Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's always the ver 3.01 of ra Gers on the horizon though if this one goes tits up from a higher height than the original incarnation. So the bears at least get another chance to see their club fail for a 3rd time snigger snigger :lol::lol::lol: .

I must admit because they as so fucking deluded their only goal in life is to stop Celtic from getting a possible 10 in a row and to put six stars on their replica XXXXXL plus tops, that their clubs next apparition is also doomed to fail because they will have had enough of being taken for complete mugs by any shyster that said "this club will be at the top division dominating the opposition", all you have to do is part with your cash no questions asked. :lol:

I don't think they will follow a ver 3.01 Rankers club if they have to start at the bottom again. :)

You do know that he never read your post and that he is mocking you....

Yet again McCoist acting like a c**t of a human being - who'd have thought

He was right in the conclusion that ibrox wasn't the best option - for a few reasons:

Inconvenient for travelling fans.

Possible quagmire of a pitch.

Possibility of a big fúck-off padlock across the gates.

How can they arrange to play the final at ibrox if they don't know who they have to deal with to book the game?

He was right in the conclusion that ibrox wasn't the best option - for a few reasons:

Inconvenient for travelling fans.

Possible quagmire of a pitch.

Possibility of a big fúck-off padlock across the gates.

How can they arrange to play the final at ibrox if they don't know who they have to deal with to book the game?

:lol: Would the fee go to the club or the company?

So PAYE & NIC has not been paid last month. Does anyone know if it was just last month, or has it possibly being going on longer?

It's only mad Phil who has made this claim so far.....but....

"For employers, PAYE is due seventeen days after the end of the tax month. The tax month ends on 5th of each month. Therefore payments are due by the 22nd of the month, relating to pay for the month ending on the 5th."

Given the chequered history at Ibroke, I'd have imagined they'd have been knocking at the door before now if previous months had gone unpaid!

I may have had a bump in the head, but I'm actually inclined to agree with Benny here, there is a strong argument for Ibrox being more suitable than Parkhead(size, location).

That's not to say McCoist isn't being a complete c**t as usual with his conspiratorial dog whistling.

And I'm still glad it's at Parkhead as I will probably be attending with some sheep favoring friends and wouldn't have liked to be funding spivs and gangsters so would've probably walked away.

Edited by AberdeenBud

It's a shame no sevco fans care as much as Phil,

I feel sorry for you poor wee peeps being forced to live in the dark because no-one (that meets your definition of acceptable) will tell you what's going on. Poor wee souls.

When you have those organisations that he is supposed to support then I would think it's time people realised exactly what McGillivan is. http://talfanzine.info/blog/2013/01/05/. It's not only Rangers fans that understand how deluded this man is.

When you have those organisations that he is supposed to support then I would think it's time people realised exactly what McGillivan is. http://talfanzine.info/blog/2013/01/05/. It's not only Rangers fans that understand how deluded this man is.

But isn't it only Rangers fans who don't like McGilligans island....

Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that he was right three years ago and discounting him now due to him being a fanny is just wilful ignorance. You don't need to treat his words as gospel but the other extreme is foolish to say the least.

I may have had a bump in the head, but I'm actually inclined to agree with Benny here, there is a strong argument for Ibrox being more suitable than Parkhead(size, location).

That's not to say McCoist isn't being a complete c**t as usual with his conspiratorial dog whistling.

And I'm still glad it's at Parkhead as I will probably be attending with some sheep favoring friends and wouldn't have liked to be funding spivs and gangsters so would've probably walked away.

I would have said the argument was strongest to have it in a more convenient location for the fans of both teams. I can't see the trek to one side or the other of Glasgow making much difference to either side after they've travelled that far. I also can't see the difference in size being an issue - with all due respect to Inverness, will it be an issue?

I would have said the argument was strongest to have it in a more convenient location for the fans of both teams. I can't see the trek to one side or the other of Glasgow making much difference to either side after they've travelled that far. I also can't see the difference in size being an issue - with all due respect to Inverness, will it be an issue?

All seems very fair and even handed to me to have given to Celtic Park:

2 games at Ibrox - 2 Scottish Cup Semi's

2 games at Celtic Park - 2 Finals

2 games at Easter Road - League Cup Semi & Ramsdens Final

1 game at Tyncastle - League Cup Semi