Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was reading up on Dave King last night and money laundering through the club appears to be his main goal if I have understood it correctly. This guy makes loadsa money from EBT style family trust funds so he doesn't pay his fair share of tax and regularly uses companies, offshore bank accounts and trust funds to launder his ill gotten gains by some dodgy method or another.

I was reading up on Dave King last night and money laundering through the club appears to be his main goal if I have understood it correctly. This guy makes loadsa money from EBT style family trust funds so he doesn't pay his fair share of tax and regularly uses companies, offshore bank accounts and trust funds to launder his ill gotten gains by some dodgy method or another.

I wonder if Dave is aware that he has a top QC on his case?

^ ^ ^

Tone Troller :1eye

I saw your wee gonnae ban Bennett post lol, quaint....

all i.have said is and opinion that it was tasteless . I never stated not to do it . christ as I have said a non rangers fan agreed with my view a few pages

ago and no one has given him any grief or seethe for his opinion. all this has shown is that the usual bralt vultures will argue with rangers fans on any subject. its absoloutley pathetic tbh.

OK I'll bite and show you how much of a hypocritical ignorant arsehole you really are and have shown yourself up to being mock offended with crocodile tears by the bucket load.

You have included the Hillsborough incident as a comparison to your list of tasteless things to be offended by BUT !, the post below posted last night by this rocket never once got any replies from any bear quoting how much in bad taste this was and was a slap in the face to those who suffered at the hands of an evil monster.

Mental place lol. I don't like seeing these celtic fans taking the moral high ground though. They still hold the shame in scottish football for he certain act staff at their boys club.

It would appear to me that you chose which things to you are in bad taste and appear to be only associated with your club/s, but things that are in bad taste about Celtic appear to be in good taste because you fucknuggets just ignored his post completely.

If you were truly offended by things in bad taste then why didn't you speak up when that roaster posted that pile of pish ?.

Mock offended fucknuggets from the blue persuasion at any chance possible to be used as a point scoring exercise at will.

Not to worry, you will not be disappointed for long. I'll ask Wallace to speed things up for you. Seems they're reluctant to pull to the trigger after denying it for so long. Maybe it's next week .. just so they can say they were telling the truth.

Still a case of skint .. where's the money coming from.

I'd be more interested in where the money is going to

Its the nature of the thread and the posters who post on here frequently, its bully boy and gang mentality.

Yip the wagon circling & multiple attacks on certain posters, e-mailing the mods when they are offended to get posters banned or get warnings in an organised pre-planned attack through sending each other PM's. Grouped WUM posts to derail the thread towards another direction the thread wasn't initially created for ? Rallying around stupid fuckwit orc fans who have painted themselves into corners posting made up pish or outright lies and attacking the credibility of those who outed the orcs stupidity.

Yip you orcs certainly know how to stick together on a football forum but can't rally round in such large groups to save yer beloved club can you ?, open your eyes :eek: yer mates rally around in groups defending the indefensible and regularly attack particular posters who rip the pish out of your mob.

The WKR has a mental disability?

Somehow i doubt that he wants you blabbing about it all over the forum....

^ ^ ^

Shameless glib and a liar and in bad taste you decrepit moron.

How fucking dare you use another posters post to convey your despicable contempt in a deceitful manner towards another poster whilst trying to hide your obvious hate filled agenda towards them.

FCUK OFF TROLL :angry:

OK I'll bite and show you how much of a hypocritical ignorant arsehole you really are and have shown yourself up to being mock offended with crocodile tears by the bucket load.

You have included the Hillsborough incident as a comparison to your list of tasteless things to be offended by BUT !, the post below posted last night by this rocket never once got any replies from any bear quoting how much in bad taste this was and was a slap in the face to those who suffered at the hands of an evil monster.

It would appear to me that you chose which things to you are in bad taste and appear to be only associated with your club/s, but things that are in bad taste about Celtic appear to be in good taste because you fucknuggets just ignored his post completely.

If you were truly offended by things in bad taste then why didn't you speak up when that roaster posted that pile of pish ?.

Mock offended fucknuggets from the blue persuasion at any chance possible to be used as a point scoring exercise at will.

you calling anyone a hypocrite is well the most hypocritical respone I haver seen. first of all I think the biggest slap in the face to these people is the fact certain members of your club done f**k all about it. but really after the memorial debate the last thing this thread needs is a ca debate.

you calling anyone a hypocrite is well the most hypocritical respone I haver seen. first of all I think the biggest slap in the face to these people is the fact certain members of your club done f**k all about it. but really after the memorial debate the last thing this thread needs is a ca debate.

^ ^ ^

Shown up once again for being a mock offended fucknugget, doesn't say that particular post was in bad taste and should have been condemned BUT !, the idiot goes on to spew his bile about the club and not about the poster last night who posted such pish.

Fcuk off you cretin, not one peep about that post but plenty to post about the club as a defensive response to your obvious bigotry towards all things Celtic. :1eye

^ ^ ^

Shown up once again for being a mock offended fucknugget, doesn't say that particular post was in bad taste and should have been condemned BUT !, the idiot goes on to spew his bile about the club and not about the poster last night who posted such pish.

Fcuk off you cretin, not one peep about that post but plenty to post about the club as a defensive response to your obvious bigotry towards all things Celtic. :1eye

God, when you said..

I didn't think it would be that easy for you. This forever blue clearly had no shame at all. He fits right in with the stereotypical P&B Orc.

^ ^ ^

oh ffs . mock offence ? coming from the guy who threatened to get me banned for a nickname despite handing homophobic abuse towards bennett regularly? plus please provide proof of me actually saying I am offended?

also where have I condemmed the post? and also yes it is in bad taste but you didnt seem to mind anything in bad taste earlier in the thread.

the john greig statue which was built as a memorial to the Ibrox Disaster with the name of the dead on the plinth the statue is built upon.

it wasnt unveiled till the 30th anniversary of the disaster some what pish are you talking?

the statue is used as a memorial to the disaster. how can you argue with that seriously?

I am aware that the memorial also has the names of the two people who lost their lives at another game against celtic on stairway 13 in sep 61 aswell, so whatever point you are trying to make give it a rest and stop trying to use knowledge of the disaster as some sort of point scoring exercise.

also that quote you have was never typed by me :blink:

plus no doubt you know all the words to that song whiterosecelt probably one of your favourites. :rolleyes:

you think I didn't know there was previous incidents at ibrox ? what a tool . anyway this argument is tedious

Beyond TEDIous, in all fairness.

Disaster-ibroxi6.jpg

As I said - ill-educated moron. Didn't happen at a rangers game, but they ended up just as dead. And their names ended up on your sacred fúcking statue.

Some might say that a club whose ground had witnessed this kind of carnage would have placed a high priority on safety in the ensuing years. I couldn't possibly comment.

Beyond TEDIous, in all fairness.

Disaster-ibroxi6.jpg

As I said - ill-educated moron. Didn't happen at a rangers game, but they ended up just as dead. And their names ended up on your sacred fúcking statue.

Some might say that a club whose ground had witnessed this kind of carnage would have placed a high priority on safety in the ensuing years. I couldn't possibly comment.

yes I am fully aware of the 1902 disaster at the scotland v england game. what is yours point?

^ ^ ^

Shameless glib and a liar and in bad taste you decrepit moron.

How fucking dare you use another posters post to convey your despicable contempt in a deceitful manner towards another poster whilst trying to hide your obvious hate filled agenda towards them.

FCUK OFF TROLL :angry:

The wee smiley face at the end of that lol

My point is quite evident in the quotes from you in my previous post. That you fail to see or understand it surprises me not one bit.

so because in the quotes on a football forum.I only mentioned the one disaster you think that means I only knew about one disaster. f**k off you cretin. I have already tried to draw a line on the tedious arguement but you seem intent to keep it going. now given it a rest whiterosecelt