Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know - the spy/multiple persona tales were very good, but the feral proddies hunting him down in Ayrshire was the one that got me more than any other.

And that takes some doing when you consider the runaway best-man, the guess my pet game and (as you point out) travelling the world in search of exotica only to land in Yorkshire. The six year old savant who rejected his bigoted father dragging him to a cesspit of hate?

Not forgetting his crucial role in bringing Rangers to their knees. :lol:

Tbh, you are out of order ......is there a need to slag off his old man and say he's a bigot?.

Get a grip ffs.

He is having a conversation with Dave, why are you always in 'wee attack dug' mode?

I don't think that young Aofjays has another mode, he's even angrier than Jupe and that takes some doing.

On the plus side he is very loyal to Dave...

But once he doesn't get to ya, hey bigotbhoy.. :1eye:lol:

Well, the WKR can at least be laughed at. You're just pish, Johnny. You're obviously thicker than Dhense (not easy) and, lately, have been offering a stern challenge to Rico for the mentalist moron plastic title on these boards.

Although, and having just said that, I'm not sure any plastic will top Rico's claim that calling a team 'hibs' is intended to make them sound 'more Irish'. And, whatever else he means by that - he's already declared it's definitely 'worse'.

:)

I don't know - the spy/multiple persona tales were very good, but the feral proddies hunting him down in Ayrshire was the one that got me more than any other.

And that takes some doing when you consider the runaway best-man, the guess my pet game and (as you point out) travelling the world in search of exotica only to land in Yorkshire. The six year old savant who rejected his bigoted father dragging him to a cesspit of hate?

Not forgetting his crucial role in bringing Rangers to their knees. :lol:

Did you ever see his open letters to Neil Doncaster and the Killie chairman?

Tbh, you are out of order ......is there a need to slag off his old man and say he's a bigot?. Get a grip ffs.

The tales of the WKR's escape from the cesspits of hate at Darkhead are not only legendary - but authored by the WKR himself. Not me. I didn't even give him the title of WKR - that was Dhense. Twice, too, just in case we didn't get his point.

And, what the WKR dishes out, he can have back. I haven't seen you bumping your gums at his jibes. I'm ready to be corrected if you aren't a two-faced arse.

Well, the WKR can at least be laughed at. You're just pish, Johnny. You're obviously thicker than Dhense (not easy) and, lately, have been offering a stern challenge to Rico for the mentalist moron plastic title on these boards.

Although, and having just said that, I'm not sure any plastic will top Rico's claim that calling a team 'hibs' is intended to make them sound 'more Irish'. And, whatever else he means by that - he's already declared it's definitely 'worse'.

The QC's no capital letters = sectarianism is a contender ....

You mentioned yesterday many bears were nervous about a boycott due to security over Murray park and stadium.....

Do you think Whyte may still be involved and have the deeds for these assets?? or some kind of claim on them???

If that was the case Brown would have been right all along.

Just interested on your opinion on these things mate......as you were the only bear to reply to my question yesterday about ST and going game by game.

I don't think Whyte is still involved, i would think that after the time that has passed we would have had it confirmed without a doubt that he was still there. Iirc was there not a court case thrown out on a claim he made on the assets, may be wrong on that though. In saying that it wouldn't surprise me if Green still had an interest in some way, after all it was down to him that the Easdales got involved. Whatever the rights and wrongs of it all one thing is evident, it is looking more and more of a probability of administration.

As a support we have the most fractured set of supporter bodies of any club, no organisation between them all to speak of, which imo makes it extremely hard to envisage a support run club similar to that on the lines of other clubs that have taken that route. We have this Buy Rangers scheme, a bit too little too late maybe. We have a debt of £16 million owed to RIFC, a non-playing staff salary of just under £10 million, add in the players salary and the level we're currently playing at and a blind man can see the club and support has been pillaged. And i include McCoist in this criticism of salary level. Perhaps admin is Dave Kings game though, to get the club at a very low purchase, similar to Green.

The tales of the WKR's escape from the cesspits of hate at Darkhead are not only legendary - but authored by the WKR himself. Not me. I didn't even give him the title of WKR - that was Dhense. Twice, too, just in case we didn't get his point.

And, what the WKR dishes out, he can have back. I haven't seen you bumping your gums at his jibes. I'm ready to be corrected if you aren't a two-faced arse.

I have not been on here much.......maybe you can show where he is calling someones father a bigot ......

Maybe you are just a dick.....and can't help yourself.

I didn't. I'd very much like to - I expect they are a marvel of sorts.

No, you wouldn't have. They were posted before Okey Dokey Day. Mind, you, we have been informed that this thread has been a "car-crash since page one" by, er, you. You wouldn't be making stuff up at all, or commenting on things based on your wee Ayrshire cellar-dweller's fantasies, would you?

I didn't. I'd very much like to - I expect they are a marvel of sorts.

Here is his open letters to Longmuir and the Killie Chairman, they are pretty long winded and repetitive though. (can't find the Doncaster one just now)

Sent to the club this morning:

Dear Mr Johnston,

I have been a Killie fan for all my life. I first attended RP in season 1970-71, and have attended as many games as I can in the ensuing four decades. This has varied from not missing a game for three and a bit seasons in the early '80s to managing half a dozen or so matches a season now (work, family, cost and distance considerations). I've seen us losing to East Stirling and Brechin, I've seen us win national trophies, I've seen us score 8 at Meadowbank and lose 8 at home to Rangers. I've seen us play in Europe, the Anglo-Scottish Cup and the Ayrshire cup. I've watched Killie play in every available level of Scottish senior football, as a full-time club and as a part-time club. At NO time did I believe the club wanted anything other than success for Kilmarnock Football Club.

I have, in common with the vast majority of Scottish football fans, been following the developing crisis at Rangers with interest. I will confess, also in common with others, a hint of schadenfreude at the situation. The prevailing opinion amongst those I talk to, and all over the Scottish football websites which I read, is that Rangers deserve to be punished, and punished fairly, for any and all wrongdoing over the last few years.

Recently, you were quoted on the BBC as having said that financial considerations MAY take precedence over sporting integrity when decisions on Rangers' future are voted upon. I have not seen any retraction or denial of this statement from you, so I think I can assume that you did say this. Now, I see another quote from yourself:

"I am a solicitor by profession and in terms of the distinction between a CVA and a newco, it can become quite complicated but at the end of the day, from a creditors' point of view, there is maybe no difference," he said.

"In terms of how it affects a sporting competition, I do share the view and I think the football authorities have traditionally taken the view, that a football club is not to be identified 100% with the people that own it, or the corporate entity that owns it.

"A football club has its own identity which consists of various components – the history of the club, the stadium, the players but most importantly, the supporters. So you have got to be careful if you are trying to protect a football club which is a very long-standing and historical institution.

"You have got to be very careful not to come in too heavily with penalties and points deductions or financial penalties going forward which actually put people off investing in that club and trying to make it healthy. After all, it's not the new owners who have done the damage, it is the previous owners."

I'm sorry, Mr. Johnston, but this goes way beyond considering the financial implications of Rangers losing their SPL place. I expect you, and anyone connected with Kilmarnock, to strive for the best outcome for Kilmarnock especially, and Scottish football in general. I do not believe these interests would be well served by kowtowing to this "long-standing and historical institution". Are we really supposed to be happy to accept the crumbs falling from the "big" teams' table? Should we be happy to provide the opposition in warm-up games for the Old Firm's annual assault on Europe? As I said above, I have followed Killie through good and bad – but always in the faith that the team would do their best, and that the club had nothing but the most honest ambitions for Kilmarnock Football Club – who, I shouldn't have to remind you, are a more long-standing institution than either of the Old Firm. We have always taken pride in being Scotland's oldest professional club. However unrealistic, we should be striving to be the best team in our league, and we will NEVER achieve that if we continue to allow the Old Firm to grab the lion's share of the money available in the SPL.

There is no doubt that the loss of Rangers would change the landscape in Scottish football. Rather than bemoan the short-term loss of an arguable amount of cash, why are you, and your colleagues in the SPL, not seizing an opportunity for change? You refer to Rangers as an "institution" – a description which could also apply to slavery, and I don't think we miss that, do we? What is in front of us at the moment, Mr. Johnston, is a one-off deal. Rangers have got themselves into a mess which would cause any "normal" company to cease to exist. Should they be allowed to continue because of some "special" status? A status of being a beacon for some of the least attractive aspects of Scottish society, of protectionist business policies, of arrogance towards their peers, of a willingness to leave their country of origin for financial gain? I can still remember the Old Firm apologists telling us a few years ago how Scottish football would "prosper" if they left for pastures new, and yet now we're told by the same "experts" that the game will die if Rangers go to the wall. I don't claim to have the answers, but I would love to find out.

I am pleased to see that you have re-signed Mr. Shiels as team manager. Might I suggest you think about the following quote from him – he appears to be more in tune with the support than yourself.

"We're a West of Scotland club with no baggage. If you're a good parent and want to bring your children up in a way where they understand good values and also morals, they can come and have a fun time and enjoy it here.

"It doesn't stink of external influences and if those parents want to send them to Kilmarnock, it would be a very good choice, I'd have thought. I want us to be better, bring better people into the club and go on in a better manner."

"Go on in a better manner", Mr. Johnston. If you choose to do so, I will remain a loyal supporter of Kilmarnock Football Club. If you prefer my club to "know their place" and accept what scraps are thrown to them, then I want no part of it. Neither do many other supporters. It is unfortunate that you have made the statement quoted above. Did you pause to think that this statement reflects on the entire club, INCLUDING those of us who only wish to see Killie to compete on as level a playing field as possible? Did you pause to consider that you were representing OUR club when you said this, or the effect on peoples' perceptions of our club and, by extension, the fans?

I and many other Killie fans are angry and upset at your statements, Sir. I ask you to do the right thing in any upcoming vote and remember that you are representing a proud, venerable and above all HONEST club while doing so. You are Chairman of KILMARNOCK Football Club, and should owe no allegiance or favouritism to any other club.

Yours Sincerely,

(last season, approximately£130 kits, £300 tickets, £600 pies/drinks, £150 assorted merchandise - not a lot in the grand scheme, but it might well not be there next season)

From me to longmuir......

Sir,

I write to with my concerns regarding the teams playing in the SFL next season. The current uncertainty regarding the SPL vacancy created by the liquidation of rangers is damaging the pre-season preparations of clubs from the top to the very bottom of the SFL and beyond, to those who would normally wish to apply for mambership.

I was heartened to read your statement, earlier this week, which said the only way in which some reconstituted rump of the former SPL club could enter the SFL was to apply for a vacancy and enter Div. 3. Notwithstanding that many believe Spartans, Edinburgh City, Gala Fairydean, and Cove Rangers would have a better case, this could at a push be deemed acceptable. Over the last day or so, however, I hear of plans to allow a new club, with no history (sporting or financial) to be admitted to the First Division. This looks to me and many others to be a completely money-driven plan, with no regard for sporting integrity. It smacks, frankly, of the corruption which our game is becoming awash with.

Off the top of my head: Dundee, Airdrie United, Stranraer and possibly Dunfermline are in limbo regarding what kind of season to plan for. Is it to be a promotion-chasing squad or one to fight against relegation? Dropping another unknown side into SFL1 would spread this uncertainty throughout the Division. And for what?

Your website declares the SFL to be "The Home of Real Football". That football is followed by real fans. Fans who contribute to their clubs, who follow them through thick and thin, who live in a landscape unsullied to a large extent by SKY's influence. Do these fans deserve the uncertainty currently visited upon them due to the malfeasance of one corrupt club whose greed has brought them to extinction? There is no club or team called rangers any more. We should be moving on and improving our game, not prostituting every last value in order to line the pockets of criminals. Fans who are unsure may not renew Season Tickets. Clubs may not be able to survive. The SFL may find itself with many more than one vacancy by the end of this season. And for what?

This new club does not expect to be an SFL member for long. So, when clubs go to the wall, the blood money from SKY has been spent, and the redtops can tell themselves that business is back to normal with 4 OF games a season in the SPL, where will the SFL be? And will you, Mr Longmuir, be able to sleep at night knowing that your actions have killed innocent clubs to ensure that criminals survive to bully the Scottish game down the road to oblivion?

Your position gives you the opportunity to be one of the men who saved Scottish football from the abyss. I ask you to use that position and power for the force of good, not for thirty pieces of silver.

Yours Sincerely,

Hell, I know I'm pissing in the wind, but at least it's something....

I don't think Whyte is still involved, i would think that after the time that has passed we would have had it confirmed without a doubt that he was still there. Iirc was there not a court case thrown out on a claim he made on the assets, may be wrong on that though. In saying that it wouldn't surprise me if Green still had an interest in some way, after all it was down to him that the Easdales got involved. Whatever the rights and wrongs of it all one thing is evident, it is looking more and more of a probability of administration.

As a support we have the most fractured set of supporter bodies of any club, no organisation between them all to speak of, which imo makes it extremely hard to envisage a support run club similar to that on the lines of other clubs that have taken that route. We have this Buy Rangers scheme, a bit too little too late maybe. We have a debt of £16 million owed to RIFC, a non-playing staff salary of just under £10 million, add in the players salary and the level we're currently playing at and a blind man can see the club and support has been pillaged. And i include McCoist in this criticism of salary level. Perhaps admin is Dave Kings game though, to get the club at a very low purchase, similar to Green.

Was thinking myself that this Kings plan A.

I really can't see anything other than a boycott,tbh I think its all that's left for the fans.

I would also say Celtics situation was a lot more straight forward for a buyer/McCann......tbh, your club at the moment is just a complete clusterfuck......admin might be the only way to get the spivs out.....and I can't really blame bears who are wary and don't want to go through that again.

Here is his open letters to Longmuir and the Killie Chairman, they are pretty long winded and repetitive though. (can't find the Doncaster one just now)

Thanks for that, Vicky. A nice reminder of why we want your vile facsimile of a clumpany wiped off the face of the earth.

Yours, What's Left Of Scottish Football.

ETA: Oh, and feel free to repost anything else I've said. Especially communications with the Cockwomble, Salmond, and assorted other public figures. They'll all still be in there somewhere, as I don't do deleting posts, unlike a wee friend of yours...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie