Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco has just released Dean Shiels. As he was contracted until 2016, this must have cost them a small fortune. Reality beginning to dawn at Castle Greyskull perhaps. Cappielow-bound I hope. :thumsup2

I'm still waiting on you providing proof of this?

Hurry up now....

I remember his tear soaked resignation speech when he threatened to quit P&B ..... :lol:

If only the trend for saving little nuggets like that had gained currency then... it truly was a touching and heartfelt post, mixed with a sadness that, despite his erudite contributions, he hadn't managed to single-handedly elevate the tone of the board. Well, either that or a load of self-indulgent slavering pish, anyway.

I suppose we'll just have to judge him on his contributions since his (largely-unheralded) return, then.

Oh, and remind him of the glory that was his "owning" Keithgy on the boat thread. I liked that - and the lies he came up with after his "holiday" ;).

It's sad seeing people clutching at straws, you all need a hobby.

You support a new club disguised as another dead club :) , now that's one well used straw you clutch onto because it allows the likes of you to boast n brag about world records and how successful your old dead club was and can still shout 54 titles and still going strong WATP.

You need to let go and accept your old club died in the eyes of the law, because the government liquidated the club. This is because lawfully the law see clubs as footballing companies that pay tax and use their legal status so they can pay lawyers to make a cnut of the likes of you 8) .

Sons of Struth slapped down by the Easdales ...

The poor wee rebel group blame some nasty big boys for posting on their site and running away; which their moderators failed to spot ...

The Easdales should look at the big thread :) , their lawyers will be in court 24/7 will all the defamation we have all been posting on here :lol: .

OK ?, which one of us BRALT Bros on P&B would receive the most legal letters from the burn it bus bros to remove their posts that contained the most truth ?. Surely I'm a contender :) , and wurs all ma court summonses from the bassas 8) .

Concentrated complaining from the PM gang lol

You are expert when it comes to troubled psyches Norm......

Aw are you upset pet that your wee blue nosed PM get along gang keep getting the banhammer leaving you on yer ownsome :lol: .

Sons of Struth slapped down by the Easdales ...

The poor wee rebel group blame some nasty big boys for posting on their site and running away; which their moderators failed to spot ...

The statement - posted on the Sons of Struth Facebook and Twitter pages - stressed that the posts did not come from the Sons of Struth group.

It's never a representative of the fan groups is it??

OK ?, which one of us BRALT Bros on P&B would receive the most legal letters from the burn it bus bros to remove their posts that contained the most truth ?. Surely I'm a contender :) , 8) .

You? A contender? You think overly-highly of yourself. You have said nothing of interest on this thread. All you do is post the same regurgitated pap and add a fair-few smilies.

Say something intersting first.

You? A contender? You think overly-highly of yourself. You have said nothing of interest on this thread. All you do is post the same regurgitated pap and add a fair-few smilies.

And the Polterfud greenied this pile of regurgitated pish you keep trotting out week in week out :lol: .

OK Kinky !, if the club you now support did not receive the old clubs SFA licence then could you still claim it to be the same club ?, bearing in mind that the now club looks exactly like the older incarnation and could be seen as a continuance of the old club in name and in appearance except with a new SFA licence ?.

Just like all the questions I have asked before and even the fucknugget Polterfud avoided them, the likes of you who appear to be intelligent will avoid answering anything close to having you post it's a new club status.

And like before because you appear to be intelligent this shows you up as a cnut because you won't answer them, but you are quite happy to be fud and trot out the usual party line pish from the SFA and Gestapo HQ at Ibrox that doesn't even explain how the mythical company can be separated from the club.

Go back over the last 10 pages The_ and see how many times you have avoided any of the questions that I posed when you asked for discussion because it would have you post it's a new club.

You want discourse but only if it agrees with you fucked up ideology that it's the same club !, so go and do one because you are getting tiresome boring and repetitive because you don't answer the hard questions but rhetorically answer with if you agree to this then I'll converse.

An intelligent man but you can't even answer a simple question because it would have you post something you know to be true, this makes you a fud because you actually know the answer but can't bring yourself to post it :1eye .

And the Polterfud greenied this pile of regurgitated pish you keep trotting out week in week out :lol: .

OK Kinky !, if the club you now support did not receive the old clubs SFA licence then could you still claim it to be the same club ?, bearing in mind that the now club looks exactly like the older incarnation and could be seen as a continuance of the old club in name and in appearance except with a new SFA licence ?.

Just like all the questions I have asked before and even the fucknugget Polterfud avoided them, the likes of you who appear to be intelligent will avoid answering anything close to having you post it's a new club status.

And like before because you appear to be intelligent this shows you up as a cnut because you won't answer them, but you are quite happy to be fud and trot out the usual party line pish from the SFA and Gestapo HQ at Ibrox that doesn't even explain how the mythical company can be separated from the club.

Go back over the last 10 pages The_ and see how many times you have avoided any of the questions that I posed when you asked for discussion because it would have you post it's a new club.

You want discourse but only if it agrees with you fucked up ideology that it's the same club !, so go and do one because you are getting tiresome boring and repetitive because you don't answer the hard questions but rhetorically answer with if you agree to this then I'll converse.

An intelligent man but you can't even answer a simple question because it would have you post something you know to be true, this makes you a fud because you actually know the answer but can't bring yourself to post it :1eye .

Regurgitated pish stained tears ^ ^ ^ :lol:

Regurgitated pish stained tears ^ ^ ^ :lol:

Indeed and well spotted.

No.

So it all came down to a scrap of paper then ?, a scrap of paper that didn't exist when the club first formed in 1872 and wasn't even part of the founding of the club but you'll hold onto it because it somehow gives you the illusion that because Green obtained that scrap of paper it is still the same club ?.

Before June 2011 and even up to June 14th 2012 every man woman child and dug including all the Scottish MSM knew that when Rangers failed their CVA the club would be liquidated and consigned to history, and this had been the law "association & legal" since before the club you used to support even existed and was in practice for all the other clubs founded before Rangers FC were founded.

And before June 2011 and even up to June 2012 you yourself knew that if Rangers failed the CVA your club was going to be liquidated as reported in all the mainstream media worldwide WHY ?. Because every person who supported football before those two dates knew the club was the company itself and is described in all the relevant official associations at the time, that the associations and the law seen the club as a footballing company that paid taxes and ran it's own affairs in-house and if it couldn't then would be wound up.

After June 14th 2012 every man woman child and dug is astounded that Green is in the MSM after meeting with the SFA stating it's the same club, and then we all first heard including the MSM that somehow something that does not exist outside the club could be separated from the club and then blamed for all the clubs financial woes. The club is separate from the company ???, WTF the club was the company and was known from the inception of Scottish association fitbaw.

I don't know who old your are Kincardine !, but for all of your life you knew that any club that failed a CVA was a dead club, But here you are posting on P&B that you support a club that failed a CVA and was liquidated but apparently somehow did not get liquidated before having to reform, it was magically transferred over to a new mythical company evading millions of pounds worth of debt and is the same club HOW ?. The SFA say that because they rewrote their rule books they could pass any dying clubs licence to another club and to them it is still the same member but the HMRC are lawfully winding up the original Rangers club&company est 1872.

So what has changed your mind that the rules you knew were in place as long as you have lived up until June 2012 to stop clubs from financial mismanagement ?, it is because it applies to your new club and you think I'm stupid !.