Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What are the rules on trading while insolvent, though? As posted above, HMRC want more regular payments (from everybody) these days, And if there's no money to pay suppilers/players/staff, surely they're breaking the law? Wasn't that the actual trigger for the last "insolvendy event"?

go and ask a Hearts fan....

40,000 of you chucking in £10 each home game to buy shares at 28p would give you 2.5% of the total company shares each game near enough. Your scheme has 2556 members. Two home games you would have the right to call a General Meeting....................4 home games you could get your own auditors in to check accounts..........................there's the inaction, waiting for Godot.

Are you giving advice to help them save their club? Get a grip. :lol:

Every business has creditors and debtors you stupid f*cking moron .... every single one. Whether it it 30 day credit on invoices; they are a creditor ... you really are the biggest fhanny on this entire forum. Everything has to be explained to you in triplicate .. and sometimes you still don't get it !!

You tried to act like Billy big baws and pretended that you were in the know. You made a kunt out of yoruself instead lol

On the thread devoted to the life, death, life, death, etc. of rangers?

In fact, that may be an idea. Even a Hearts fan's dog would probably know more about the ibrox situation than you.

You appeared to think that Bud would know the rules on insolvency and as much as i like Bud, i don't think that he has scooby about insolvency rules and regs.

Hearts fan maybe a bit more knowledgeable about the subject, what with their recent experiences...

Despite the humiliation of the last few days, I'm not sure than admin 1/2 is imminent, tbh.

They don't actually owe any money to anyone apart from "the club" to the holding company.

Surely a high interest loan/leaseback of assets, from one of their new shareholders is more likely?

They just need to cling on until April when they now have the climate to push through 25%+ increases in ST's "to save the club".

I not getting any hopes up tbh. Whilst any negative stuff from the big hoose is spirit lifting, after the way goalposts were moved to accommodate this clone rangers, I don't believe we'll ever truly see the back of them and their abhorrent camp followers. :(

You appeared to think that Bud would know the rules on insolvency and as much as i like Bud, i don't think that he has scooby about insolvency rules and regs.

Hearts fan maybe a bit more knowledgeable about the subject, what with their recent experiences...

Based on what?

Let me see .. I stated they have creditors ... that's true .. check ... Your club is entering a turbulent period where cash is running out .. true .. check. Creditors get nervous when 'administration' is mentioned and start demanding payment immediately (bit like a run on banks) .. true ... I stated in my opinion that the club's press releases are designed to placate creditors and manage their fears ...

What's in the know ???

You really are a doughnut Brenda ... you're just making a complete tool of yourself and not for the first time ..

As my mate Bud would say "word salad"

You f**ked up, i laughed at you, now get over it.

Not on his knowledge of the business world ... he doesn't even understand the 'billing process' of B2B transactions and the terms involved such as creditors and debtors which are simply standard terms ... to Brenda they have dark and sinister meanings judging by his hysterical reaction ....

Are we to assume that you are a high flying buisness mogul?

Lol................

Point it out ,.. keep digging .. you may have laughed ... proves nothing other than your quite simple.

First of all Rangers definitely had creditors, then it was" errrrrm urrrrrm mmmm they may have creditors like".

Then i assume that a message was PM'd to you, you then try to claim that it's just "business terminology like" lol

First of all Rangers definitely had creditors, then it was" errrrrm urrrrrm mmmm they may have creditors like".

Then i assume that a message was PM'd to you, you then try to claim that it's just "business terminology like" lol

????????????????????????????? WTF! :ass

Oh, I've just found a new signature.

I don't honestly give a shite on the punishment given to the rangers international 2012 - the fact is that they are never, never going to be in a position anything like they were before the first club died. Even with regular European football, they couldn't find the balance between spending and on-field performance. While they may be able to attract players who buy into the "history" nonsense, they can't afford reasonably priced finance to pay them until they get within sight of the "top table". As far as the world of business is concerned, the brand is toxic, and will be for a long, long time.

The bright side to all this is that there's only one club in the country missing the "massive benefits" which rangers supposedly bring to the Scottish Game, and one year out of the CL should see their already visible decline accelerate. It's possible Ally may get his wish for celtic to be prevented from winning ten in a row, but if it does happen, it won't be rangers spoiling their party.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::shutup