Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

what are you honestly talking about ? get a grip of yourself . honestly you are more than happy to discuss issues regarding rangers past but when a certain issue was brought up yesterday you spat yer dummy out and reached for that sweeping broom again. so dont talk to me about shameful actions performed by a club in the past and whether I am embarrassed by it ? because I will answer when you will

Densboy being hyocritical, surely you jest?

Very good. Now try reading that post of mine again. Especially the last sentence in the first paragraph. By all means use a dictionary, but in any event, try to understand what the sentence says, not what you would like it to say.

(sigh) Another clue - it has something to do with your increasing knowledge of the people who have died at ibrox. Carry on down that line, and you may get somewhere.

Oh, and while we're at it. the mention of the previous issues at the stadium? I won't, but there are some nasty people out there who might suggest that those previous incidents might have alerted the club to possible safety concerns well before 1971. As I say, hindsight is 20/20, but it's not a line you want to go down if you want your old club to come out of this exchange at all well.

Now, ffs, go and read about the whole story, admit you have learned something, and move on.

I will be honest white rosecelt I was in the dark about the whole court case afterwards and yes it does make for some uncomfortable reading. also I have heard rangers fans state that the club could have done more regarding staircase 13 and the crushing issues however I am aware that this situation could have arisen at a number of grounds in those days particularly hampden. do I think it was a lack of concern from the club ? no , however they could have took steps sooner to avoid the 71 disaster . I believe it was due to the below par standards of health and safety issues in those days .

The majority of people on this forum you mean rather than the majority of football supporting population in this country you mean?.

When one supporter speaks, it doesn't mean this supporter speaks for every other supporter of that team nor agrees with everything about the club they support. Its lazy sometimes to generalise and think of clubs supporters as lacking independent thought and if its the same for Rangers then it should be the same for Celtic, Kilmarnock, Ayr, Peterhead or any other team's supporters.

You only have to read through the club forums to see the difference in opinion between supporters of the same club and it makes life and football more interesting anyway.

I posted "the majority of people". That's what I meant. Unless you think that the majority of people find bigotry, theft, corruption, bullying and lying admirable traits?

Is that you mocking a mental disability again you disgusting excuse for a human?

The WKR has a mental disability?

Somehow i doubt that he wants you blabbing about it all over the forum....

Honestly a profile .. Joined 2 March .. claims to Motherwell fan ... first posts on BRALT about Celtic with currant bun whatabootery ,.. you think I take him seriously ... I simply pointed out it's another fake profile looking to get banned in as short a time as possible.

Now less of the whatabootery, you posted your faux outrage and views on the memorial and we've asked you a legitimate questions seeing you have such depth of feeling regarding the subject.

Which is the greater disservice to the memory of the dead ... a jokey gif or that 'cobbled together' memorial and the actions of your club in the court case ..

Go away educate yourself and give us your views .. not blatant childish 'whitabootery'.

I have gave my opinion a few posts ago , and admitted I wasn't clued up regarding the court case . tbh I think you took more offence to his choice of subject than the fact it was a fake profile

Honestly a profile .. Joined 2 March .. claims to Motherwell fan ... first posts on BRALT about Celtic with currant bun whatabootery ,.. you think I take him seriously ... I simply pointed out it's another fake profile looking to get banned in as short a time as possible.

Now less of the whatabootery, you posted your faux outrage and views on the memorial and we've asked you a legitimate questions seeing you have such depth of feeling regarding the subject.

Which is the greater disservice to the memory of the dead ... a jokey gif or that 'cobbled together' memorial and the actions of your club in the court case ..

Go away educate yourself and give us your views .. not blatant childish 'whitabootery'.

All whataboutery, point-scoring and offence-taking aside, imho by far the most disservice is done by someone who claims the moral high ground over an issue which he has subsequently proven to have little or no knowledge of.

Almost three days now, and he's still not found out the very basics of that statue's relevance to the stadium it stands outside - surely any reasonable individual would have done some research, found out the whole story, and either moved on quietly or posted an admission of his previous ignorance - possibly with some thanks for having been enlightened. Not this little belter, oh no.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The WKR has a mental disability?

Somehow i doubt that he wants you blabbing about it all over the forum....

No he doesn't and I have neither stated or infered that he does.

You however, you disgusting excuse for a human being are inferring that he does. You are using a mental disability as a form of point scoring. You are a scummy piece of shit.

Maybe, just maybe, you could take your own advice.

tbf I didn't even bring up the court case it was dhenboy or somebody as they believed that was some way to validate their reason using the memorial to have a pop at the club . all I have said on the matter was that it was tasteless, I never said I was offended and outraged as I have already said I have heard worse. but as I have also already said is that as a rangers fan you cant hold an opinion on this forum without the same ghoons jumping in and arguing for the sake of arguing with a rangers fan

I guess you regard all Rangers fans the same, that's some percentage of the Scottish football supporting population?.

Mission control : we have a problem!

Indeed we do have a problem. You "guess".

How many people, inside and outside the Horde, regard rangers a simply another football club? Even in the Historic East Riding, people with little or no knowledge of the game still know that there is a "protestant" team and a "catholic" team in Glasgow.

This is not, believe me, a source of pride. To know that this is one of the perceptions people have of my country makes me die a little every time I hear it. Equally, those who do profess to be "football people" automatically assume, when they hear a Scots accent, that the speaker must cleave to one side of the Divide.

A simplistic and offensive assumption which is only given credence by our authorities' craven pandering to these two "institutions".

as a P or D you cant hold an opinion on this forum without the same ghoons jumping in and arguing for the sake of arguing with a P or D fan

Works both ways. So once you start moaning at the orcs on here for doing exactly what you are complaining about, your post comes across as somewhat hypocritical and therefore counts for shit.

tbf I didn't even bring up the court case it was dhenboy or somebody as they believed that was some way to validate their reason using the memorial to have a pop at the club . all I have said on the matter was that it was tasteless, I never said I was offended and outraged as I have already said I have heard worse. but as I have also already said is that as a rangers fan you cant hold an opinion on this forum without the same ghoons jumping in and arguing for the sake of arguing with a rangers fan

Let's keep this simple: What does that statue commemorate?

These last few pages are painful, Big Ibrox Disaster thread for this p!sh.

Any news on the glib and shameless liar on SSN?

You nearly got it back on track.

I think we'll have to come back later for any updates. :(

All this talk of statues, pictures, crayons & colouring-in, the BRALT is turning into an art class.

Mair guff and whatabootery ... you might as well use the crayons as well.

Clue: When you give someone a present what is the most important thing about it .. size, quality, price, the item or the thought that went into it.

What does that say about the memorial?

I'll ask you again now that you appear confident that you have all the required info.

Which is more distasteful .. the jokey gif or your clubs actions?

as I said I will answer you once you answer the point raised about your clubs past yesterday , until then I will not respond to a hypocrite , Christ at least hb gave a response .