Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There was a load of them on tonight disagreeing with portly Rangers mouth-piece Derek Johnstone.

It's ok though, big DJ, says he'll find out exactly what bell and his son do at the club and get back to us next week.

Edge of my seat.

Does anyone have a link for a full copy of the Ragers interim accounts ?, the condensed one doesn't tell the whole joke.

I doff my cap to the spivs, shysters, conmen and gangsters on the board of directors for keeping me from my popcorn by not entering an insolvency event and it is now April :angry: the b'stards :lol:

And thanks to the Rangers roasters on here over the past couple of days :lol: , proof they don't want to engage in the dodgy business that is their club in a meaningful manner without resorting to insults and the like when confronted with something they don't agree with. :1eye

Once again, 99% of wages spent on turnover. :lol:

How long till McCoist is demanding more players?

Till he gets 110% and McCoist will somehow believe that that will give him the competitive edge over his opposition, McCoist "Our club gives 110% !, I dare the other clubs to give that sort of commitment" like he'll think it's some sort of advantage of sorts. :rolleyes:

Just to recap on the numbers:

In their debut season in Division 3, TRFC claimed 38,000 ST sales had raised £8M.

For this season they kept prices on hold and claimed 36,000 ST sales. That should have raised around £7.6M.

They have increased ST prices by 15%-25% (average 18%) for next season. If they somehow manage to retain the 36,000 STs, then that should raise around £8.9M.

The £1.5M in loans that they took out to see them through this season are due to be repaid in July and September. That will leave them with £7.4M, i.e. less revenue than they have had in either of the last two seasons.

The cash burn rate from the last interim accounts was £1.2M per month and there have been no significant changes since the period end date of 31/12/13..

The bottom line is that they haven’t a hope in hell of lasting another six months without a massive cash injection, mass redundancies, extraordinary transfer revenue, loans repaid by non-cash means, or a combination of these activities. Until they face up to the fundamental issue that for every fiver they earn, they will spend a tenner, then this will be a recurring theme.

Graham Wallace’s 120 day review is up within the next week. Unless it addresses the points in the paragraph above they will go bust(again).

In their debut season in Division 3, TRFC claimed 38,000 ST sales had raised £8M.

For this season they kept prices on hold and claimed 36,000 ST sales. That should have raised around £7.6M.

They have increased ST prices by 15%-25% (average 18%) for next season. If they somehow manage to retain the 36,000 STs, then that should raise around £8.9M.

The £1.5M in loans that they took out to see them through this season are due to be repaid in July and September. That will leave them with £7.4M, i.e. less revenue than they have had in either of the last two seasons.

The cash burn rate from the last interim accounts was £1.2M per month and there have been no significant changes since the period end date of 31/12/13..

The bottom line is that they haven’t a hope in hell of lasting another six months without a massive cash injection, mass redundancies, extraordinary transfer revenue, loans repaid by non-cash means, or a combination of these activities. Until they face up to the fundamental issue that for every fiver they earn, they will spend a tenner, then this will be a recurring theme.

Graham Wallace’s 120 day review is up within the next week. Unless it addresses the points in the paragraph above they will go bust(again).

...which interestingly, would appear to kill the issue of "paying off" the most inept management team in the short history of Clone Rangers due to the sheer cost.

Belter :lol::thumsup2

Backtracking ,,,, it's not what you posted previously you little weasel. Filling your post with distracting guff does not hide the fact you posted utter shyte.

Ya dumb f**k .

Behave yourself ffs. I posted about the state of the club as it stands at this moment in time and how i see it. That being that this current board are doing nothing for the club, except pushing it further into debt, and that also takes in the acts of the likes of Stockbridge, Green and whoever you like to add from those previously there in the last year or so. Hence the reason why many, indeed the vast majority, want this board removed, including Wallace, who imo has stalled for time with his 120 day review. That's where i stand on this subject, you don't agree with that i have to say i'm truly bothered.

Lovely reading.

I wish they'd die now but I suppose I can wait a bit longer.

The bottom line is that they havent a hope in hell of lasting another six months without a massive cash injection, mass redundancies, extraordinary transfer revenue, loans repaid by non-cash means, or a combination of these activities. Until they face up to the fundamental issue that for every fiver they earn, they will spend a tenner, then this will be a recurring theme.

Graham Wallaces 120 day review is up within the next week. Unless it addresses the points in the paragraph above they will go bust(again).

Good post mate.....makes for grim reading.

Think Wallace report will probably have to lead to cuts everywhere .....can't see anything else tbh.

This will go down like a lead balloon, there just does not seem to be any kind of business plan at that club at all.....if we rewind.....they gambled on the CL and were papped out.....Europa was the same....then whyte pulled the plug ...eventual administration then Liquidation.......they are gambling on getting back to the top league as soon as......look whits happening.....no plan there at all......its all just a gamble....nothing has changed....a bad result in the cup and Wallace still to deliver whit will be more bad news,no wonder youngsy is so fucked off when I've been chatting with him about the club the last couple of days......he is gutted and can see whits happening at the club.......he was honest enough the other day to admit he can see another administration .

All the things that Wallace will want to do like sell players, reduce staff wages and such will not sell ST.

What a mess.

Edited by the 67

Aye .. sure you did !!

Those figures and this board ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So are you saying that this board is fit for purpose to run a football club? And please don't give any nonsense about being fit to run Rangers into the ground. If you want to converse do so, if not that's fine because tbh all i can see from you is that you want to have a pop at Rangers fans on here, if that's the case kindly don't waste my time.

I'll say it again, those figures, and yes we all know they are until June last year, demonstrate that this board, aligned to the previous such as Stockbridge, are not interested in progressing this club simply because we have not seen any indication that they are intent in getting the club on a sound financial footing, so therefore and hopefully they are removed as soon as possible.

So are you saying that this board is fit for purpose to run a football club? And please don't give any nonsense about being fit to run Rangers into the ground. If you want to converse do so, if not that's fine because tbh all i can see from you is that you want to have a pop at Rangers fans on here, if that's the case kindly don't waste my time.

I'll say it again, those figures, and yes we all know they are until June last year, demonstrate that this board, aligned to the previous such as Stockbridge, are not interested in progressing this club simply because we have not seen any indication that they are intent in getting the club on a sound financial footing, so therefore and hopefully they are removed as soon as possible.

How many of the current board can be held responsible for accounts for upto June 13?,,,,were the Easdales even on the board then?

How many of the current board can be held responsible for accounts for upto June 13?,,,,were the Easdales even on the board then?

No they weren't, however as i'm speaking of the club as it stands today then the current board are included in all that has gone on. Can anyone say that any member of the board over the last year or so has acted in an honest and dignified way towards the support. Not one board member since Whyte came in has acted in the best interests of the club, that includes Stockbridge, Ahmed, Mather, Somers, Crighton,etc. As i said previously the quicker we get rid of them the better but i think that will prove very difficult indeed.

The current board are just yes men, they are not calling the shots.

He's 'Tediesque' .. fucks up then squirms bout trying to weasel his way out . Yet he thinks it was Craigbhoy and not SDM that steered his old club to financial ruin .. :lol: :lol: :lol: He's priceless.

One thing i don't have to do is weasel out of anything, don't worry about that. Now seeing as you think you know the lot answer this; Who was the person that put us into administration? Who was the person that withheld PAYE forcing HMRC to go for liquidation? Was the EBT case found in our favour?( albeit under appeal) it was, therefore wiping an estimated £50 million of the potential debt. Whyte is to blame for the liquidation.