the internet and Densboy fell for it....

Are you for real? This has nothing to do with deferred bonus payments or anything like it. It has to do with the assumption that Jon Daly is on a bonus of 7k per point in league one games, with a win that gives him three times his weekly wage, in effect since the season started Daly would have earned approx. £460,000 with salary and bonuses deferred or otherwise. I'm stating that I'm very sceptical about this, hope that clears that for you.

In all fairness, that would be a quite incredible salary for a third-tier player. It's almost as mad as a fourth-tier manager trousering upwards of 3/4 of a million quid, really...

Well it is all to do with deferred payments if you consider my OP regarding rangers financial year. And them deferring bonus payments til the end of the season.

But you chose to ignore the OP.

If you read things in context Bennett ,, it doesn't necessarily mean the author is stating 'it's a bona fide fact' when he writes 'the fact' ...

It's referring to 'the fact' or content being referred to which has been stated by another poster ..

But you being the local village idiot on here would fail to grasp that ..

Why it amuses you so is anyone's guess ...

His understanding of written English is shockingly bad. It really makes mess of the flow of a conversation when folk have to jump in and explain to him how to read.