Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The wee smiley face at the end of that lol

Have a helen back, simply for being so fúcking stupid you don't know what a smile looks like. Mind you, there can't be much call for them in your bitter wee life, and I can't imagine it being a natural response to your approach, either. :)

That's a smiley face, btw. ----------------------------------------------^^^

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

He made his point clearly ,... you know f**k all .. bit like Tedi Fivestars.

Aye I kent honest I did ... your previous posts clearly indicate otherwise.

Didn't know about the court case.

Didn't know what the 'statue' was originally commissioned for.

Didn't know what is 'now' stands for ..

In truth .. you knew less than Tedi and that takes some doing ..

Fucking clueless muppet ..

gonzo.png

zzzzzz

I knew the answer honest .... nobody bar Bennett and Tedi will buy that .... be surprised if either of them admit to buying that either.

gonzo.png

why do you keep mentioning tedi and bennett. tedI hasnt commented on the matter yet that I can remember and bennett has stayed out of it since a few posts in.

oh aye zzzzzz

so because in the quotes on a football forum.I only mentioned the one disaster you think that means I only knew about one disaster. f**k off you cretin. I have already tried to draw a line on the tedious arguement but you seem intent to keep it going. now given it a rest whiterosecelt

No. Now read this very carefully. You repeatedly referred to THE disaster. Not disasters, disaster singular.

After being challenged, you went to your family members and whatever other sources are deemed acceptable for rangers history, and gained the surprising knowledge that two fans had died at a previous game.

Not once, despite repeated challenges from myself and others, did you betray any knowledge whatsoever about the 1902 disaster. (Until I posted a picture this evening).I am inclined to believe you were entirely unaware of this incident, given that you freely admit to having been unaware of the events following the one disaster you had actually heard of before this week.

A cursory glance any time you were at ibrox, or even a google image search, would show four plaques at the base of the statue. Anyone with the slightest curiosity might wonder what they represented. But not you.

Did nothing, nothing at all, suggest to you that it might be a good idea to do just a little bit of research before making such a complete rip-roaring cúnt of yourself?

why do you keep mentioning tedi and bennett. tedI hasnt commented on the matter yet that I can remember and bennett has stayed out of it since a few posts in.

oh aye zzzzzz

Aye. And do you know something? When that horrible wee shitebag decides a rangers fan isn't worth backing - that's when you should seriously consider how much of an idiot you're being.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Densboy wants to discuss smilies now, probably more interesing than his usual shite....

Go on, then, Vicky. Make the thread interesting. Why don't you post a quote or some sort of proof that HellBhoy asked for you to be banned? I must have missed that as well.

No. Now read this very carefully. You repeatedly referred to THE disaster. Not disasters, disaster singular.

After being challenged, you went to your family members and whatever other sources are deemed acceptable for rangers history, and gained the surprising knowledge that two fans had died at a previous game.

Not once, despite repeated challenges from myself and others, did you betray any knowledge whatsoever about the 1902 disaster. (Until I posted a picture this evening).I am inclined to believe you were entirely unaware of this incident, given that you freely admit to having been unaware of the events following the one disaster you had actually heard of before this week.

A cursory glance any time you were at ibrox, or even a google image search, would show four plaques at the base of the statue. Anyone with the slightest curiosity might wonder what they represented. But not you.

Did nothing, nothing at all, suggest to you that it might be a good idea to do just a little bit of research before making such a complete rip-roaring cúnt of yourself?

the reason I said disaster is because that is,what most people refer the statue as either the john greig statue or the disaster memorial. so yes it was a mistake of habit and maybe I did overlook the previous disasters but dosent mean I wasnt aware of them. its like most people now refer to ww2 as the war despite their being one of similar magnitude 20 odd years previously. its to do with generation due to most of the generation who woulda have saw the ibrox disaster of 71 still being alive compared to those of 1902 who will all be dead.. so therfor it is labelled the disaster because it is in living memory. Edited by forever_blue

STOP. THIS. SHITE.

Aachht, until something happens down Govan way, it's all shite. 'Tis the way of the the thread. It gives people something to moan about, if nothing else. That and the fact we've had three directors in the Top 25 so far, and none of mine. :(

the reason I said disaster is because that is,what most people refer the statue as either the john greig statue or the disaster memorial. so yes it was a mistake of habit and maybe I did overlook the previous disasters but dosent mean I wasnt aware of them. its like most people now refer to ww2 as the war despite their being one of similar magnitude 20 odd years previously. its to do with generation due to most of the generation who woulda have saw the ibrox disaster of 71 still being alive compared to those of 1902 who will all be dead.. so therfor it is labelled the disaster because it is in living memory.

You're really not helping yourself. Word to the wise. Step away from the shovel.

oh ffs . mock offence ? coming from the guy who threatened to get me banned for a nickname despite handing homophobic abuse towards bennett regularly? plus please provide proof of me actually saying I am offended?

also where have I condemmed the post? and also yes it is in bad taste but you didnt seem to mind anything in bad taste earlier in the thread.

^ ^ ^

Somewhere a village is missing an idiot

bang-head-on-desk.gif

you are arguing with fact that some of the older generation refer to ww2 as the war? is there actually anything you dont try and start an arguement with me over.

Now I'm as willing to stretch a point as the next man, but you are taking a photograph of a crashed car and a cartoon of someone digging a hole as an argument as to the correct form of reference to a major global conflict?

Absolutely no offence intended, but that is batshit fúcking hatstand. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Now I'm as willing to stretch a point as the next man, but you are taking a photograph of a crashed car and a cartoon of someone digging a hole as an argument as to the correct form of reference to a major global conflict?

Absolutely no offence intended, but that is batshit fúcking hatstand. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he had the part about the wars in bold with just the car picture before editing the post to put in the shovel picture and removing the bold font actually whiterosecelt

probably because he reliased what a rediculous point it was to try and argue imo

Edited by forever_blue

he had the part about the wars in bold with just the car picture before editing the post to put in the shovel picture and removing the bold font actually whiterosecelt

probably because he reliased what a rediculous point it was to try and argue imo

Yes, of course he did.....

Strange that isn't reflected in the quote on your post. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

.... most people now refer to ww2 as the war despite their being one of similar magnitude 20 odd years previously...

What the f**k has that got to do with this thread?

GN forum maybe but not here.

if you read the post you will seen why I used it as an example. Edited by forever_blue