Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Because having an account on RM marks you out as an absolute zoomer.

No doubt you've got one, AWRA. I'm sure you're not perma banned from there either, but you really can't cope without P&B, can you?

:(

AWRA would fit right into those forums like a well lubricated fanny. :rolleyes:

Bit like Tedi needing his daily fix on this thread ....

Or his fix of logging into fhud aliases just to dish out extra red dots. :lol:

He even avoided answering my post where I asked him if I was posting pish and supplied the evidence he was posting pish himself on the Arbroath thread. :lol:

Just like wee five stars to try and avoid being made a tool of if he can and post a supposedly funny pic like it meant something other than deflectors up. :1eye

No doubt you've got one, AWRA. I'm sure you're not perma banned from there either, but you really can't cope without P&B, can you?

I've had an account on RM since 2012, I don't get into most of the stuff that goes on there. I'll only post about the football.

I've had an account on RM since 2012, I don't get into most of the stuff that goes on there. I'll only post about the football.

Name rank and serial number on ragersmedjia so we can veto you.

If you was the Ibrox preacher on it then you are definitely without a shadow of a doubt a complete fucking zoomer.

Why do ra peepil hate RTC?

If they'd heeded his prescient warnings they might have been able to do something about their club going down the shitter instead of standing idly by and watching it burn?

Most perplexing.

Because he exposes the reality of their vile club, just like when anyone mentions who Old Rangers didn't sign caltholics for about 70 years they go mental digging up names from the 19th century, there is now a generation of a rangers fans who genuinely believe it never happened.

Most of them are basket cases on RM and completely off their trolley ... makes you realise we're lucky to have the relatively sane ones on here.

Even Tedi with his multiple personality disorder (Jock001, Ceremony, JigsElbow and Vanderlies) is just a gormless buffoon.

It's their total lack of self-awareness that's so funny. And so worrying.

"Yes, read this last night.

Everything I have seen, regarding that place, would seem to indicate it is more a hotbed of sectarian filth rather than one of learning!"

Unlike The Bears Den, then?

3/4's of the Bralters must be zoomers then lol

So as the transfer deadline approaches, how much money has newco managed to save/clawback/generate during this window of opportunity ?

By paying off Stockbridge and putting in the other fellow I would estimate the total saved at -£200k

World record? tick tock...........

Has Aberdeen saved any money?