Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not being funny, but I'd just assumed the loan was bound to be repaid via season ticket income.

Where else would it have come from?

Don't season tickets comprise Rangers only real source of serious cash anyway?

The loan was surely just a bridging type arrangement anyway, to enable them to continue until ST time, was it not?

I genuinely don't understand why this 'news' amounts to a revelation. Can anyone explain it?

Because it smells of Ticketus all over again.

Having been late to the realisation party over the conning, they don't want to be late again, even though they are.

The staunch berz feel the same about the Season tickets as they do about the keys to Ibrox. Problem is, as you said, it is their main source of income (except for a share issue perhaps , or the :king , both of which kill them).

Spending the Seasons cash when it is in = fine , mortgaging them again is not.

Edited by phasma ex machina

Mehhhhh fingers caught in the cookie jar moment there for ya Kinky,

1, You know damn fine well I have been called the QC for some reason unknown.

2, You included me into the debacle that I wasn't even part off and attributed blame to me.

3, You know I like posting them wee smiley thingys & you pointed out my large font to Tedi showing where the fhud misunderstood one of his straw clutching moments.

Not been on here for a day or two but that is the Ecclesiastes post par excellence. Vanity, vanity, ya onanistic chunt.

They must have used the same printers as the green brigade use, it was meant to say sack and not back.

So that rules out the banner was Super Salaries then who is backing anyone and everyone who is a current board member, well at least till they aren't board members any more and Fat Sally then makes press statements about how bad these people were.

So that rules out the banner was Super Salaries then who is backing anyone

So the vox populi of The Big Thread has spoken, We all must remember that, "that rules out the banner was Super Salaries then who is backing anyone".

Sir, I bow to your cogent gravitas.

From the credit facilities document:

"The Easdale Facility and the Laxey Facility (together the "Facilities") are both secured against the Company's Edmiston House and Albion car park properties. The principal amounts of the Facilities are repayable no later than 1 September 2014 from a variety of potential sources. "

Supposing they have a clause in place to extend the loan period somehow ?, if it gets paid back in 2015 then Laxey stand to make £450K if the new club reaches the top tier and all their revenue streams have reached the level of their previous incarnation. Ripe for the picking or raping & pillaging. :)

So the vox populi of The Big Thread has spoken, We all must remember that, "that rules out the banner was Super Salaries then who is backing anyone".

Sir, I bow to your cogent gravitas.

:lol: you still beeling auld yin ? :P

His underlying theme that your new club is up the shitter without a paddle is correct. Whether he calls the exact date correctly is neither here nor there.

He hasn't stated anything other than report on an private investor's meeting.

I'll happily bet you £50 that your club enters administration before another share/equity/funding is called and that this event is prior to start of next season (since this what the information Phil provided indicates)

Winnings to be paid to the charity of choice of the winner.

Seeing as you don't take him seriously .. should not be a problem for you to accept.

I don't gamble.

Philip hasn't a scooby about whats going on, really pointless discussing this any further.......

Yes, Digits and appendages off The QC please. I for one welcome his posts of intellectual magnitude full of inciteful details on how corrupt my new and old club is and was. He makes me look like a thesaurical fucknugget for posting long words containing seven or more syllables in a vain attempt to look cleverer than I am and no one has ever heard of these punctuated discumbobulated articulated nonsense of a phrased sentence, dispassionate and informative beyond all measure.

:lol: Can't argue with that Kinky :)