Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is a slight difference in king's case.

He is an out-and-out criminal, a tax evader, a money launderer, basically a f*cking crook.

Exactly. This portrayal of King as merely 'no Angel' is wildly wide of the mark.

He's an utter scumbag. Someone who worked very hard to steal money from those who need it. A serious criminal on a massive scale. It disgusts me that he could buy his way from a massive jail term.

We know that we live in an ill divided world, but conduct like his is truly sickening. A morally despicable figure.

I'm not kidding when I say I'd hate a club I supported to have anything to do with such an out and out shit.

It will raise the question which I repeat, 'Is David King a fit and proper person?'. Which will become relevant to the SFA if Dave King becomes a Rangers board member or maybe majority shareholder.

These posts put up this afternoon give a decent summery of his previous and despite me initially not knowing the details, my instinct in not trusting him is concreted and justified.

But what is left and what is the alternative, the current board that has its own agenda and has no time to listen to the supporters concerns?.

Devil, deep blue sea springs to mind??.

Also as I previously mentioned I have £300 set aside and at the moment I'm being sold a cluster f**k. My thoughts are that my money would be better spent on a nice week away on holiday or maybe use it getting my football fix elsewhere??.

What your WALKING AWAY I thought the rangers don't do walking away.

Exactly. This portrayal of King as merely 'no Angel' is wildly wide of the mark.

He's an utter scumbag. Someone who worked very hard to steal money from those who need it. A serious criminal on a massive scale. It disgusts me that he could buy his way from a massive jail term.

We know that we live in an ill divided world, but conduct like his is truly sickening. A morally despicable figure.

I'm not kidding when I say I'd hate a club I supported to have anything to do with such an out and out shit.

Does he have a hide out inside a hollowed out volcano?

What your = What!. You're

AWAY I = AWAY, I

the rangers = 'the most successful club in the world'

Try learning the basics of the written English language. :lol:

Kinky the games up ffs :P , that post just showed yer mask falling to the floor quicker than a whores drawers because of your disdain for correcting bad grammar. :lol:

What your = What!. You're

AWAY I = AWAY. I

the rangers = 'the most successful club in the world'

Try learning the basics of the written English language. :lol:

If you want to be pedantic about grammar, then it really should be "The Rangers"

Also, The Rangers have only trophy to their name, Rangers had a lot more until some Green guy bought them !

HTH :)

Its funny how bennett continually trotted out the old 'have the miners been paid yet' line every time mcconville blogged but hasn't been nearly so persistent with his questioning of the glib and shameless liar

That's because King uses the back door method with his money so his sorry arse doesn't get taxed and can spunk his countless millions into ra mighty Gers

Never thought of it that way. You don't need colour text to be an individual, individuality comes from ideology, morality etc, opinions and behaviours not associated with the masses, but I guess it never really occurred to me until you mentioned it.

Its nothing more than my team's colours.

You do add a little bit of colour to the forum Saffy :) , shame you are no different from yer mates when posting about The Clonk Rankers :P

Here's a few other colours associated to your club you may wish to add to your pallet,

1, Yellow = for their cowardliness in shafting their creditors.

2, Brass = For the colour of their necks towards anyone & everything these days.

Adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin and Dave King......

^ ^ ^

All ideal candidates for the hot seat in the BIG HOUSE IMO, triumphalist, ego eccentric, megalomaniacs, shameless glibs and liars, have many enemies, steal other peoples monies, etc etc etc

You missed out Thatcher and that's a wee bit disrespectful given that her death day is next month

That's it Scoobles you have now outed Benny as a known sexist now :) , how dare he not include a woman in his fantasy Rangers CEO list :angry: , what does Benny have against women ? :lol: