Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

't imesthey are a changing'' on the swamp..

the latest purler

post_new.gif Today, 22:32
1st Team Regular
icon1.gif How would you describe the easdales in a non defamatory way
Recent lawyers letters have quite correctly informed us that we can't call them the Kray's(as clearly they are not) or describe the bold Sandy as a crook (as his conviction is spent).

So what non-defamatory words can we use for these gentlemen?

I think ugly, retarded neds is ok as it's opinion but I'm no legal expert so I would welcome follow follow's opinion.

Were I to be a visitor to the above site I may suggest "former crook" as a potentially legal description of the man and alternative title. For the collective duo, "businessmen with income of unknown origin" may also be correct.

But I'm not so they can work it out for themselves.

Were I to be a visitor to the above site I may suggest "former crook" as a potentially legal description of the man and alternative title. For the collective duo, "businessmen with income of unknown origin" may also be correct.

But I'm not so they can work it out for themselves.

It ran to a couple of pages afore being culled , very entertaining.

As is the thread on Charlie saying he was worth double what they paid him :D :D

1dkcj.jpg

and his sky interview

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9201457/green-i-was-driven-out

PMG should give it a rest and when the inevitable happens come back and say "told you so"

All just seems to be typing a blog for the sake of it. Nothing new nor interesting to be honest.

You find out more from the RIFC share price page on the LSE (london south east. Called such cos they cant use the official name) page.

PMG should give it a rest and when the inevitable happens come back and say "told you so"

All just seems to be typing a blog for the sake of it. Nothing new nor interesting to be honest.

You find out more from the RIFC share price page on the LSE (london south east. Called such cos they cant use the official name) page.

He's a mud slinger keep throwing and get remembered for what hits.

From him I would prefer peace and quiet

Philip or Densboy?

He's a mud slinger keep throwing and get remembered for what hits.

He's cried wolf too many times to be taken seriously now.

Not being funny, but I'd just assumed the loan was bound to be repaid via season ticket income.

Where else would it have come from?

Don't season tickets comprise Rangers only real source of serious cash anyway?

The loan was surely just a bridging type arrangement anyway, to enable them to continue until ST time, was it not?

I genuinely don't understand why this 'news' amounts to a revelation. Can anyone explain it?

Not being funny, but I'd just assumed the loan was bound to be repaid via season ticket income.

The loan was surely just a bridging type arrangement anyway, to enable them to continue until ST time, was it not?

I genuinely don't understand why this 'news' amounts to a revelation. Can anyone explain it?

This was my understanding as well. Of course, the Loyal berrz' money ain't gonna build them a world-beating squad any time soon, if ever: hence the unseemly whoring themselves out for a "real rangers man" - i.e. somebody with a shitload of cash he doesn't mind losing for good.

I would think that it isn't any surprise to non bears, but the bears will be spitting out their sugar puffs over breakfast on this as they obviously think differently.

Was it not a 6 month loan? Sun says payable by 2015

From the credit facilities document:

"The Easdale Facility and the Laxey Facility (together the "Facilities") are both secured against the Company's Edmiston House and Albion car park properties. The principal amounts of the Facilities are repayable no later than 1 September 2014 from a variety of potential sources. "