Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think there is a more ignorant football question that can be asked when the questioner asks ''but which team do you really support?'' after you have just told them. I understand that.

There's no simple answer to the Scottish problem or shame as it is known its complex and even the best education can't make a difference, but not all supporters of the two support their teams because of their religion or to find an excuse to use it as a vehicle for their own bigot ways.

The frustration is that not enough is being viewed as being done to eradicate this shame with either the clubs or the supporters of the clubs who aren't 'wired up in that way'. I understand that many football supporters are sick of it all and quite right.

At least you acknowledge there is a problem. The "shame" aspect of it, however, paled into insignificance* when a major company was found to have been stealing from the Crown, and died.

In the aftermath of this already embarrassing episode, every possible rule was bent, twisted or downright broken to allow the unscrupulous to continue trading on the name and history of this shamed company. Had rangers been a double glazing company or used-car business, they would have been shut down in no uncertain terms. In fact, your old saviour, Murray of the Many Companies, had no compunction at all about banging a good-sized nail into Airdrieonians coffin.

* Down here, at least. They don't really care about medieval Irish history, but nobody likes thieves and cheats. Or those who support them.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

those who have lost their lives in disasters at Ibrox .

At last. Now, let's move on. I suppose "more than one" is as good as we're getting here.

You'd have thought that you lot and your ex-rivals would have realised by now that you're never going to win in a skeleton-rattling contest, but you could at least have gone into one on something you knew a bit more about. And, as a rangers fan, bloody well should have known more about.

No he doesn't and I have neither stated or infered that he does.

You however, you disgusting excuse for a human being are inferring that he does. You are using a mental disability as a form of point scoring. You are a scummy piece of shit.

Wow....

...and another WoW for Jackanorys tough guy routine ...

At last. Now, let's move on. I suppose "more than one" is as good as we're getting here.

You'd have thought that you lot and your ex-rivals would have realised by now that you're never going to win in a skeleton-rattling contest, but you could at least have gone into one on something you knew a bit more about. And, as a rangers fan, bloody well should have known more about.

you think I didn't know there was previous incidents at ibrox ? what a tool . anyway this argument is tedious

So when you finish your window cleaning round do you head back to the B&B or do you pop into BAR67 for a pint??

I'd laugh if you got reported again, it would be funny watching you ranting and raving again lol

you think I didn't know there was previous incidents at ibrox ? what a tool . anyway this argument is tedious

Trust me it's easier just to ignore him, don't give him the attention he craves.

What's this, the consolation prize after all these claims over the supposed Rangers imminent administration today?

What a let down, I'm so disappointed. :lol:

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon...

Have some bloody patience.

Classic corporate double speak from the Lying King;

Dave King tones down his claims made at the weekend.

SPFL: Dave King doubts former chief executive Charles Green is still involved with Rangers

Last Updated: 05/03/14 3:49pm

Dave King admits he is unsure if former chief executive Charles Green is still involved in Rangers, but did reveal he believes it is being driven by someone not presently sitting on the Ibrox board.

A consortium led by Green bought Rangers' assets and business following the club's liquidation on June 14, 2012, (That's SKY on the list) but after a turbulent time at the helm he stood down in August 2013 after selling his shareholding to current board member Sandy Easdale.

Many fans of the club believe the Yorkshireman is still having an input into the day-to-day running of the club but King, in an exclusive interview with Sky Sports News, claimed he was unaware of any involvement.

"I really can't say if he is or not (Really Dave ? You seemed so sure before/) but what is fair to say is there is a guiding hand behind the club who is presently not sitting on the board," he said.(More Ghosts Davy ? Prey tell us who ? Not more "enemies surely ?)

"There are powers behind the throne who would prefer someone like myself, and other like-minded individuals, not be part of the future funding of the club."(Well...just honest TAX PAYING folk really Davy)

And King, who is keen to head a fans-led buy-out of the Scottish League One side, insists former owner Craig Whyte is not part of the background set-up at Ibrox.

Whyte bought the club for £1 from former owner Sir David Murray in May 2011 but after a series of financial irregularities, culminating in a withheld payment of £9m PAYE and income tax, he was declared unfit to hold a position in football and banned for life by the SFA in April 2012.

"I believe (so, a guess then ?) Craig Whyte is exerting no influence at the present time and and I am confident he will not feature in the club going forward," he said.

King, who has agreed to meet Rangers chairman David Somers in the next two weeks following a public spat between himself and the current board, admits he was shocked (More lies Davy - your outburst was DESIGNED to get this attention) by the tone of the statement summoning him to the showdown talks.

"I was obviously a bit surprised. This is not the type of statement I would have expected from a public company. I thought this would have been kept private," he said. :1eye

"I have already replied to the chairman and I am very happy to meet with them on my upcoming trip and to talk about the financial crisis at Ibrox. I'd be delighted to meet them.

"When I met Sandy Easdale last November and made my initial offers to the club I made it very clear to him at that time that I was open to all communication and that I'd be happy to engage with them at any time. (The Don don't call YOU Davy....he SENDS for you :lol: )

"My real aim is to get better transparency out of the club. (Of course it is Davy - your previous involvement was ALL about transparency...)First prize for me would be not to have to go the step of setting up a fund for season tickets.

"It would be for the board to belatedly understand it is unwise to approach fans for season ticket money when it is understood there's a financial crisis at the club and the board is not willing to be transparent to the fans as to the nature and depth of that crisis.

"What I am really saying to the fans is that, having been through the situation with Craig Whyte, they are putting their hands in their pockets and lending the club for free without some understanding of how that money is going to be spent. (Like EVERY clubs' ST buyer mate...)

"With Rangers fans they know it is right to hold the club and the board to account but they don't want to be seen letting the team down and |I think there is a sense of loyalty to the team that we should buy our season tickets .(Like EVERY clubs' ST buyer mate...)

"I am doing the same and saying 'come on guys enough is enough'. We have already gone through a situation over the last couple of years that, completely and totally due to a lack of transparency and accountability by the board, Rangers ended up in administration.

"We are just saying to the fans now let's not allow that to happen again. We cannot afford the club to slip down those rungs again." And the mega spending charge to overthrow Celtics' title charge ? Hmmmmm?

Good luck telling the Kraydaleswhat to do mate ... :lol:

How many of Ian Black's coupons did you burst by scoring a late penalty? #AskLee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How would you resolve the situation in Crimea? A fly elbow to Putin's head?

#asklee

or,,,,,

If the old rangers played the new rangers , how many penalties would the referee award ? #AskLee

Expand

Edited by GreenockRover

If verified, this will be interesting. Will hard-headed Laxey actually say they're willing to withdraw and at no cost to Rangers? I.e. Laxey willingly giving up on £300K?

I suspect not but I'm prepared to be surprised.

It will be even more interesting if the contract to loan the club the cash has already been signed ?, will there be a clause in it ?, will it cost The Sevco Cost Cutters the same £150K to break from this shady arrangement so they can get a loan from another source ?, is this just another smoke screen to rob the club of £150K for a loan over a few weeks ?

^ ^ ^

Sounds like a monologue from that comedy of old "SOAP" :lol:

you really go out your way to start an argument with me , its hilarious :lol:

So says the hypocritical moron who can't stop trolling nearly every one of my posts for an argument to have his arse handed back to him well skelpt :lol: