Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tedi's stance changes depending on the argument before him, trouble is he tell that many whoppers he can't remember what he's said before .. One minute he's not giving DK the cash because he knows the trust is a pile of pish .. next he 100% behind them because he's 'not sitting on the fence' ... he's blowing about like tumbleweed on a prairie ..

You don't have to tell me that ffs, I have experienced it first hand. :lol:

Just wait till they sign a few Marquee players to lure them in by claiming they'll reach a major final this year by getting favourable draws in the cup like this season gone by. Them St's will shift the closer it gets to the new season as the bears nails will be chewed right off and the drug habit that is football needs to be be injected.

Last minute rush for ST's with Tedi kicking No8 in the nads to get to the ticket office at the last minute before No8. :lol:

Dhenny something tells me he has already renewed his ST but he is too ashamed to publicly say so. :whistle

No8 has probably already done so as well :lol:

Is that the No8 who was going to walk away if the Kraydales darkened the marble staircase?

As for Tedi, shame isn't an emotion I reckon he's familiar with - considering the World Record number of fùck ups, embarrassments and lost arguments he's ranked up yet still can't keep away from the BRALT.

I'm waiting for the Inter PLC BoD to announce that they will abstain from taking their bonuses for this season to help the clubs finances, a feeble attempt to pander to the fans to gain their trust.

What they won't release will be that their bonuses will be paid at a later date just like Fat Salaries pay cut IMO.

Anyone think of anything else the board will say they will do to con the fans other than the usual bullshit ?

If things couldn't get any worse for ra bears ...

Celtic youths seal five-in-a-row in final day of drama in the Under-20 league

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: AWRA will be smashing up his attic room with that laptop he found in a bin. :lol:

They cannot hold onto it though, it has already been clarified that due to the security then they could be forced to sell in order to pay the money they received in place of that security, at that point it is only worth what someone is willing to pay...previous sale history as you just pointed out is not exactly glowing.

Hi Teddy.

I didn't understand this. What security is held over the ground?

Yours

aDONis

I've read around half a dozen pages of densboy strutting around giving his expert opinion (via KDS) on all things Rangers.

I don't feel well.....

I've had him on ignore for years and i feel just fine ;)

I've had him on ignore for years and i feel just fine ;)

90% of your pages must read like this

This message is from Densboy, you chosen to ignore the wee shite, do you wish to view it anyway.

It is not just the Rangers fans that have him on ignore Johnny, plenty of other posters have confirmed they ignore his tedious nonsense.

Johnny obviously looks up to Densboy, a kind of big brother figure for him.

But that's the thing ted, it is quite clear most of you don't ignore him, look at Vicky for example..he clearly has most of the bears rattled..telling people you have them on ignore defeats the purpose in my opinion..he gets bit after bit

I don't have him on ignore. you're getting confused again.

Dhenbhoy really has the bear family rattled :lol:

Taxibhoy has him on ignore and Vicky mentions him more than WRK :1eye

But that's the thing ted, it is quite clear most of you don't ignore him, look at Vicky for example..he clearly has most of the bears rattled..telling people you have them on ignore defeats the purpose in my opinion..he gets bit after bit

you recording another version of penny arcade in your B&B ya clown :lol:

Another content-free set of posts from oor jonnybhoy.

Here's a tip pal: Don't go posting on an empty head.

Some laughs in that post mate...

Why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near? :lol: had me in stitches for some reason..

i honestly view dhenboy as nothing more than a bitter tit who i enjoy regularly bringing a meltdown upon . Edited by forever_blue

I am to The_Arsehole what Dhenbhoy is to Vicky.. :lol: I thought you were ignoring me too? ya cock :lol:

That's the_cock to you.

Me? Ignore you? If I did it'd be the first time I put someone on ignore and you're not that special.

I view it differently, No mater what his content he gets to most of you or else we wouldn't be discussing him[/quote

well he probably did get to me at one point but now along with wrk i find them the most laughable bitter and boring posters on pnb. i dont mind engaging in banter with some of the *****s on here like ht, yerself and even the qc when he isnt in a delicate or paranoid state. but those 2 with their constant attacking tone are fantastic entertaiment to wind up.

Ignoring all the 'rattled', 'bite' shite that some are fond of peddling, what is it Ted that's forced a slight change of tack on the DK initiative?

You've acknowledged elsewhere that he's a pretty despicable figure, but I understand that for you he represents the lesser of evils when pitched against the current board.

As detailed above, you've also stated fairly recently that you'd hang onto your money and spend it as you saw fit - game by game or otherwise. This struck me as consistent with your line about previous ST 'investments' being a case of entering into a simple contract to let you watch matches.

I see the DK set up as reasonably risk-free right enough. I'm just not clear on what it achieves, unless you think that the board's vow not to offer security, is fragile.