Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So from what i can gather, the board are running low on cash and card facilities are withdrawn due to concerns.

Dave king has minimal liquid monies and less interest in investing his own money.

mccoist doesn't have a clue re board or tactics.

tough times

So from what i can gather, the board are running low on cash and card facilities are withdrawn due to concerns.

Dave king has minimal liquid monies and less interest in investing his own money.

tough times

You forgot that whilst Sevco are clearly struggling and a war is ready to break out at boardroom level, Coisty is wondering where his warchest is

good times

:) Fixed.

tough times

Basically Sally is going for the treble. Dupe them once, back Mr White as you watch him getting carried down the drive shoulder high. Dupe them twice with his former gaffer and a million shares as he backs 3 shirts and his vile language assaults on all and sundry. Dupe treble, I've been found out, don't blame my wage bill, Glib and Shameless for me.

would anyone mind if we just refereed to dhenboy as the mutt from now on ?

Found yer dug yet?

What with;

the above posts,

running to mccoists dog whistle,

turning up in packs,

snapping at the heels of every other poster,

and being WRKs bitches.

I sense a canine trend starting here.

Oh almost forgot, digging holes (that they keep falling into).