Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cretin talking out of his arse again ... dearie me.

Christ the simpering moron has given it a charlie ...

And you expected what, exactly?

ETA: Two Charlies for the latest brainfart. Ye gods but they're not right.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

And you expected what, exactly?

ETA: Two Charlies for the latest brainfart. Ye gods but they're not right.

Normans getting worked up over dots again lol

Edited by bennett

Densboy has spent the last couple of pages ranting about absolutely nothing.....

Saying that he's been posting for over 24 hours now without a break lol

Judging by Dhenbhoy's retort, there's fat chance of him being on here for 24 hours.

If he has been, though, that's the mark of a superhuman.

(Edited schoolboy spelling)

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

I am merely pointing out what the SFA said, not forcing anyone to accept it.

There are many sides to the continuation argument, you can pull holes in virtually any of them, the fact we are still here discussing it almost 2 years later shows that, the Rangers situation is far from unique, other clubs have failed CVA`s and been transferred to new owners and continue as the same club and nobody bats an eyelid, the only reason that this particular case has been dissected to the nth degree is purely down to the fact it involves Rangers.

Was Old Rangers' SFA membership transferred to New Rangers in the same way as Rangers' SPL share was transferred to Dundee? Does that mean Dundee are really Rangers?

FFS T_K, here I was just doing a bit of baby-sitting (just got the wee chap off to bed there) and an adult shows up. I hope you're not looking for any of that intellectual stimulation nonsense, I was planning on hitting the sack.

Missed that yin, Good shout, though. The Big Thread is just not the place for, "that intellectual stimulation nonsense"

Thank god we replaced intelligent discussion with petty abuse. Ya twerp ;)

Was Old Rangers' SFA membership transferred to New Rangers in the same way as Rangers' SPL share was transferred to Dundee? Does that mean Dundee are really Rangers?

Pass the buck time....

Rangers place in the Scottish cup third round draw was transferred to Livingston.

SFA > SPL therefore Livingston are really Rangers

hb seems like a classic case of internet hardman, if you met him in a pub he would probably be the quietest guy there

Try being in the grapes bar when Celtic score and you are probably the only Celtic supporter in there. :blink:

And no I'm no shrinking violet in any pub, my outgoing personality gets me noticed everywhere. :)

You on the other hand strike me as the type to get battered often in any pub and explains why you drink of lot of Frosty Jacks on some free internet you stole at home with your mummy.

There is no game.

Hellbhoy was in his usual rage despite repeated attempts from me to ask why he was dishing out constant insults, this just made his rants worse, his posts turned into incoherent babble which I found extremely amusing, the insults were entirely one sided, blue is correct there is absolutely no way he would carry on like that in the real world, well at least I sincerely hope he would not.

Whit you posting about me now ya fucking fanny ? :lol:

I give you insults because you insult my superior intellect to yours, you don't half post a lot of pish which gets you caught out looking so fucking stupid and then have the audacity to stick by your guns or go the extra mile to make yourself look even more stupid by trying to back up what you claim. :1eye

If you think for one second I'm on the other end of the internet in rage ready to smash up my very expensive PC you are well deluded. I actually laugh when I type insults to you you thick cnut and you amuse me more because you are an idiot of the highest magnitude. :)

So go and do one you numpty.

lolz :lol:

You are The Big Threads resident clown :) , you post shite that gets ripped apart often, you then try to defend it with even more astounding tripe,pish & shite that is worse than the previous :1eye

You have just about never admit when you get it wrong and your well skelpt arse handed back to you, but you do do a good imitation of Bennett !, when all is lost resort to being a complete fhud and use every diversionary tactic in the orc manual.

You sir are a fool and a clueless one at that.

How many times have you engaged me in thinking you can outsmart me only to end up looking a complete tit ? do a search on that you grassing wee shit.

I see Fat Sally is still running to the media to see if he can force the spivs into giving him a 'transfer pot' ... He's such a poor manager he still hasn't worked out they're potless, skint and unlikely to be able to pay wages as it is ... and they can't even afford to get rid of him .. otherwise they would.

Playing to the crowd and keeping up the illusion everything is OK. That fat fucker knows the score he is just milking the daft support. The longer he is in the job the more he makes because he'll never get another job anywhere else.

How many times have you engaged me in thinking you can outsmart me only to end up looking a complete tit ? do a search on that you grassing wee shit.

Brilliant. Monumental flouncing from the thread's prominent ghirl.Can you do pouting next time, please?

Edited by The_Kincardine