Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK,, there not in admin for a first time or a second times, I really don't give too hoots, but if they do go into admin & take a penalty points, then surface before the start of the new season, nothing would really change, right?

After the statement from Wallace saying that they had spent outwith their means on player budget, this is surly unsporting, that you can spend then float in and out of admin, regroup the following season in the a league up. example;

My love of football has and always will be watching Forfar through thick & thicker! next season we buy Messi, Ronaldo & Robben for a front 3. We pay them what they want, we win promotion at a canter, everyones happy, we can't pay the bills so we drop into admin take the wack & we're promoted anyway, next season after we shall apply the same, just this time we may apply a better defence by bring back Bobby Mann, repeat until we will win Premier...I'm I missing something, can Forfar do this?

ETA - Importantly, we can also use credit & debit card facilities

Edited by SlipperyP

OK,, there not in admin for a first time or a second times, I really don't give too hoots, but if they do go into admin & take a penalty points, then surface before the start of the new season, nothing would really change, right?

After the statement from Wallace saying that they had spent outwith their means on player budget, this is surly unsporting, that you can spend then float in and out of admin, regroup the following season in the a league up. example;

My love of football has and always will be watching Forfar through thick & thicker! next season we buy Messi, Ronaldo & Robben for a front 3. We pay them what they want, we win promotion at a canter, everyones happy, we can't pay the bills so we drop into admin take the wack & we're promoted anyway, next season after we shall apply the same, just this time we may apply a better defence by bring back Bobby Mann, repeat until we will win Premier...I'm I missing something, can Forfar do this?

ETA - Importantly, we can also use credit & debit card facilities

Only Wallace isn't being completely honest....

Only Wallace isn't being completely honest....

That may be your personal opinion, however (maybe not my exact words) this was an official Rangers statement, until proved otherwise, we all have to accept.

That may be your personal opinion, however (maybe not my exact words) this was an official Rangers statement, until proved otherwise, we all have to accept.

The 'official source' argument? Bears wont like that one thrown at them. It's one of their's donchaknow?

That is facts, nothing more - nothing less.

cant you truthully answer me when was the last time you posted on a celtic thread ?

Why does that matter? All the fun is to be had here.

Whose faction are you supporting? I am behind DK because I want to watch you lot choke the life out your club then go moaning to the SFA when he repatriates his assets to SA.

The old days when you lot used to mixed up with liquidised was funnier.

I know, how we laughed, it's a shame the joke died due to our ability to learn. I am still laughing at Rangers' fans unwittingly killing off a club, will you lot ever learn?

I know, how we laughed, it's a shame the joke died due to our ability to learn. I am still laughing at Rangers' fans unwittingly killing off a club, will you lot ever learn?

Your posts come across as being more angry rather than anything else.

Point of order! The last time anybody posted on a rangers thread was 2012. You remember that, it was that time when they died.

This thread predates their death, so technically.........