Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lord Tyre has expressed a concern that if he were to grant Imran Ahmad's request, RIFC would become insolvent. This is a senior judge openly stating that the crisis loan is necessary to keep RIFC trading.

Lord Tyre has expressed a concern that if he were to grant Imran Ahmad's request, RIFC would become insolvent. This is a senior judge openly stating that the crisis loan is necessary to keep RIFC trading.

I would express concern that that is a consideration when deciding upon this upstanding member of the business communities rightful claim.

This is all panning out exactly as everyone said it would. It really is mind-boggling that Rangers have continued down this route.

Absolutely agree. That any group of people would allow themselves to be conned repeatedly with nothing more than the promise of a football team gaining access to a few shiny trophies absolutely beggars belief. Quite a few people have made quite a large amount out of the whole clusterfuck, yet the Horde still wait for a White Knight to come and save the second incarnation.

It really is a horrible time for them, and one has to feel sorry for them, especially as they are, after all, ra peepul. I mean, there's specific qualifications required to follow follow, aren't there? It's not as if any inadequate wee jakey could buy a red-white-and-blue scarf and become a "rangers" fan, is it? :lol:

“@STVGrant: Imran Ahmad had failed in his attempt at court to arrest £620,000 of money from Rangers he contests is owed to him in bonuses.”

“@STVGrant: Lord Tyre satisfied case to answer but says insufficient evidence that Rangers' finances have deteriorated to point of near insolvency.”

Hee hee.......

The share issue money is simply money in the bank, it has nothing to do with the accounts, we are not in debt. We are not losing £1M per month, we had many exceptional items to pay for, football debts, transfer fees, property purchases. We also had historical issues at the start of the season where we had no income and players to pay, some of which were on 20k per week, these are now off the books, we have negotiated new sponser`s. We are losing money but it is no where near £1M a month, the true audited accounts at the end of the summer will detail things in much more detail but if we sell another 35K + ST`s then I will not be worried in the slightest. I think a wage but of around £5M should be manageable and will guarantee promotion back to the top level of Scottish Football within the shortest possible time scale, I admit however the standard should be better than what we are seeing at the moment, new mamangement would solve this issue and would also ensure the 35K ST`s.

Lord Tyre satisfied case to answer but says insufficient evidence that Rangers' finances have deteriorated to point of near insolvency.

Yay? WTF

I think he's saying that the funds aren't arrested as Rangers aren't near insolvency, but they do have a case to answer regarding the bonuses which Ahmad is claiming.

I think he's saying that the funds aren't arrested as Rangers aren't near insolvency, but they do have a case to answer regarding the bonuses which Ahmad is claiming.

He's saying that, while he's satisfied Ahmad's claim has substance, he doesn't have evidence that TRIFC or whatever they're called are on the brink of a financial cliff. Which, in all fairness, he wouldn't have. Nobody has. It hasn't stopped many from joining the dots up, though, and it ain't a pretty picture.

Basically, there's no requirement for sympathy or prioritisation for Ahmad's claim over any (many?) others that will be winging their way down Govan shortly. He can fight for his pennies in the pound - if there is even that much to fight over.

Yes thanks for that. I mean what evidence would be required that their balls are close to the financial band-saw ? A photo of sally licking the broken shards of a smashed piggy bank on the floor of a bus depot?

Yes thanks for that. I mean what evidence would be required that their balls are close to the financial band-saw ? A photo of sally licking the broken shards of a smashed piggy bank on the floor of a bus depot?

Sorry - didn't mean to sound like a patronising arse as I've read now!

There must be some form of measurement - remember Bain managed to freeze funds in a similar manner a few years back, although their debts were much more transparent then.

I'm sure Rangers fans will see this as some kind of victory, but the fact they have a case to answer regarding Ahmad's claim is the more significant development IMO.

There must be some form of measurement - remember Bain managed to freeze funds in a similar manner a few years back, although their debts were much more transparent then.

I'm sure Rangers fans will see this as some kind of victory, but the fact they have a case to answer regarding Ahmad's claim is the more significant development IMO.

Yip, that's the one. When does this case proceed?

Nae bawhair min and my apologies too.

I agree having a case to answer is significant and they are hardly likely to have more funds sloshing around in April. Would have made for an interesting week right enough.

Oh well at least they died :)