Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A perfect realistic article that I would live to have a discussion with rangers fans about. But I don't hold out much hope.

Hopefully Kinky, tedi, youngsy follow the link.

I think in all honesty, Dave, the best response you'll get is a smart-arse comment from Vicky, posted without reading said article.

An article which, despite the obvious affiliation of its author, contains many of the same points as some of us were attempting to discuss nearly a decade ago on the late lamented 606 boards. There wasn't exactly a reasoned response back then, either. The old club was reasonably successful, then, mind, so what we did get was a lot of WATP and chase-welcoming. Heady days for ra berrz...

I think in all honesty, Dave, the best response you'll get is a smart-arse comment from Vicky, posted without reading said article.

An article which, despite the obvious affiliation of its author, contains many of the same points as some of us were attempting to discuss nearly a decade ago on the late lamented 606 boards. There wasn't exactly a reasoned response back then, either. The old club was reasonably successful, then, mind, so what we did get was a lot of WATP and chase-welcoming. Heady days for ra berrz...

Can't you think for yourself and give your own opinions, rather than simply posting links to blogs all of the time....

It's like I've got some weird clairvoyance thing going on... :lol:

A perfect realistic article that I would live to have a discussion with rangers fans about. But I don't hold out much hope.

Hopefully Kinky, tedi, youngsy follow the link.

Why don't you tell us why it's perfect?

Same question to Norman and Florie.....

Ya just know that the Great Leader will post "Tic wet dream & made up pish" even without reading it.

The article didn't even include their worst problem at the moment !, the board of directors publicly fighting the shifty eyed shameless glib & liar ?

Oh fucking dearie me ... ma meter ... oh noes.

You post plenty of links but i can't remember you ever giving your own opinions on them.

Perhaps you could start with the blog you linked to....

It's perfect as it sums up exactly what has gone on at Rangers, who's to blame and why there is very little hope of resolving the problem unless there is significant change in mind set.

As Dave says, it goes back beyond the MBB's entrance on the scene, and explores some of the decisions made through arrogance, over-ambition, or "just because we can" which eventually led to rangers dying.

Perhaps you could read it, or get someone to read it to you, and give us your thoughts on the piece?

Or would you like to round up the Sleuth and decide on a Party Line first?

So Bennett, the balls in your court, you shouldn't need to wait on others to take the lead... Share your thoughts on the link, please.

You claimed it was perfect and have so far failed to adequately share your own thoughts on it. Once you do that, i'll be more than happy to reply.

I'm really interested in what you have to say about the blog.

As Dave says, it goes back beyond the MBB's entrance on the scene, and explores some of the decisions made through arrogance, over-ambition, or "just because we can" which eventually led to rangers dying.

Perhaps you could read it, or get someone to read it to you, and give us your thoughts on the piece?

Or would you like to round up the Sleuth and decide on a Party Line first?

There is really no need for this sort of hostility Norm, no need at all. Can't we all just get along and discuss all of the blogs which Densboy posts on here without all of your petty b1tchness?

It looks like Dave won't get his discussion now, thanks to you...

You claimed it was perfect and have so far failed to adequately share your own thoughts on it. Once you do that, i'll be more than happy to reply.

Here's a radical thought and not far off the Mark ?, why don't you stop being a fanny and go and read the article yourself and then we can have a debate with Benny and his single neuron at anything Benny thinks is a no Mark worth discussing,refuting,debunking and all sorts of other grown up stuff intelligent adults talk about. :)

You didn't ask me to share my thoughts on the content, you asked me why I thought it was perfect.

I answered your question.

Have you read it yet?

You didn't ask me to share my thoughts on the content, you asked me why I thought it was perfect.

I answered your question.

Have you read it yet?

I'm afraid he might go into a neural meltdown after ten words Dave. :( It might have been a glorious and fruitful debate if he could read, I don't know if there is a picture book version for the poor wee soul to look at or even a colouring in book to educate the No Mark.