Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Prosecution would like to call Vicky the Viking to the witness box....

(or maybe 'witless' box)

I would like to also call to the stand Tedi's "HBQC" account that he for 3 nights at around 3AM gave me all his red bullets from his Tedi account and minutes later from his "HBQC" account.

The prosecution argues that Tedi was so mad at me he actually stayed up at night till his red dot quota was replenished so the fanny could give me all his Tedi red dots and his aliases red dots because I took the pish right out of him and it hurt. :lol:

They don't have aliases, HB is just a paranoid mess.

Serious question Chris ?, have you actually looked at Bennett's rep received ?. Tedi and his aliases have been battling hard to get him a positive rep and is losing the battle. :lol:

Go on and have a look at all the non posting rep giving fud aliases that keep giving Bennett green dots along with most of Tedi's green dots.

It's so fucking sad and pathetic that grown men have been reduced to such a level of bawbaggery they will make bogus accounts to give rep only. :lol:

The proof is in the evidence chump.

Serious question Chris ?, have you actually looked at Bennett's rep received ?. Tedi and his aliases have been battling hard to get him a positive rep and is losing the battle. :lol:

Go on and have a look at all the non posting rep giving fud aliases that keep giving Bennett green dots along with most of Tedi's green dots.

It's so fucking sad and pathetic that grown men have been reduced to such a level of bawbaggery they will make bogus accounts to give rep only. :lol:

The proof is in the evidence chump.

I haven't a clue what my 'rep' is on here and i can't say that i really care but it's a bit worrying that you're so obsessed by it.

Now i'm off to give Tedi, The Hammer and some other bears some green dots lol

I haven't a clue what my 'rep' is on here and i can't say that i really care but it's a bit worrying that you're so obsessed by it.

Now i'm off to give Tedi, The Hammer and some other bears some green dots lol

As of my post -173.(Minus 173)

HTH

As of my post -173.(Minus 173)

HTH

Bennett actually knows what his rep is with his "rep get along PM gang" of aliases that Tedi has created.

Without the aliases battling with real accounts on P&B I reckon he'd easily be at least (minus 1,000) :lol: , "No one likes him and he don't care" :lol: , well except rimmer Tedi :1eye

Honestly who cares about a rep on a bloody internet site full of strangers.

What is more important is that the Rangers Supporters Trust is saving their club:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/9163029/rangers-supporters-trust-admit-ownership-of-club-for-fans-could-be-a-long-way-off

Edited by Jambomo

Honestly who cares about a rep on a bloody internet site full of strangers.

What is more important is that the Rangers Supporters Trust is saving their club:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/9163029/rangers-supporters-trust-admit-ownership-of-club-for-fans-could-be-a-long-way-off

A Hearts foundation paying a monthly donation type thingy might be the answer here but we're too splintered.

A Hearts foundation paying a monthly donation type thingy might be the answer here but we're too splintered.

but I thought the rangers had a worldwide fan base of 500 million. Even if you get even 50 thousand to put a tenner in each a month you might survive for a while. Just don't expect to win loads.

Don't think it is even that Benny.

With the diets, they know who owns what, where the debt is etc etc

Sevco don't have that clarity, even though I demanded it.

So, a monthly fan thing won't work. It would take, what, £60M +??? to buy the holding company? Then the repairs, ''war chest'' etc........ Never a goer.

They can't think war chest that's stupid. They have to think long term survival. Develop youth layers and sell on for a profit stop spending on mercanery players like they have now and get a manager that can work on a tight budget and not pander to the masses.

They can't think war chest that's stupid. They have to think long term survival. Develop youth layers and sell on for a profit stop spending on mercanery players like they have now and get a manager that can work on a tight budget and not pander to the masses.

They can.

:1eye

:lol: