Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett as I have said on numerous occasions. I'm quick to edit my error because I know I have made it.

Did you even catch it .. tell me what it was?

Some people i guess are confident enough not to worry about spelling errors, while others obviously aren't....

Seriously?

Yeh seriously Benny, he has claimed to have an account on RM when Chris has previous for taking account names from RM like "The Ibrox Preacher" which was a legitimate account on RM.

Chris is a lying sack of shit and has just outed himself for making things up.

He could just log in and post a message like "fcuk off you P&B bassas looking in" and he'll bonus rep from the girls on it. It's that simple

You clearly aren't Gogsy, as I know him. IDIOT.

I actually don't know him but I can assure you that he's not one of the mhanky mob who may be posting on there.

Oh dear lord, somebody go round and unplug that lappy. My ribs cannae take much more of this. Five fúcking minutes for a complete turnabout.

Priceless. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeh seriously Benny, he has claimed to have an account on RM when Chris has previous for taking account names from RM like "The Ibrox Preacher" which was a legitimate account on RM.

He could just log in and post a message like "fcuk off you P&B bassas looking in" and he'll bonus rep from the girls on it. It's that simple

I've got an account on RM, haven't used it in a few years but like the Hammer i wouldn't post the details of it on here.

They c***s are hilarious. As I've said I don't know what they were expecting. I literally only post about football, it's all boring really.

The only mention you've made about football on here tonight is to proudly proclaim your ignorance of any deadline day activity. The rest of your input, while no doubt well-intentioned, has kept a few of us amused on a slow night while having fúck-all to do with the game or, indeed, either rangers football club.

Keep it up, wee man. You're already more entertaining than that iPod Charger fella, but you've some way to go to fill Batshit's very roomy tinfoil hat.

Seriously? Lol Why would I say such a random thing.

The only mention you've made about football on here tonight is to proudly proclaim your ignorance of any deadline day activity. The rest of your input, while no doubt well-intentioned, has kept a few of us amused on a slow night while having fúck-all to do with the game or, indeed, either rangers football club.

Keep it up, wee man. You're already more entertaining than that iPod Charger fella, but you've some way to go to fill Batshit's very roomy tinfoil hat.

There was only ever one Rangers fhud who posted in the "under 20's" thread and that was BatShit Ipod charger Chris. In this tools first three posts he posted on it boasting about the Rangers youth having a good run so it is definitely him WRK :lol: .

Dots joined and outed the sad fecker. :)

Taken from the under 20's :lol:

St Mirren 1-2 Rangers

Rangers go top of the table with Hamilton, with Hamilton playing an extra game.

The young guns are on a brilliant run at the moment. It's a shame they went through a wee patchy spell but they're the best team in the league easily. Once the first team wraps up the league I want to see the likes of Walsh,Murdoch and stoney etc getting a good run.

Rangers beat Hamilton 1-2, goals from Murdoch and stoney.

Rangers 2-0 Hibs last night. Goals from Luca Gasparotto and Darren Ramsay earned Rangers 7th win in a row and 13 games unbeaten all together. Top of the league, easy.

:lol:

There was only ever one Rangers fhud who posted in the "under 20's" thread and that was BatShit Ipod charger Chris. In this tools first three posts he posted on it boasting about the Rangers youth having a good run so it is definitely him WRK :lol: .

Dots joined and outed the sad fecker. :)

Taken from the under 20's :lol:

:lol:

Show some self respect and get your head out of his backside.