Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

As i said, pet names.

This is entirely beyond you.

Here is the post you posted...

"Provan has, accidentally summed up everything that's wrong with Scottish sports journalism in that one piece. An utter dog-turd of a column riven with inaccuracies, paranoia and stupidity. His belief that the whole sporting world can't wait for the OF derby is hilarious. Outsiders watch that game purely and simply for the same voyeuristic reasons that americans watch bum fights. They don't care about the football, they just want to see two sets of societal underclass fight each other. However, I think it's fair to say that all diddy club supporters can take massive delight that this worthless has-been is absolutely seething that actual football supporters, and not deferential, simpering, forelock-tugging "journalists" wielded the power in 2012"

It's just a mindless rant, you fail to make any valid points or back them up with evidence in any way. It's a sub standard imitation of something that Sturart HARRR HARRRRR HARRRRR Cosgrove would say and that is all.

Apart from that it is against SFA and UEFA rules. UEFA and the SFA don't allow memberships to be transferred so that a club can avoid paying its debt.

But yet the SFA did allow the transfer of a dying debt ridden members licence to apparently the same club didn't it ?.

"Provan has, accidentally summed up everything that's wrong with Scottish sports journalism in that one piece. An utter dog-turd of a column riven with inaccuracies, paranoia and stupidity. His belief that the whole sporting world can't wait for the OF derby is hilarious. Outsiders watch that game purely and simply for the same voyeuristic reasons that americans watch bum fights. They don't care about the football, they just want to see two sets of societal underclass fight each other. However, I think it's fair to say that all diddy club supporters can take massive delight that this worthless has-been is absolutely seething that actual football supporters, and not deferential, simpering, forelock-tugging "journalists" wielded the power in 2012"

It's just a mindless rant, you fail to make any valid points or back them up with evidence in any way. It's a sub standard imitation of something that Sturart HARRR HARRRRR HARRRRR Cosgrove would say and that is all.

Jupe's post is a pretty valid observation of the nonsense that Provan spewed out into his 'column'

And the rest of the post you've conveniently ignored?

That was simply how he signed off. He'd earlier in the same post, taken apart particular sections of what Provan had said.

Did you not read these bits, or is it just a question of ignoring them?

You've been in a drunken stupor ever since the weekend haven't you Benny ?, did you make sure you stuffed yer turkey with yer sausage stuffing ?, it's about the only sure way for you to get it right up a bird isn't it :rolleyes::P:lol: .

Clubs have always won trophies but there is only one trophy that really counts and only one team can win it.

A poor point and not very well made.

What?

Is that honestly the best you can offer here?

Other sides have enhanced chances of winning cups when only one club is very much harder to beat than the others, as opposed to two. Is that really a difficult thing for you to understand Bennett?

The one trophy that really counts as far as you're concerned, was out of reach for everyone but the OF anyway, so what's the difference on that front?

I honestly think people like you, Provan and sadly, tens of thousands more, genuinely fail to understand this simple point: Fans of the other clubs in Scotland had no interest in the two horse race at all, so the one horse variety can, by definition, be no less interesting.

That you can't accept this fact, does nothing to alter that it is one.

And the rest of the post you've conveniently ignored?

This is the only part of your post which i never copied.

"He's gutted.

Get it right fucking up you Provan."

I suppose that could make a huge difference to it and i apologise for leaving the neddy part of it out, please forgive me.

This is the only part of your post which i never copied.

"He's gutted.

Get it right fucking up you Provan."

I suppose that could make a huge difference to it and i apologise for leaving the neddy part of it out, please forgive me.

Absolute rubbish. Go back for a look.

Jupe has quoted the Provan article in full, but interrupted it at intervals with his own take on parts of it, written helpfully in bold fucking type.

Seriously, what the Hell' s wrong with you just now?

What?

Is that honestly the best you can offer here?

Other sides have enhanced chances of winning cups when only one club is very much harder to beat than the others, as opposed to two. Is that really a difficult thing for you to understand Bennett?

The one trophy that really counts as far as you're concerned, was out of reach for everyone but the OF anyway, so what's the difference on that front?

I honestly think people like you, Provan and sadly, tens of thousands more, genuinely fail to understand this simple point: Fans of the other clubs in Scotland had no interest in the two horse race at all, so the one horse variety can, by definition, be no less interesting.

That you can't accept this fact, does nothing to alter that it is one.

There is no real difference in the cup comps, you could have saved yourself a lot of pointless typing there WKR lite.

Accept it and move on.

Absolute rubbish. Go back for a look.

Jupe has quoted the Provan article in full, but interrupted it at intervals with his own take on parts of it, written helpfully in bold fucking type.

Seriously, what the Hell' s wrong with you just now?

I tend to gloss over most of his eye-bleedingly poor pish, but I assume his regular tactic when totally out of his depth is to pretend it never happened.

I refuse to believe a sentient human being couldn't have noticed the full post.

ETA: Sorry i forgot we were discussing Bennett here.

Edited by jupe1407

There is no real difference in the cup comps, you could have saved yourself a lot of pointless typing there WKR lite.

Accept it and move on.

How's there no difference in Cups?

To win one now you must overcome only one club whose resources dwarf your own, or their conquerors.

Previously, you had to do this twice.

Three of the last four Cups have been won by diddies, as will be the next one.

How's there no difference in Cups?

To win one now you must overcome only one club whose resources dwarf your own, or their conquerors.

Previously, you had to do this twice.

Three of the last four Cups have been won by diddies, as will be the next one.

Not at all cup games have always been different to league games with smaller clubs regularly punching above their weight for one off games, nothing as changed.

Every so often one of the old firm will go on a decent run and win a double or treble but usually the cups guarantee the smaller clubs a better chance taking a scalp.

Looks like Hateley's article about "tainted title" has been deleted :(

Oh well, Still, no short of bitterness from him

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-are-being-bullied-out-of-scotland-1542827

TREATED like pariahs and not welcome in their own country. Rangers owe Scottish football nothing.

It’s time for Rangers to explore different possibilities and, certainly, the Conference in England is one of them. Green is right to consider his options.

It’s all about the Old Firm up here. And without it, there’s nothing left.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-fans-have-a-cheek-to-attack-1475500

ASKING Rangers fans to go to Tannadice is like peeling off a scab and allowing it to bleed again.

That’s why Ibrox chief executive Charles Green is 100 per cent right in urging supporters to boycott the Scottish Cup tie against Dundee United.

United decided to bite off the hand that has fed them for years by demoting Rangers to SFL3.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-transfer-embargo-must-be-lifted-1451818

A LOT of bridges have to be built with Rangers following their tax victory and a good place to start would be for an immediate lifting of the transfer embargo.

I wouldn’t want to be too greedy so allowing Ally McCoist to sign players again to enable them to function like a proper football club would do for starters and then the authorities can start thinking about how to properly compensate Rangers.

The boot has been laid into my old club over and over again in the last two years and now it’s payback time.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-hateley-fear-future-game-1734774

Make no mistake, it’s the Old Firm who sell Scottish football. Without the big two, there would be no TV deal and no commercial tie-ups.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-can-be-to-rangers-what-1400118

WHEN Charles Green first walked through the front doors of Ibrox the biggest fear among Rangers fans was that they were getting landed with another Craig Whyte.

Five months on, it’s beginning to look as if what they’ve actually got is their very own Fergus McCann.

OK, I can’t claim to know the man currently at the helm of my club and steering it through the most troubled waters in its 140-year history.

The truth is I’ve met him just once. For about five seconds.

But I will say this – I’m really beginning to warm to him. And I don’t think I’m the only one.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/mark-hateley-passion-for-rangers-1130354

Rangers is an important part of Scottish society, never mind Scottish football, and I'm angry that it has been pulled down due to the effects of horrendous mismanagement.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-supporters-must-believe-in-craig-1113418

FORMER Rangers striker Mark Hateley last night urged supporters to show faith in club owner Craig Whyte.

He did have some humour at times though

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-should-be-happy-nightmare-1508109

THIS has been a dark year for Rangers. But the fact it has taken them just 12 months to see the light is great for the club.

When they eventually return to the SPL, they will be in a much stronger position than they were before.

I genuinely see it as a positive that all the turmoil – and the turnaround – has happened in the space of just 12 months. It could have dragged on.

:lol: :1eye

Can anyone explain what happened to this money?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-in-crisis-walter-smith-pays-857242

WALTER SMITH last night paid tribute to the Rangers fans who have raised more than £500,000 in a bid to keep the club alive.

The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund pushed through the half-million mark yesterday following the 1872 Sponsored Walk around Ibrox.

Ex-players Colin Stein, Alfie Conn, Mark Hateley and Nacho Novo joined Smith and 600 punters on the walk.

Smith said: “The work done to raise money for the Fund has been very impressive.”

Not at all cup games have always been different to league games with smaller clubs regularly punching above their weight for one off games, nothing as changed.

Every so often one of the old firm will go on a decent run and win a double or treble but usually the cups guarantee the smaller clubs a better chance taking a scalp.

Of course Cups always afforded smaller clubs a better crack at a trophy than the League.

That crack has been further enhanced however by the shrivelling of one of the huge clubs.

Seriously, why are you even arguing about this.

Can anyone explain what happened to this money?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-in-crisis-walter-smith-pays-857242

WALTER SMITH last night paid tribute to the Rangers fans who have raised more than £500,000 in a bid to keep the club alive.

The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund pushed through the half-million mark yesterday following the 1872 Sponsored Walk around Ibrox.

Ex-players Colin Stein, Alfie Conn, Mark Hateley and Nacho Novo joined Smith and 600 punters on the walk.

Smith said: “The work done to raise money for the Fund has been very impressive.”

Email him at walter.smith-nosurrender@ornage.co.uk and ask him.

Of course Cups always afforded smaller clubs a better crack at a trophy than the League.

That crack has been further enhanced however by the shrivelling of one of the huge clubs.

Seriously, why are you even arguing about this.

I was going to ask you the same thing.