Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FFS MT, Tedi replied to my post which by the way only referenced the SPL vote but the crux of the debate was that Tedi suggested that the vote was to kick Rangers out of Scottish football completely. The content of my post reflected the fact the actual vote was to allow the newco Rangers to enter the leagues and not as Tedi suggested.

Tedi then replied to that post which was not affiliated with or was a part of his conversation with Adonis that his odco Rangers never took part in a vote by posting "no they didn't" if you actually read my initial post correctly it was about the vote and the vote was to allow a newco Rangers into the leagues and not to boot them out as Tedi appears to believe.

My post had fcuk all to do with the SFL shite Tedi was banging on about and kept defending his obvious mistake, yes Tedi was correct about Rangers not voting in the SFL but that was not what I had posted about. I didn't post a fucking thing about the SFL vote itself.

He has made a cnut of it and is polluting the thread with SFL non related pish to the post I put forward to him that is not even in any way even remotely connected to anything Adonis posted, it was Tedi's fictitious view that it was a vote to boot Rangers out of Scottish football that I responded too and fcuk all to do with the SFL.

Oh Jesus.

I apologise if I was mistaken in unpicking the details of this relentless saga.

The facts are that Rangers of old got to vote on whether or not the Newco got to enter the top flight. They had no such vote as to whether that Newco entered the SFL and at what level.

Nobody disputes these facts - not you, not Denbhoy and not Tedi.

Yet we all get subjected to protracted arguing based around these facts.

It's well beyond stupid.

Oh Jesus.

I apologise if I was mistaken in unpicking the details of this relentless saga.

The facts are that Rangers of old got to vote on whether or not the Newco got to enter the top flight. They had no such vote as to whether that Newco entered the SFL and at what level.

Nobody disputes these facts - not you, not Denbhoy and not Tedi.

Yet we all get subjected to protracted arguing based around these facts.

It's well beyond stupid.

Exactly the vote was to allow the newco into the league and not to kick Rangers out, I did also post that Duff & Phelps even voted on behalf of the oldco Rangers to allow a newco Rangers into the leagues ie the SPL. I never once even suggested Rangers got a vote in the SFL ? I don't even know how that even entered into my conversation with Tedi as I corrected him on his viewpoint it was to kick Rangers out of Scottish football.

UNION OF FANS STATEMENT

"Following a number of attempts, over several weeks, to arrange a meeting with Chief Executive, Graham Wallace, to discuss our proposals for security over Ibrox and Murray Park, the Union of Fans were invited by Mr Wallace to discuss this and other issues at a meeting on Wednesday night.

Representatives of the Union of Fans met with Mr Wallace, Non Exec Director Norman Crighton and Sandy Easdale. A proposal was made by Mr Wallace that whilst the board would not grant a security they could consider giving a legally binding undertaking which would protect Ibrox from sale, sale and leaseback or as any form of security for a loan or other finance. We made it clear to Mr Wallace that we felt it was also appropriate that they provide the same undertaking for Murray Park.

Mr Wallace and Mr Crighton agreed to discuss this with the rest of the PLC board as a matter of urgency and further discussions between the PLC board and Union of Fans will continue once this board meeting has taken place.

We believe we accurately conveyed the fears of supporters that either or both of these club assets could be lost to the club in a scenario where they were used for any sale and leaseback or other loan security.

Any proposal by the board will be evaluated by our lawyers and a decision will then be taken on how to move forward. We will keep fans fully informed as discussions continue."

UNION OF FANS STATEMENT

"Following a number of attempts, over several weeks, to arrange a meeting with Chief Executive, Graham Wallace, to discuss our proposals for security over Ibrox and Murray Park, the Union of Fans were invited by Mr Wallace to discuss this and other issues at a meeting on Wednesday night.

Representatives of the Union of Fans met with Mr Wallace, Non Exec Director Norman Crighton and Sandy Easdale. A proposal was made by Mr Wallace that whilst the board would not grant a security they could consider giving a legally binding undertaking which would protect Ibrox from sale, sale and leaseback or as any form of security for a loan or other finance. We made it clear to Mr Wallace that we felt it was also appropriate that they provide the same undertaking for Murray Park.

Mr Wallace and Mr Crighton agreed to discuss this with the rest of the PLC board as a matter of urgency and further discussions between the PLC board and Union of Fans will continue once this board meeting has taken place.

We believe we accurately conveyed the fears of supporters that either or both of these club assets could be lost to the club in a scenario where they were used for any sale and leaseback or other loan security.

Any proposal by the board will be evaluated by our lawyers and a decision will then be taken on how to move forward. We will keep fans fully informed as discussions continue."

Looks like the company is starting to scramble. Keep your money away for a bit longer and you might just get the opportunity to have a supporter run club.

Looks like the company is starting to scramble. Keep your money away for a bit longer and you might just get the opportunity to have a supporter run club.

Looks like withholding season ticket money has gotten their attention but they're a crafty bunch.

A long way to go yet.

aye ,

I always preferred blue to green. :rolleyes:

^^^

Still doesn't get that Scotland will always be part of Britain regardless whether there is a yes or no vote in Sept. Great Britain is a strip of land which forms part of the British Isles, Scotland will always be as much a part of Britain as Norway is a part of Scandinavia.

''Keep Scotland British''. :lol::lol: Too many days off school.

No-one is trying - nor would they be able - to separate Scotland from Britain, only from UK governance. You needn't worry yourself sick laddie, you will be ''Forever'' British even after Scottish Independence. :P

I'm not meaning to stir things, but I still don't understand fully why sale and leaseback is quite so unpalatable.

Obviously, fans would rather avoid such a scenario, but if they could collectively overcome the humiliation of liquidation, then renting as opposed to owning your ground, should surely be seen as trifling.

We all know as well that Ibrox as a site is really only of significant value as a football stadium. External ownership would not therefore present huge risks about the place becoming flats or a Tesco.

I'm not suggesting that Rangers fans should advocate selling the ground. I just don't see why it's so unthinkably awful either. Dundee (among others) have shown that it doesn't really matter that much.

Looks like withholding season ticket money has gotten their attention but they're a crafty bunch.

A long way to go yet.

Benny, surely you should recognise the word ''stonewall'' ;) , they offer 'hope' whilst giving nothing in return.

It is a delaying tactic by the look of it.

well you seem to be in full support of the man who has changed to rangers from supporting hearts.

I'm confused. Which poster has just changed from supporting Hearts to The Rangers? I note you edited that post too. Intrigued. :unsure2:

I'm not meaning to stir things, but I still don't understand fully why sale and leaseback is quite so unpalatable.

Obviously, fans would rather avoid such a scenario, but if they could collectively overcome the humiliation of liquidation, then renting as opposed to owning your ground, should surely be seen as trifling.

We all know as well that Ibrox as a site is really only of significant value as a football stadium. External ownership would not therefore present huge risks about the place becoming flats or a Tesco.

I'm not suggesting that Rangers fans should advocate selling the ground. I just don't see why it's so unthinkably awful either. Dundee (among others) have shown that it doesn't really matter that much.

Because the plug could be pulled?

Because they would no longer be seen as a ''big club''?

Or more likely, because they could no longer jiggle the value to sell shares in various floatations in neverending reincarnations...

After the statement I have a few questions.

Given the untrust shown in the board,

why do the UoF think they can trust what they are saying now?

Why do the UoF think that the powers that be actually care what they think?

must be part of the criteria.

1)choose a new team

2)sign up and tell pie and Bovril

I genuinely think there is some fans who genuinely would not welcome an ex ger in their crowd anyway.

Aye son, right enough :lol: Although perhaps the ones with stupid tattoos like 'No Surrender' and 'Keep Scotland British' may struggle to blend :rolleyes:

Ok daily record again.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anger-staff-ex-rangers-owner-david-3529896

But on a serious note, back when Murray was moving rangers debt about(I think) and into MIH, is this it finally beginning to bite?

Or is this a separate issue altogether?

(Genuine questions)

Murray could soon be the Robert Maxwell of Scotland? :lol:

Any chance Murray owns a yacht? :huh:

Edited by thelegendthatis