Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You been spying on me :P

Have you got a your name being mentioned detector?

You haven't posted on here in a while and as soon as your names mentioned - up ye pop...

Have you got a your name being mentioned detector?

You haven't posted on here in a while and as soon as your names mentioned - up ye pop...

I don't always post in here, doesn't mean I don't keep my eye out now and again

Denboy,one thing about your posts re; Phil McGillivan, Phil White, Mick Deggert, Phil Mac Giolla Bhain or whatever else he calls himsef is nothing to do with winding bluenoses as far as i'm concerned, it's the fact that he is a proven liar and bigot and as others have stated it's the same old, same old with him.

Add to that as a blogger as far as i'm told he doesn't like to reply to any criticism of him and his articles, i believe he doesn't let such posts through, therefore making it seem that his blog has got almost 100% agreement with him from those that reply.

He's like every other blogger, he has an agenda and only prints the items that suit his agenda.

If you are going to read his pish, then read the pish from the other side as well, the real truth is as far away from one viewpoint as it is from the other, probably. :)

He's like every other blogger, he has an agenda and only prints the items that suit his agenda.

If you are going to read his pish, then read the pish from the other side as well, the real truth is as far away from one viewpoint as it is from the other, probably. :)

I don't give the man any credibility in any way as i know first hand that he is a liar and a bigot.

Denboy,one thing about your posts re; Phil McGillivan, Phil White, Mick Deggert, Phil Mac Giolla Bhain or whatever else he calls himsef is nothing to do with winding bluenoses as far as i'm concerned, it's the fact that he is a proven liar and bigot and as others have stated it's the same old, same old with him.

Add to that as a blogger as far as i'm told he doesn't like to reply to any criticism of him and his articles, i believe he doesn't let such posts through, therefore making it seem that his blog has got almost 100% agreement with him from those that reply.

^^^^^wound up

Rico who posts on here disagreed with his claims that Scotland was a no go area for the Irish, found himself blocked and had Ms Haggerty, Mince from celticminded.com and a few others attacking him for going against MacGilligans islands viewpoints.

I also asked a few questions around his comments on AFC fans after the LCSF, it doesnt appear on his feed nor did he reply.

Yet the 2 faced **** said he was surprised to hear that AFC fans were singing "you're in the wrong fu***ng country" last weekend as they were always a "decent lot". Not what you were saying a few months back Phil. Tut-Tut.

He is the human equivalent of the Daily Express front page. Every fortnight they will tell us about some extreme weather event. But of course, it rarely happens, but when it does they will be the first to say they told you first.

My word, this thread desperately needs 'an event'.

The share price is ticking steadily upwards. I read that David Somers is buying. Maybe some news soon? I hope so.

08-May-14 Buy David Somers 27 GBX 12,000 47000

07-May-14 Buy David Somers 24 GBX 35,000 35000

Lots of small buys over last couple of days, the Somers one's above were the biggest, still nothing significant but is driving the price up. That may be all they are trying to do.

I don't give the man any credibility in any way as i know first hand that he is a liar and a bigot.

Dont know him as well as you do, obviously.

I refrain from reading him because it is one sided bigoted pish.

Edited by TheLip69

Dont know him as well as you do, obviously.

I refrain from reading him because it is one sided bigoted pish.

True, amazing so many people on here constantly quote him, the guys a WUM , guess idiots can't help but get upset over him.

take a reddie though qc have plenty of them left ;)

^ ^ ^

There we go folks, a fhud who claims not to be bothered by dots getting annoyed at being given one and just had to offload one back to me.

So it's confirmed the "Naebody likes us getalong rep booster PM gang" do actually care about their dots but can't help being complete fannies about the misuse of the rep system amongst them.

FB if you weren't bothered about dots then you wouldn't have bitched like a little girl about me giving you one for a laugh because you ran out of greenies. At least you haven't went as low as Tedi and Bennett yet by creating non posting rep giving fhud aliases to keep their false positive rep up yet.

Edut fur tipoo.

Edited by hellbhoy

True, amazing so many people on here constantly quote him, the guys a WUM , guess idiots can't help but get upset over him.

If he gets something spectacular right in advance of it happening he'll be a hero. :)

^ ^ ^

There we go folks, a fhud who claims not to be bothered by dots getting annoyed at being given one and just had to offload one back to me.

So it's confirmed the "Naebody likes us getalong rep booster PM gang" do actually care about their dots but can't help being complete fannies about the misuse of the rep system amongst them.

FB if you weren't bothered about dots then you wouldn't have bitched like a little girl about me giving you one for a laugh because you ran out of greenies. At least you haven't went as low as Tedi and Bennett yet by creating non posting rep giving fhud aliases to keep their false positive rep up yet.

Edut fur tipoo.

wtf is this shit all about haha a gave you a reddie as a laugh no need to greet ffs

wtf is this shit all about haha a gave you a reddie as a laugh no need to greet ffs

Calling you out for getting upset at being red dotted and took revenge by giving me one. You said earlier in the thread today the rep system doesn't mean jack shit to you but it obviously does doesn't it FB ?

Amazing thing is I posted only a link ... no quote and complete with a disclaimer .. yet it still sends them into a lather. Brilliant.

Even worse they didn't even click on the link "allegedly" but still spat the dummy out over it even though they didn't "allegedly" know what the content was within the article ! :lol:

Calling you out for getting upset at being red dotted and took revenge by giving me one. You said earlier in the thread today the rep system doesn't mean jack shit to you but it obviously does doesn't it FB ?

fs qc you have lost it. i dont even know what post of mine you have red dotted? i red dotted you simply as a jokey response your post. i couldnt give 2 hoots about the rep system and i dont even know my green or reddie count .

but you have shown a rather creepy type of paranoia here hbqc. i am genuinley slightly worried for you!

^ ^ ^

Edut fur tipoo.

You got a dot, get over it lol

Is Somers trying to buy shares to get the Spivs over the % that allows them free reign to do what ever they want? Is he trying to drive up the share price so before they pull the plug they offer the Glib one and the fans a last chance flat rate shares price or they flatten the place. Or is he just as glaikit as he looks?