Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's no need for one to have two accounts at the same time, I'll always say what I want and don't feel the need to make another account to hide behind.

I'd stop responding to them if i were you, it's someting they do so that they can get Rangers fans banned.

His writing style makes my eyes bleed. If he doesn't get a response to his list of questions, it's probably because they write him off as a semi-literate lunatic.

I agree, and in addition would say;

He has no right to a response. NewCo are a listed company, they can't give out financial info just because some hack asks a question. It is almost dishonest that he has led his readership to believe that they can.

I have no doubt that NewCo have cash issues, but this is not the way to get to the bottom of it.

Yours

aDONisSheep

Edited by aDONisSheep

I agree, and in addition would say;

He has no right to a response. NewCo are a listed company, they can't give out financial info just because some hack asks a question. It is almost dishonest that he has led his readership to believe that they can.

I have no doubt that NewCo have cash issues, but this is not the way to get to the bottom of it.

Yours

aDONisSheep

I think you mean some wannabe hack....

Not concerned with his writing style just the content.

He knows he will not get a response. However, legally, they would be obliged to respond; if they wish him to publicly retract any allegations. A failure to respond will serve him well in any future court proceeding. I think it's just a matter of record.

He's offered, the ball is their court ... so to speak.

His writing style has f**k all to do with anything, keep your eye on the ball not the man.

He has a blog, he is not a proper journalist and never will be :-)

Not concerned with his writing style just the content.

He knows he will not get a response. However, legally, they would be obliged to respond; if they wish him to publicly retract any allegations. A failure to respond will serve him well in any future court proceeding. I think it's just a matter of record.

He's offered, the ball is their court ... so to speak.

His writing style has f**k all to do with anything, keep your eye on the ball not the man.

Legally my erse!

They are not obliged to respond to some hacks questions and certainly not in any legal sense. Their obligation is to their shareholders and they should not be disclosing financial information that could affect their share price (either way) to a third party before they inform the stock exchange.

It is completely disengenuous for Phil Macgiolla Bhain to pretend otherwise.

It undermines credible argument, to pretend that they have such an obligation.

He can ask all he likes, but he has no right to a response.

Yours

aDONisSheep

Legally my erse!

They are not obliged to respond to some hacks questions and certainly not in any legal sense. Their obligation is to their shareholders and they should not be disclosing financial information that could affect their share price (either way) to a third party before they inform the stock exchange.

It is completely disengenuous for Phil Macgiolla Bhain to pretend otherwise.

It undermines credible argument, to pretend that they have such an obligation.

He can ask all he likes, but he has no right to a response.

Yours

aDONisSheep

Correct.

But who knows..........maybe they will respond.

''Legally'' they had many rights and obligations from that boardroom that they never adhered to. Just as likely to respond to a non legally bound request imho............

I think he's referring to the fact that you play 'lip service' to spelling and punctuation.

Apart from that your were disingenuous with certain statements contained in your post.

You've changed the 30% from a percentage of the turnover to 'annual revenue' which you know is not the same thing. The other 70% therefore is not pure spendable income/profit and does not 'magically' make your team wages affordable.

The IPO money was spent on spiv bonuses, payments, dodgy contracts and wifi. ... Absolute bargain from the P&B's point of view. But you knew this ... why ask?

Financial forecast = shit creek and no paddle.

HTH

The projected wage structure as given on Ragers official website by Chuckles was stated as £10 million, and we all remember Chucky saying that Fat SAlly was looking forward to spunking £10 million on players but wasn't actually a war chest as such, but was most likely the overall total of monies Super Salary was being allowed to spend on the whole squad for the season.

If The Clone Rangers total income is around as much as last season then the actual expenditure could be more closer to the 50% ratio of annual revenue, me thinks Gestapo HQ in Govan have once again as usual been releasing massaged figures in their favour but the annual accounts will once again for two seasons running show that The Clone Rangers have been lying to the fans as usual.