Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No silly .. I know we were pish then .... I mean when they stepped up to the big stage to prove the domestic success was worthy ... you ken .. in the BIG ONE ... the one they'd coveted for so long?

We all know there's no comparison between the two NIARS since they have never managed to confirm that success was worthy on the big stage ...

bar 92/93 from what i have saw our performances in europe during 9 iar were dire.

Granted your 92/93 season performances were the best of the bunch .. and I doubt we will ever win it again due to the change in the financial landscape ... except by sheer good luck and a vast majority of the other teams having injuries and players suspended. Any foray into the last 16 is excellent ... especially financially.

92/93 was the season before i was born but from videos i have seen that was probably our strongest and best team during the niar years Edited by forever_blue

92/93 was the season before i was born but from videos i have seen that was probably our strongest and best team during the niar years

I dont think so.

It wasn't a 'bad' team, far from it, and possibly it was the strongest domestically in the 9iar but, Europe was different. I think youz had better squads other years.

CL was two rounds of groups so a bawhair from the Final, cheated out of it (tee hee, karma) wasn't any better than getting to Manchester imo.

I dont think so.

It wasn't a 'bad' team, far from it, and possibly it was the strongest domestically in the 9iar but, Europe was different. I think youz had better squads other years.

CL was two rounds of groups so a bawhair from the Final, cheated out of it (tee hee, karma) wasn't any better than getting to Manchester imo.

aye but bar that season we dint really impact on europe during any of the other niar years which was the point i was making.

aye but bar that season we dint really impact on europe during any of the other niar years which was the point i was making.

Yeah, I understand that, but I think my point was you had better teams/squads, that failed to a larger degree than the 92 Leeds vintage.

Milan hadn't landed by that point after rebuilding, Spanish teams were dross etc etc. Remember Barca had only equalled Celtics total for the Big One the year before...or was it two years.

Europe was changing with the breakup of the East, En@lish clubs were still finding their feet, so Europe was there for wee diddy clubs to have a stab.

Steau, Red Star, Porto, Barca, Marseille and PSV were all diddies making a winning impact around that time (I know Barca weren't ''diddy' team, but they were in terms of winning it)....

what you think our season ticket sales will drop next year as we enter a higher league with a better quality of teams?

With all that's gone on. A rise in ST prices, and having to watch a worse team than now. I can't see many fans snapping up tickets when faced with these grim prospects.

I make no apologies for grammar or spelling mistakes, Kincy. I don't get to Fir Park as often as i'd like still a few wee trips to the Etihad eases the pain. My language was ripe when Aberdeen equalised and riper when I saw it was handball. I will be up for the Thistle match in a couple of weeks. Son in laws band is playing in Walkabout that night so will probably toddle along there afterwards. As for the boy that cried wolf. Exception/rule. :-D

what you think our season ticket sales will drop next year as we enter a higher league with a better quality of teams?

Say it takes 6 years of stability in the top league, to mount a challenge. What sort trend do you see between season 2015/16 and 2020/21 in ST sales before this fabled season arrives.?

Jesus, it could be season 2020/21 before Scottish football is credible again!

By that time, Celtic will have 52 league titles.

HB...That post is so wrong.

Yeh, you might be right and was a tad something or other :rolleyes: . My point stands that the 80's were better than now were 4 clubs shared the top tier honours with these other clubs just in the background. The only real auld firm monopoly started at the time when SKY first started paying to televise games and the auld firm fixture became the only show in town. :(

Now the competition has been killed off to pander to some fucking TV company to televise one fixture alone.

Say it takes 6 years of stability in the top league, to mount a challenge. What sort trend do you see between season 2015/16 and 2020/21 in ST sales before this fabled season arrives.?

Jesus, it could be season 2020/21 before Scottish football is credible again!

By that time, Celtic will have 52 league titles.

Celtic only need to get 50 titles to be morally superior to that mob that used to play football at Ibrox with the ignoring of those EBT tainted trophies they cheated to win. :D

If they should reach the top tier Dave and in the first season there they don't even make it to the top six split and no sign of a huge financial cash cow to feed the mob the next season, the fans won't bother renewing at being laughed at for their stupidity of thinking they'll put up a title challenge at the first time of asking if they get there. :)

They are showing up in huge numbers in the lower leagues for now because they are pummelling the opposition and are being feed by a stupid record of least amount of points dropped by any club in any division :blink: . As long as they are winning the gloryhunting fuckwits will show up until they are winning feck all.

To not make the top six at the first time of asking will totally destroy the gloryhunting mob completely and the meltdown on thier forums will be delicious. :)