Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But, but! He is building a squad to compete against Celtic for the Premier league title in season 2015/2016 and has been doing this since last year and keeps spewing pish that he is building a squad to compete with Celtic. The Clone Rangers winning back to back titles ring a fucking bell you spanner. :1eye

Sorted your reply for you. One has a cheek to call me a spanner. :lol:

Are you actually trying to reinforce the stereotype, Chris?

I think he is WRK, the very second Celtic get beat in the cups they suddenly appear on the threads like flies round a shite pointing and laughing but they really couldn't care less about Celtic so they would claim.

I've said it once and I've said it many many times, only a Celtic defeat can make Rangers fans that happy.

I was having a normal discussion saying there's never really anything exciting happening in Scotland on transfer deadline day. We can all predict this, gone are the days of last minute exciting deals which no one expects. WhiteRoseKillie had to come out with an immature reply to me as it seems that's what he's good at.

You were jumping in on a post clearly directed by one user to another - neither of them you. Not what would normally be termed a "discussion".

Plenty of teams around the country have seen movement in and out, and the fans of those teams receiving players are asking the fans of the players' previous clubs their opinions - I've been informed by my local Mackem that while Karlsson will probably never be a regular at TSOL, he'll probably do a job for us.

Obviously, your lot spent all your budget on WiFi and chateaux, and other than a reasonable offer for the "jewel in the crown" which they obviously found inadequate, there's slim pickings for teams wanting to take advantage of the rangers' circumstances. To suggest that this means there's no excitement around is exactly what we expect of the likes of you - the "rangers" fan who we're continually assured is unrepresentative of the support.

If only you would get out more, you would find fans all over the country and beyond wondering if the final piece of the jigsaw has just arrived on loan, gutted because their favourite player has just left, or praying that your manager knew something normal mortals don't when he picked up that unknown from the Seaside League.

You're pathetic, Chris.

I think he is WRK, the very second Celtic get beat in the cups they suddenly appear on the threads like flies round a shite pointing and laughing but they really couldn't care less about Celtic so they would claim.

I've said it once and I've said it many many times, only a Celtic defeat can make Rangers fans that happy.

When have I laughed at a Celtic defeat? Seriously, quote me on it. Are you seriously telling me you haven't went onto a Rangers thread and laughed when we have been beaten/getting beat?

When have I laughed at a Celtic defeat? Seriously, quote me on it. Are you seriously telling me you haven't went onto a Rangers thread and laughed when we have been beaten/getting beat?

Under which username? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I assume celtic haven't lost since you returned this time Jose/Chris/AWRA/Batshit/iPod Charger? :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: All three days of your latest visit - will you make it a week this time? Sad, sad, little Chris.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I was having a normal discussion saying there's never really anything exciting happening in Scotland on transfer deadline day. We can all predict this, gone are the days of last minute exciting deals which no one expects. WhiteRoseKillie had to come out with an immature reply to me as it seems that's what he's good at.

Is ya hurting there Chris ? :) .

It's so sad to think to you that a league one club signing top tier duds to you becomes last minute exciting deals.

If yer new club had put a bid in for any of those players in the top division to which that you don't or never have heard of any of them and bought them. You'd be crowing yer fucking face off like yer club bought one of the best players in Scottish fitbaw like they did over the last couple of seasons. :1eye

Like Tedi, stupid is what stupid does and you have it in abundance you roaster :lol: .

edit fur bad glamma

Edited by hellbhoy

Under which username? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I assume celtic haven't lost since you returned this time Jose/Chris/AWRA/Batshit/iPod Charger? :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: All three days of your latest visit - will you make it a week this time? Sad, sad, little Chris.

I really don't have a clue in which you're talking about. Could you enlighten me, thanks.

Is ya hurting there Chris ? :) .

If yer new club had put a bid in for any of those players in the top division to which that you don't or never have heard of any of them and bought them. You'd be crowing yer fucking face off like yer club bought one of the best players in Scottish fitbaw like they did over the last couple of seasons. :1eye

Like Tedi, stupid is what stupid does and you have it in abundance you roaster :lol: .

edit fur bad glamma

"It's so sad to think to you that a league one club signing top tier duds to you becomes last minute exciting deals"

I would edit what you posted there so people could make more sense of it but I'll just leave it be.

I haven't said anything about us signing last minute players on deadline day, we haven't done that for seasons.

To be honest, I'm making a mockery out of you and 'Hellish.

There's the cue for the orcs to rush in and save this fool by backing him up. :lol:

OK girls where are you ?. Come on ruffle up your skirts and petty coats and help Chris out, he is heading for a meltdown any time soon. :)

There's the cue for the orcs to rush in and save this fool by backing him up. :lol:

OK girls where are you ?. Come on ruffle up your skirts and petty coats and help Chris out, he is heading for a meltdown any time soon. :)

Why would I need backing against an illiterate fool like yourself? You struggle to put your socks on in the morning let alone posting a coherent sentence which can compete with anything I post.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showuser=63662

My 'RM' account which you were asking for.

"It's so sad to think to you that a league one club signing top tier duds to you becomes last minute exciting deals"

I would edit what you posted there so people could make more sense of it but I'll just leave it be.

I haven't said anything about us signing last minute players on deadline day, we haven't done that for seasons.

No I'm sure they understood it fine and was worded as to confuses the shit out of nutters like you who can't string a sentence together when it's in an order that fcuks up their comprehension abilities.

I really don't have a clue in which you're talking about. Could you enlighten me, thanks.

I really think it's too late for that. Just give the laptop back to your social worker and try painting or sculpture or some other type of OT. This clearly isn't working.

"in which", ffs. I blame the schools.

Why would I need backing against an illiterate fool like yourself? You struggle to put your socks on in the morning let alone posting a coherent sentence which can compete with anything I post.

Biiiiiiggg fish....

Abso-fúcking-lutely tiny barrel. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your link you fhud ?, we who don't have accounts on RM can't view profiles on it you dafty.

Chris ?, how many times have you claimed to be much more intelligent than me only to become a bumbling idiot minutes after it because you posted complete nonsense making a cnut out of yourself in the process ?. 10 ? 50 ? 100 ? more :D

Your link you fhud ?, we who don't have accounts on RM can't view profiles on it you dafty.

Chris ?, how many times have you claimed to be much more intelligent than me only to become a bumbling idiot minutes after it because you posted complete nonsense making a cnut out of yourself in the process ?. 10 ? 50 ? 100 ? more :D

I was trying to catch you lot out, if you clicked on my profile I'd know which username you were using on RM. :lol: