Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He lives in Wick, I caught his alias 'Equaliser' posting in the gambling forum admitting he was a celtic fan from Wick, the whole Goa shite is just nonsense made up to cover the reasons he stays up posting about Rangers till 5 in the morning.

You'll find I don't insult anyone whose posts are respectful, non personal and don't contain lies about someone ... I'll happily let bygones be bygones ... even you. Bennett are Tedi are persistently odious wee shitebags and I treat them as such.

I really can't be fairer than that.

Oh and fair play to you sticking around and taking your pelters ... unlike the instigator.

i will take any pelters i get in good heart. its a forum and aye a made a bit of an arse of myself. so what , it happens.

i will give as good as i get .

however dhenboy there has been a few times i have tried to engage in a bit of banter and your respononses allways come across argumentive and attacking.

my opinion is you see rangers as my team cant help but feel anger and hate towards anyone who does so. i believe you have a bit chip on your shoulder.

BmgFdfHIEAADPps.jpg

When the season ticket sales take off and the money pours into the ibrox coffers I presume the club will have priorities already planned on how the money will be allocated.

I am curious how many season tickets need to be paid in full (to the club) to cover the following critical liabilities.

• Ally McCoist's salary and bonus. My guess that will take the first 3000(?) season tickets anyway
  • Bonuses for the board and especially our Chief Exec? Number season tickets = ??
  • Paying back recent loans to tide the club over? Number season tickets = ??

After that they can start to worry about boring things like electricity bills and team hotel expenses.

Bears are going to go ape if this is true ...

Current local time in Goa, India

Friday, 02 May 2014 02:52 AM

Nearly 3am (your local time) and you're still posting.

How long have been posting without a break for now?

Current local time in Goa, India

Friday, 02 May 2014 02:52 AM

Nearly 3am (your local time) and you're still posting.

How long have been posting without a break for now?

He's on special ops.