Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The figure it's self is irrelevant.

I had a conversation with youngsy via PM. He disclosed that conversation.

Say a rangers supporting poster said to me via PM that they had a negative opinion of tedi. Would it be acceptable of me to say that, without disclosing the specific term he used?

Of course it wouldn't.

Which bear thinks Tedi is a dick? Copy me into the group PM again and I assure you I will keep schtum.

I have not been on here much.......maybe you can show where he is calling someones father a bigot ...... Maybe you are just a dick.....and can't help yourself.

So you're just another two-faced arse. You'll fit right in with the plastics and diddies on here.

However, given your hard if thinking approach to my last reply, I'll repeat the point - the information on the WKR's father comes from the WKR himself. You see, the WKR told us that he knew (at age six) that darkhead was a cesspit of bigoted hate and refused to go back there with his father ever again.

His father returned - leaving only one logical conclusion.

If, of course, you choose to believe the WKR and his wonderful tale. It's one of many splendid flights of fancy he has wheeled out from time to time on this very thread.

:)

So you're just another two-faced arse. You'll fit right in with the plastics and diddies on here.

However, given your hard if thinking approach to my last reply, I'll repeat the point - the information on the WKR's father comes from the WKR himself. You see, the WKR told us that he knew (at age six) that darkhead was a cesspit of bigoted hate and refused to go back there with his father ever again.

If, of course, you choose to believe the WKR and his wonderful tale. It's one of many splendid flights of fancy he has wheeled out from time to time on this very thread.

So WRK has not called anyones father a bigot then??

Bawbag.

Quote the post then Bendy. The one where I refer to my father as a bigot. Alternatively, fúck off.

I'll have a pop at you, Vicky, Tedi the "Leader" and any other berr who wants to have a pop at me.

I'll also have a pop at celtic supporters, and, would you believe it, decent football fans as well.

You can accuse me of being a bigot, if you like, as such abuse from the likes of you is akin to Charles Manson calling someone a bit nuts. But why, why, why, do you persist in jumping on bennett's bandwagon of defaming other posters' family members? When posters from all directions (including some berrz) pulled him up for going too far?

Is it because you think it's funny? Because you think it upsets me? Because I must be "wan ae thame" and therefore deserve everything I get?

Or is it maybe because you're a pathetic wee dick.

Dear Mr Johnston,

I have been a Killie fan for all my life.

And yet we know that his first fitba experiences were at darkead to see 'RA Sulk. We know this because the WKR told us.

He can't have been a Killie fan before that - so he's either lying about 'RA Sulk and the magical tale re his father or he's lying about Killie.

:lol:

And yet we know that his first fitba experiences were at darkead to see 'RA Sulk. We know this because the WKR told us.

He can't have been a Killie fan before that - so he's either lying about 'RA Sulk and the magical tale re his father or he's lying about Killie.

Mind you used to be a Dumbarton fan....LOL

Firstly, I believe that's "House!".*

Secondly, remember my first few. admittedly failed attempts to educate you in basic English?

"went", and "was taken". Ring any bells?

Here's an idea - quote that "magical post", instead of relying on your obviously raddled memory.

Dragged along it was then :lol:

No wonder you're every kind of fucked up.

Not every kind of fucked up.

For starters, I'm not the one that wanted every other club in Scotland to die. Realising as I did that it's difficult to win many games when you've got no opponents....

Vicious, Thick and bigoted. You don't do the stereotype any favours, do you?

Extract from the accounts

"The quality on the pitch, the standard of matchday entertainment, the level of success from the previous season, the level of opposition, together with pricing all have an effect on the decision to buy. Many of these factors are beyond the control of the Company."

Really? Which of those are beyond the Company's control? 'The level of opposition' and... well that's it really. Not exactly 'many'.

Having had a wee squint at those accounts the thought of a fans boycott on ST being the last nail amuzes the f**k out of me. Do your fanbase have the fight left in you for another admin? another liquidation?

Seriously, I think it was to raise funds for the RFFFFFFFFF - you know, the money that apparently is now being used for fans of the new club to defend themselves against... oh, aye, the new club. :lol::lol::lol:*

I fucking love watching the way the shysters repeatedly screw these morons - they really cannot see how stupid they are, or how badly they're getting shafted (again)!

Dignity, I tells ya! :lol:

*This may or may not be wild Internet rumour, but who can tell with this lot?

The cleverest guy on the internet is now reduced to posting in a similar fashion to HBQC lol...