Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I make no apologies for grammar or spelling mistakes, Kincy. I don't get to Fir Park as often as i'd like still a few wee trips to the Etihaad eases the pain. My language was ripe when Aberdeen equalised and riper when I saw it was handball. I will be up for the Thistle match in a couple of weeks. Son in laws band is playing in Walkabout that night so will probably toddle along there afterwards. As for the boy that cried wolf. Exception/rule. :-D

What!! You're one of the sky blue Brotherhood? Well in.

I posted in the one I previously posted in, ya fool. :lol:

So that's a no then and you have been a fanny waiting for the real "ForverBlue1872" to post on that thread for how long ? two and a half hours since you claimed to be him. Aye well done fhud and compulsive liar.

Post on the thread I supplied fhud to prove it.

So that's a no then and you have been a fanny waiting for the real "ForverBlue1872" to post on that thread for how long ? two and a half hours since you claimed to be him. Aye well done fhud and compulsive liar.

Post on the thread I supplied fhud to prove it.

Look at the time when I posted.

You must admit, as an intelligent guy, to understand what he means? You must recognise why he has that opinion.

I'm not saying your opinion isn't valid on that subject. But surely when broken down in simple terms, as he has, you can see why so many share his stance?

Let me ask you this question, Dave. Other than Celtic, who do you think is the more likely club to win the Scottish Premiership within six years after Rangers are back in the top division?

Let me ask you this question, Dave. Other than Celtic, who do you think is the more likely club to win the Scottish Premiership within six years after Rangers are back in the top division?

US

Look at the time when I posted.

Naw fhud I said "The Lee Wallace thread" there is only one thread in the bears den with "Lee" in it you fraud.

Vindicate yourself chump instead of waiting for real posters on RM to bail you out liar, you waited for two hours before allegedly posting as "ForeverBlue1872" what are the chances of the real ForeverBlue1872 posting on RM within two hours better than what I asked you to do in the lee Wallace thread within 5 minutes.

Make a post here liar on this link to the Lee Wallace 900K thread

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=264456&st=720

Naw fhud I said "The Lee Wallace thread" there is only one thread in the bears den with "Lee" in it you fraud.

Vindicate yourself chump instead of waiting for real posters on RM to bail you out liar, you waited for two hours before allegedly posting as "ForeverBlue1872" what are the chances of the real ForeverBlue1872 posting on RM within two hours better than what I asked you to do in the lee Wallace thread within 5 minutes.

Make a post here liar on this link to the Lee Wallace 900K thread

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=264456&st=720

It's a bit of a fucking coincidence that I told you what thread I posted in earlier then posted in it again not so long ago.

I tell you this, Aberdeen will finish above your Rangers in every one of those 6x years.

It's a bit of a fucking coincidence that I told you what thread I posted in earlier then posted in it again not so long ago.

No it's no fucking coincidence it took two fucking hours for you to cover your sorry ass when the real ForeverBlue1872 posted on RM.

I have asked you to do a simple thing in a simple manner and you can't even do that ! why ?,because you are a lying toerag and the lowest of the low for not even trying to do a simple thing to vindicate yourself. And I'm sure your reply is I'm just winding you up hoping the real RM user posts on it.

Just checked ! nope still couldn't do a simple task you liar.

There's point fucking replying at 8:05 AM in the morning if the real RM user posts on that thread either it will just compound your sorry ass.

Right now?

You've got to say Dundee united or Aberdeen. Due to rangers never ending financial predicament.

I say predicament, that infers it a triviality, when cluster fck would be more appropriate, of course.

It depends on rangers riding out this storm and them getting promoted at least via the play offs next season. I'd imagine they'll do that at least.

Those 6 years are crucial to rangers for generations to come, not just our present. You need to ask what sort of crowds will rangers get in those 6 years, and if they are 2nd 3rd or 4th every year. Will crowds drop to a more hardcore 25-30 thousand? The way celtics have? If so how will they budget to compete in 6 years?

You also need to add in the 10 in a row factor. As Celtic rack up the titles at a canter while rangers rebuild. That will see a drop in crowds and therefore a drop in income.

The short answer I don't know. The media and Hugh Keevins will tell you rangers, but there might be a third (or is it 4th) company running them come the summer.

For reference I'm ignoring your use of the word 'back'. You're welcome to use it, but I disagree with it being used in the context of you gaining promotion to the top tier.

ETA I was just about to bloody hit the sack, the GF has the lie in tomorrow and I'm up with the nipper.

Edited by dave.j

Classy Youngsy ... still gutted you have shit tip with 1.8 million worth of broadband router and roof that 'needs doing' ... :lol: :lol:

Classy Youngsy ... still gutted you have shit tip with 1.8 million worth of broadband router and roof that 'needs doing' ... :lol: :lol:

Your midden wiil always be a piggery to me, don't worry about that.

I tell you this, Aberdeen will finish above your Rangers in every one of those 6x years.

I notice that you haven't the bottle to say you'll finish as SPFL Premiership Champions. However i'll state here and now, outwith the piggery inhabitants,( that's Celtic btw), Rangers will be the next winners of the SPFL Premiership.

Right now?

You've got to say Dundee united or Aberdeen. Due to rangers never ending financial predicament.

I say predicament, that infers it a triviality, when cluster fck would be more appropriate, of course.

It depends on rangers riding out this storm and them getting promoted at least via the play offs next season. I'd imagine they'll do that at least.

Those 6 years are crucial to rangers for generations to come, not just our present. You need to ask what sort of crowds will rangers get in those 6 years, and if they are 2nd 3rd or 4th every year. Will crowds drop to a more hardcore 25-30 thousand? The way celtics have? If so how will they budget to compete in 6 years?

You also need to add in the 10 in a row factor. As Celtic rack up the titles at a canter while rangers rebuild. That will see a drop in crowds and therefore a drop in income.

The short answer I don't know. The media and Hugh Keevins will tell you rangers, but there might be a third (or is it 4th) company running them come the summer.

For reference I'm ignoring your use of the word 'back'. You're welcome to use it, but I disagree with it being used in the context of you gaining promotion to the top tier.

ETA I was just about to bloody hit the sack, the GF has the lie in tomorrow and I'm up with the nipper.

Listen if there was any other club capable, they would be looking as though they would, as it is at the moment there isn't and for the next few years,it will remain that way all the rest are playing for the second place merit, that's a fact of Scottish football sad though it is to say. Btw, the use of the word back will always there, whether you or anyone else disagrees with it.

No it's no fucking coincidence it took two fucking hours for you to cover your sorry ass when the real ForeverBlue1872 posted on RM.

I have asked you to do a simple thing in a simple manner and you can't even do that ! why ?,because you are a lying toerag and the lowest of the low for not even trying to do a simple thing to vindicate yourself. And I'm sure your reply is I'm just winding you up hoping the real RM user posts on it.

Just checked ! nope still couldn't do a simple task you liar.

There's point fucking replying at 8:05 AM in the morning if the real RM user posts on that thread either it will just compound your sorry ass.

You have something wrong with you ya crackpot :lol: I am that poster. In about 5 minutes I will post on one of the threads.

Listen if there was any other club capable, they would be looking as though they would, as it is at the moment there isn't and for the next few years,it will remain that way all the rest are playing for the second place merit, that's a fact of Scottish football sad though it is to say. Btw, the use of the word back will always there, whether you or anyone else disagrees with it.

Listen if rangers want to go chasing Celtic that's fine. If everyone else competes for second place until rangers get their selves in order then that's fine. It will demonstrate that they know their financial limit and are not willing to rack up millions of debt to have their name inscribed on the base of a trophy.