Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Legally my erse!

They are not obliged to respond to some hacks questions and certainly not in any legal sense. Their obligation is to their shareholders and they should not be disclosing financial information that could affect their share price (either way) to a third party before they inform the stock exchange.

It is completely disengenuous for Phil Macgiolla Bhain to pretend otherwise.

It undermines credible argument, to pretend that they have such an obligation.

He can ask all he likes, but he has no right to a response.

Yours

aDONisSheep

Correct.

But who knows..........maybe they will respond.

''Legally'' they had many rights and obligations from that boardroom that they never adhered to. Just as likely to respond to a non legally bound request imho............

I think he's referring to the fact that you play 'lip service' to spelling and punctuation.

Apart from that your were disingenuous with certain statements contained in your post.

You've changed the 30% from a percentage of the turnover to 'annual revenue' which you know is not the same thing. The other 70% therefore is not pure spendable income/profit and does not 'magically' make your team wages affordable.

The IPO money was spent on spiv bonuses, payments, dodgy contracts and wifi. ... Absolute bargain from the P&B's point of view. But you knew this ... why ask?

Financial forecast = shit creek and no paddle.

HTH

The projected wage structure as given on Ragers official website by Chuckles was stated as £10 million, and we all remember Chucky saying that Fat SAlly was looking forward to spunking £10 million on players but wasn't actually a war chest as such, but was most likely the overall total of monies Super Salary was being allowed to spend on the whole squad for the season.

If The Clone Rangers total income is around as much as last season then the actual expenditure could be more closer to the 50% ratio of annual revenue, me thinks Gestapo HQ in Govan have once again as usual been releasing massaged figures in their favour but the annual accounts will once again for two seasons running show that The Clone Rangers have been lying to the fans as usual.

Legally my erse!

They are not obliged to respond to some hacks questions and certainly not in any legal sense. Their obligation is to their shareholders and they should not be disclosing financial information that could affect their share price (either way) to a third party before they inform the stock exchange.

It is completely disengenuous for Phil Macgiolla Bhain to pretend otherwise.

It undermines credible argument, to pretend that they have such an obligation.

He can ask all he likes, but he has no right to a response.

Yours

aDONisSheep

What if he had shares? Are they obliged to answer shareholder questions?

What if he had shares? Are they obliged to answer shareholder questions?

Companies aren't obliged to answer share holders questions.... Especially if the information can be deemed as market sensitive ( ie - if it's info that would have an effect on the share price - you have to tell everyone i.e " the market " ) at the same time.... This is normally done with whats called an RNS ( Regulatory News Service ( or RNA A= Announcement ) Companies normally have pr firms or NOMADS to release these / deal with the unwashed ( share holders ) and often the name of the game is to be as ambiguous as possible.....

At the AGM............maybe, if asked.

But remember the last AGM, they answered nothing :)

Typical !! That's what most companies are like though..... Especially the dodgy ones :thumbsdown

Nope. Not AWRA. Nor am I The Hammer. Or any other alias you think I might be.

As previously stated, I was a long time lurker on here, and recently decided to get myself an account.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Alias accusations are par for the course for newcomers I'm afraid, no matter who you support. I think Benny has only just accepted I'm not a Celtc supporter.

You'll understand the accusations given Christophernotitles/British Patriot/AWRA/Chicken Supreme/Jose Mourhino/ The Hammer/ +100 aliases, habit of trolling the board due his anger at being banned repeatedly.

The projected wage structure as given on Ragers official website by Chuckles was stated as £10 million, and we all remember Chucky saying that Fat SAlly was looking forward to spunking £10 million on players but wasn't actually a war chest as such, but was most likely the overall total of monies Super Salary was being allowed to spend on the whole squad for the year

Homing in on this part of your post...........does your opinion that "it wasn't actually a war chest as such" etc etc ........not imply that it was, in fact, Ally's war chest?

yes, you have a fair point there.

But, for all you know, I could be describing my pooch and me returning from our daily walks, but I am sure you won't see it that way.

Nothing to see here, move along......

Damn, was waiting for the rebuttal so I could trot out the old ''but The Rangers International Football Club has only played top flight football in Nigeria'' line :(

Disappointed.

War chest ? = an extra amount of cash to be injected into the squad over and above what the manager has already spent to strengthen the squad.

A The Rangers war chest ? = some clever and nifty wording to once again con the fans into believing the club has a surplus £10 million for Fat Sally to inject into his already bloated player budget.

Reality ? = Fat Sally only had less than £2 million extra to inject into a squad that was already capable of winning the SPFL 1st division without the extra cost or additional players.

Conclusion ? = they're fucked because they thought they were still a big player even in the lowest leagues and could have reduced the accumulating debt by a good few million.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Alias accusations are par for the course for newcomers I'm afraid, no matter who you support. I think Benny has only just accepted I'm not a Celtc supporter.

You'll understand the accusations given Christophernotitles/British Patriot/AWRA/Chicken Supreme/Jose Mourhino/ The Hammer/ +100 aliases, habit of trolling the board due his anger at being banned repeatedly.

Don't chount on it.

Cheers, thanks for that.

Yes, I do understand,, and can only offer my assurance that I'm not any of those people above, and hope to not be banned just because some people think that I am.

Fair enough, I'm wise enough to expect some roughing up of a new guy.

How on earth could you possibly be thought of as one of that lot with a name like Aberdeenbud? I know Bennett gives and takes a lot on here, but i don't see his line of thinking on that one.