Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

hb you were starting the same shite paranoid filled arguement with me last night because i gave you a reddie.for someone who dosent care you dont half get worked up about it ?

You obviously read my last post to respond to it but you fell victim to it's content didn't you !.

a Rangers supporter will bring it up and perpetuate the myth I'm obsessed

I never once mentioned anything remotely suggesting red dots but you had to drag up last nights red dots to perpetuate this myth didn't you.

So it is actually a wee game you orcs have colluded into to keep suggesting I'm ragingly upset and obsessed over red fucking dots.

I'll always post have a reddie for giving me one and then it will descend into this pile of tear stained pish accusing me of being obfuckingsessed and Benny will be at point posting to everyone "look here the QC is upset about dots".

You obviously read my last post to respond to it but you fell victim to it's content didn't you !.

I never once mentioned anything remotely suggesting red dots but you had to drag up last nights red dots to perpetuate this myth didn't you.

So it is actually a wee game you orcs have colluded into to keep suggesting I'm ragingly upset and obsessed over red fucking dots.

I'll always post have a reddie for giving me one and then it will descend into this pile of tear stained pish accusing me of being obfuckingsessed and Benny will be at point posting to everyone "look here the QC is upset about dots".

no as i.said your usual 3 paragraphed tear stained, rage filled responses on the matter are enough to show me you care and are upset. :) nothing to do with the paranoid shite you are spouting.

no as i.said your usual 3 paragraphed tear stained, rage filled responses on the matter are enough to show me you care and are upset. :) nothing to do with the paranoid shite you are spouting.

Pish pash, Benny first thing in the morning will post and perpetuate the pish from tonight because he thinks this is a fun game to him.

I thought Benny had the award for worst poster this season sewn up but you've shot into pole position. Well done .. no mean feat.

Bennett doesn't come close and Forever Blue isn't at the races.

Neither can begin to compete with the axis of bhoys currently wrecking the thread.

It's just ridiculous these days.

Seeing as the thread is derailing for a while - annoying phone-in assholes.

Seeing a Lawrie got a mention a few days ago, his equivalent from the green side was on last night - 'Ian from Falkirk'. Another dick who feels self-important because he gets himself on phone-in's a lot. But they actually bore everyone else to tears, and only get on because they drone on for ages, helping the show fill airtime, and paying through the nose towards SMG's profits at the same time.

Seeing as the thread is derailing for a while - annoying phone-in assholes.

Seeing a Lawrie got a mention a few days ago, his equivalent from the green side was on last night - 'Ian from Falkirk'. Another dick who feels self-important because he gets himself on phone-in's a lot. But they actually bore everyone else to tears, and only get on because they drone on for ages, helping the show fill airtime, and paying through the nose towards SMG's profits at the same time.

Lawrie is a Glashgow Sheltic man who just want's the other cheek to return so as bigot order is restored. They seem to have a list of callers who get on all the time yet others say they have tried to get on for weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if they call the callers to keep their Old Firm/Same Club/Armageddon agenda alive.

Also what is Daziel, BFDJ Keevins etc..opinions on the current starve the board campaign, they are meant to give opinions yet they all have splintered arses.

Edited by dirty dingus

What's the limit if there is one on the percentage an investor can have at Rangers, if there is one?.

Just seen that Sandy Easdale has increased his share in the club by 5% to 26%, 57,043 ordinary shares at 23p a share on the 1st May (about £13,000) and now owns 3 million shares in Rangers PLC and holds voting rights over a further 14 million shares, representing 22% of the company.

Small news but sometimes its these little ones that creep up unnoticed and bite.

What's the limit if there is one on the percentage an investor can have at Rangers, if there is one?.

Just seen that Sandy Easdale has increased his share in the club by 5% to 26%, 57,043 ordinary shares at 23p a share on the 1st May (about £13,000) and now owns 3 million shares in Rangers PLC and holds voting rights over a further 14 million shares, representing 22% of the company.

Small news but sometimes its these little ones that creep up unnoticed and bite.

That's symptomatic of why they're in the shite they are - few if any berrz care or understand what that means, but they'll lap up anything about a new Miller/Boyd strike force. Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

As a listed company, they will fall under the auspices of the The Takeover Panel.

They have a Code which lists the rules that are expected to be followed.

These restrictions include (amongst other things):

• an obligation (subject to certain limited exceptions) to make a mandatory cash offer for the remaining shares of the company where a person (together with their concert parties): (i) acquires an interest in shares which carry 30 per cent or more of the voting rights of a company or (ii) holds an interest in shares which carry between 30 and 50 per cent of the voting rights and makes a further acquisition of an interest in shares;
  • an obligation to pay a minimum price under an offer where interests in shares have been acquired during certain periods prior to the making of any offer.

That's symptomatic of why they're in the shite they are - few if any berrz care or understand what that means, but they'll lap up anything about a new Miller/Boyd strike force.

Its symptomatic with them that basic use in media tactics can throw enough distraction to distract those gullible away from what's really happening. Given the utter failure on the Graham Wallace twitter Q&A yesterday http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6941-graham-wallace-twitter-qa where you'd get more direct answers from a wheelie bin it rings true there is much going on behind the scenes that are not in the best interests of the club that they don't want the Rangers fans to find out.

Its symptomatic with them that basic use in media tactics can throw enough distraction to distract those gullible away from what's really happening. Given the utter failure on the Graham Wallace twitter Q&A yesterday http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6941-graham-wallace-twitter-qa where you'd get more direct answers from a wheelie bin it rings true there is much going on behind the scenes that are not in the best interests of the club that they don't want the Rangers fans to find out.

See, there's another phrase that gets bandied about - what exactly are the best interests of the club? Indeed, can we actually define the club?

The best interests of those who have a financial interest in the various companies carrying the rangers brand are quite obviously being served pretty well - unless we are to believe that tens of millions of pounds have simply vanished into thin air, rather than into various shady bank accounts.

If by "the best interests of the club" we mean that this latest incarnation can become a viable company operating a football team in the SPFL, then that ship has pretty well sailed - waved Bon Voyage by the massed ranks of the Horde celebrating "hard-won" lower league titles.

I'll confess that, after the fans bought so many STs, I saw this latest "rangers" becoming a force in Scotland within a decade - and by "force" I mean becoming the "best of the rest", as celtic would still be drawing most of the European money and so could easily dominate any club based purely on domestic income. This fear has been dispelled by the incredible dysfunction shown at ibrox.

Dear god, you're really are a stupid repetitive wee troll, I've dropped ones in the bowl with a bigger IQ than you .. I thought Benny had the award for worst poster this season sewn up but you've shot into pole position. Well done .. no mean feat.

I'm sure your maw must be so proud.

ah the thick patter again? because that isnt repetitive is it ?

unfortunately for us i think the best part of you must dribbled down yer maws chin.

ah the thick patter again? because that isnt repetitive is it ? unfortunately for us i think the best part of you must dribbled down yer maws chin.

You can't get preggers that way, young man.

"Dribbled down the inside of yer maws leg" would have worked better.

HTH ;)