Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He might be deluded but he knows more of what's happening at your club than you do.

Glad you agree he's deluded.

Yeah but it doesn't change the fact that he was right three years ago and discounting him now due to him being a fanny is just wilful ignorance. You don't need to treat his words as gospel but the other extreme is foolish to say the least.

I don't read his blogs as I know he is a bigoted and twisted person, no doubt some of his info may be correct but whether he is right or not about certain things is neither here nor there for me. He's a bigot who tried to make a murder of a young man a sectarian issue for his own agenda when it was nothing of the sort, that says enough for me.

I would have said the argument was strongest to have it in a more convenient location for the fans of both teams. I can't see the trek to one side or the other of Glasgow making much difference to either side after they've travelled that far. I also can't see the difference in size being an issue - with all due respect to Inverness, will it be an issue?

2 sets of fans mostly coming into Quenn Street station, a short walk to the underground - then on to Ibrox.

For Parkhead they could have a decent walk out to the piggery or a bus or taxi journey.

Most fans on the cup final thread have said the same but no not you, you can't see the difference.

Location?

Being surrounded by something akin to downtown Beirut. I realise Govan is no paradise but I'm lead to believe it's slightly less horrific and the surrounding pubs/facilities are better or decent ones closer than at Parkhead. Is Ibrox free from restricted view seating as well?

But as I said, planning to go and probably wouldn't have gone to Ibrox, so it's all good for me.

Glad you agree he's deluded.

I don't read his blogs as I know he is a bigoted and twisted person, no doubt some of his info may be correct but whether he is right or not about certain things is neither here nor there for me. He's a bigot who tried to make a murder of a young man a sectarian issue for his own agenda when it was nothing of the sort, that says enough for me.

As I have pointed out since Sunday, I may regret this, but Im in agreement with our Rangers friends on this.

The guy is a bigot.

And lets face it, we've been waiting months now.

His message the other day about tens of millions of shares sold was laughable.

Edited by G-MAN

Wasn't the Rangers Tax Case treated the same very way as Phil McManynames has been lately ?. W@nkfest for the P&D's whilst completely dismissed by Ragers fans as pie in the sky and made up pish but ended up to be true on many levels.

And Polterfhud activity doing it's best to keep up Benny's false rep :lol: .

Absolutely correct to deny the SpivCo machine any additional opportunity to survive or, more accurately, prolong its' inevitable demise. Fat Boy banging the drum in his usual unsubtle ways just adds to the enjoyment.

Truly the twats' twat.

Being surrounded by something akin to downtown Beirut. I realise Govan is no paradise but I'm lead to believe it's slightly less horrific and the surrounding pubs/facilities are better or decent ones closer than at Parkhead. Is Ibrox free from restricted view seating as well?

But as I said, planning to go and probably wouldn't have gone to Ibrox, so it's all good for me.

Both these choices take it as granted that Glasgow has to be the general location.

If one really has to experience the wonders of an underground locomotive, then ibrox may be deemed preferable. I can't see the social stigma attached to hopping on a bus, personally - or even (gasp!) walking 2.2miles. To walk direct to ibroke is two and a half miles - but that appears to involve ambling down the M8, so maybe a bit further. Can't see travelling fans being right bothered, after a 150-mile plus train journey.

Edinburgh is ten or twenty miles closer to either Aberdeen or Inverness, and the visiting fans will have to put up with less weegies. It is, however, unsurprising that some morons see it as a straight choice between the Sisters' stadia. Even the ones who ignore their local teams in order to claim some ownership of the Sisters' success.

Wasn't the Rangers Tax Case treated the same very way as Phil McManynames has been lately ?. W@nkfest for the P&D's whilst completely dismissed by Ragers fans as pie in the sky and made up pish but ended up to be true on many levels.

And Polterfhud activity doing it's best to keep up Benny's false rep :lol: .

Sullying the good name of RTC to compare him to Mad Phil, imo.

Aye and where do you live? Bieldside? Bloody snob.

It's only mad Phil who has made this claim so far.....but....

"For employers, PAYE is due seventeen days after the end of the tax month. The tax month ends on 5th of each month. Therefore payments are due by the 22nd of the month, relating to pay for the month ending on the 5th."

Given the chequered history at Ibroke, I'd have imagined they'd have been knocking at the door before now if previous months had gone unpaid!

Fuckin' shame Feb has only 28 days :)

And since it is music vid night....

Not overly relevant, other than the Clash bumped him for their take, so in a way his version is the original and the Clash a newco....ach, I like it :D

Apologies if posted ... Imran has 4 days to judgement day.

I did post it but I think you have misinterpreted the link you quote.

It says that 4 days worth of Court time have been allocated, but does not state when this 4 day diet will commence - that will have to be scheduled by the Court Administrators I presume.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I did post it but I think you have misinterpreted the link you quote.

It says that 4 days worth of Court time have been allocated, but does not state when this 4 day diet will commence - that will have to be scheduled by the Court Administrators I presume.

A new low for Densboy, being made to look stupid .. .even stupider by Claymores lol

When you have those organisations that he is supposed to support then I would think it's time people realised exactly what McGillivan is. http://talfanzine.info/blog/2013/01/05/. It's not only Rangers fans that understand how deluded this man is.

Him and Dingwall, right pair of gobshite wankers.

Edited by Bloomogganners

CP is 15 mins from both big train stations in the city centre, you would think it was hours away.

You can get numerous buses to a minutes walk, and trains from both city centre station to stations 5-10 mins walk.

Usain Bolt couldn't do that in 15 mins, never mind a bunch of drunken teuchters...

Bored they are not totally dead yet so more toons.....

Benny on banjo, AWRA on bass, Tedi in the shorts and No 8 on vocals is my guess.

We all know the buns love ''metal'' even down to Bruce Dickenson piloting their plane to an away game in Europe and ''on the highway to Hell'' being a fav on the tannoy, so a tribute hick act seems apt........

Bored they are not totally dead yet so more toons.....

Benny on banjo, AWRA on bass, Tedi in the shorts and No 8 on vocals is my guess.

We all know the buns love ''metal'' even down to Bruce Dickenson piloting their plane to an away game in Europe and ''on the highway to Hell'' being a fav on the tannoy, so a tribute hick act seems apt........

Would that be the one stringed banjo?