Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He carried free advertising for Calgon ;-) for long enough, he's nice that way

I might have known that you'd be behind that mob. At a few games this season those lovely folk tried to talk us out of going to games, they were told to do one in the nicest possible way.

Oh i've just checked back and confirmed that you've had a few goes at me for not going to Ibrox this season, just a little bit two faced of you...

(i wonder if the posts will be deleted now)

Jesus, you just can't help yourself, can you?

I've never deleted any posts, as you well know - other than duplicates. Unlike yourself, when you suddenly realised you'd admitted to not having been near ibrox all season. Shame someone got in quick and quoted that little pearl, wasn't it?

You'll no doubt have bookmarked those posts of mine you refer to - so let's have a look, then, and see what the context was. I've never shied away from defending my input, and I'm not going to start now.

I have a soft spot for Arbroath as I do for Dundee and St.Johnstone, been to a few home games for each club over the past few seasons, was also at the Killie v Dundee game at the start of last season, I certainly do not support them though.

No If your ultimate dream comes true and Rangers disappear forever then my love for the game will die with them.

Hang on a minute. You wouldn't love a Game* without rangers in it. Why, then, pay to watch matches not involving rangers - not even affecting them indirectly, at that?

*As in the sport as a whole.

Jesus, you just can't help yourself, can you?

I've never deleted any posts, as you well know - other than duplicates. Unlike yourself, when you suddenly realised you'd admitted to not having been near ibrox all season. Shame someone got in quick and quoted that little pearl, wasn't it?

You'll no doubt have bookmarked those posts of mine you refer to - so let's have a look, then, and see what the context was. I've never shied away from defending my input, and I'm not going to start now.

What the f**k are you on about?

That makes absolutely no sense at all...

you had a go at me for not renewing my season ticket and going game by game in Greens season.

Last season you had a go at me because i refused to give that lot a penny.

And finally how can someone who calls Whyte - The Hero, have the audacity to post about "innocent creditors"?

Most of the time, people have a go at you because you have gone for the ad hominem option immediately.

Many nicknames have been born throughout this saga, some affectionate, some ironic, some insulting. For instance - Fat Salary, Chuckie Cheese, Agent Whyte, Vicky the Viking... :lol:

Most of the time, people have a go at you because you have gone for the ad hominem option immediately.

Many nicknames have been born throughout this saga, some affectionate, some ironic, some insulting. For instance - Fat Salary, Chuckie Cheese, Agent Whyte, Vicky the Viking... :lol:

Again i have to ask what the f**k are you on about?

What the f**k are you on about?

That makes absolutely no sense at all...

Makes perfect sense - let's see these occasions where I've had a go at you.

Or to simplify - either back up your claim, or fúck off, you slimy little lying weasel. Yet again, you drag yourself out of the cellar and the quality on here goes through the fucking floor.

as much as the current situation causes concern, both sides of the argument king and the uof and the rangers board use fear as a weapon to sway the supporters. king and the uof with their continued pressing of the board over the future of murray park and ibrox and the rangers board with their own form of armageddon on if supporters don't buy season tickets or they could be putting the club in a desperate position.

the board i'm sure will continue to help themselves regardless.

It's not just fear - it's a lack of information, and an amount of spin that could send ibrox into orbit. None of this lot are willing to tell the whole truth about the matter - G&S hasn't opened his mouth at all for how long now? And he's supposed to be the saviour.

Makes perfect sense - let's see these occasions where I've had a go at you.

Or to simplify - either back up your claim, or fúck off, you slimy little lying weasel. Yet again, you drag yourself out of the cellar and the quality on here goes through the fucking floor.

it made absolutely no sense at all, just another angry rant from an angry man. ( a bit like what you've just posted)

it made absolutely no sense at all, just another angry rant from an angry man. ( a bit like what you've just posted)

If it still doesn't make sense to you, it's probably a good idea for you to enrol in some comprehension lessons and let the adults discuss in an adult manner.

If it still doesn't make sense to you, it's probably a good idea for you to enrol in some comprehension lessons and let the adults discuss in an adult manner.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Anyway, I think it would be entirely acceptable for me to fall out of love with the game if the team I have supported all my life ceased to exist entirely,

But dream on, because this just aint going to happen.

Well, by your logic on the club surviving liquidation - This can't happen - as long as there is anyone ready to 'reform' the club.

The trouble might well arise from multiple entities doing this, and each claiming the 'history' of Rangers 1873 - what could each do to deny the others?

Do you mean like the sale to Green?

...and what exactly would happen if that happened?

If the case detailed in the herald goes for Whyte against Green, then 'new' company at the time of liquidation had the same owner as the 'old' one.

- that would make the liquidator's postition very difficult, I would think.

I don't think I quoted the whole thing - It is worth chewing over:

Whyte partner banned after probe into £2m asset switch
Martin-William-wee.jpg
Senior News Reporter
Saturday 17 May 2014

A BUSINESS partner of disgraced former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has been banned from being a director in Britain for five years.

24255453.jpg
CRAIG WHYTE: Came under fire during ownership of Rangers.

But in a rare move, Aiden Earley has been given sanction to remain for the time being as a director of Sevco 5088 Limited, the firm that bought the liquidated assets of Rangers oldco.

It is understood this is connected to his joint court battle with Mr Whyte as directors of Sevco 5088 over the ownership of Rangers.

It has emerged that the directorship ban for the 46-year-old came into force in February after a seven-month fight to clear his name with the Insolvency Service (IS).

The ban came after the IS found more than £2 million in assets were switched out of three companies on the same day and out of the possible clutches of creditors as they entered voluntary liquidation, to other firms he was in control of.

In October, last year, auditors Deloitte flagged up the legal battle over ownership, saying it was a key uncertainty hanging over the Ibrox business. Rangers have consistently said Mr Whyte's claims have no merit.

Mr Whyte has always insisted he was the main driver behind the Sevco 5088, the firm that bought the assets and business of RFC 2012 plc he had put into administration and is now in liquidation.

Days after the sale, the assets - which were bought for £5.5m in June 2012 - were transferred to a different company called Sevco Scotland, which then became The Rangers Football Club.

Mr Whyte's main argument is that the transfer was illegal and Sevco 5088 remained the rightful owner of the club's assets.

Forms lodged with Companies House that appear to show Mr Whyte and Mr Earley were directors of Sevco 5088 were referred to police by legal firm Pinsent Masons.

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green, who fronted the Sevco consortium, denied in April last year that Mr Whyte or Mr Earley were involved in Sevco 5088 and said the documents were not valid.

But Mr Whyte produced recordings of a conversation between the pair, where Mr Green admitted he had told him: "You are Sevco, that's what we are saying."

Documents relating to Mr Whyte and Mr Earley's directorship remain lodged in Companies House.

The IS confirmed that while the directorship ban is in force, Mr Earley is allowed to remain as a director of Sevco 5088 Limited, a position expected to be reviewed in August.

Mr Earley, who as a teenager was dubbed ­Goldfinger in the City as investors believed he had the Midas touch, was made personally bankrupt in 1989 with debts of around £1m.

He had been linked to Whyte and Rangers, initially through a bizarre tie-up with the Surrey non-league football club Banstead Athletic, which he sponsored through his business Regenesis, and which was mooted as the site for a possible feeder academy for Rangers.

In February 2002 the club ­chairman and owner Terry Molloy, who confirmed he and Mr Earley were having discussions about being joint owners, denied receiving a £250,000 payment from Rangers, after the transaction was flagged up by the club's administrators.

"Aiden Earley has an interest in Banstead. Where any money comes from I don't know: you would have to ask him," Mr Molloy said at the time.

According to IS documents, investigators found that the assets switch on three companies Wood Hall Realisations Ltd, C4E Realisations Limited and Set Meals Realisations Limited resulted in creditors losing over £2m.

so many jackals ... If the sale from Sevco 5088 to Sevco Scotland is deemed to be null, then the new owners of the assets would be this mob:

Commenting on the Company’s prospects for 2014 Chief Executive Officer Doug Ware said, ‘As we enter our 60th year as a listed company it appears that the global economy is recovering with sustained growth now in the UK. I am pleased that we will soon be seeking to lift the suspension of our shares and we expect to be making an exciting series of announcements of new ventures in property, the media sector as well as further developments regarding our current portfolio. We have active discussions with new partners both in the UK and internationally where we will be targeting our efforts in looking for high growth opportunities in emerging markets. I’m hopeful that 2014 will be a good year for Worthington’.

About Worthington Group Plc ("Worthington")

Worthington (LSE:WRN) is a British investment company that this year celebrates its 60th anniversary as a London Stock Exchange main market listed company. The company has five areas of investment focus: traditional manufacturing, property, litigation claims, new economy and emerging markets.

In particular Worthington believes that extraordinary shareholder returns can be achieved by expanding its high return litigation portfolio and by acquiring tangible assets in areas of the world that are currently out of favour. By offering to purchase these assets in exchange for its London Stock Exchange fully listed Sterling paper, Worthington believes that temporarily illiquid assets can be acquired for a fraction of their face value or ultimate worth once conditions improve.

Douglas Ware, CEO Worthington Group Plc.

END

That was their most recent statement to the Stock Exchange. This is their website, so you can find out all about them:

http://worthingtongroupplc.com/

:huh:

how do the fans break through this wall and change things, they can't, is it their fault for this?.

Easy! Just buy shares in Worthington grp PLC*, currently available at a knock-down price:

worthington_group.png

*Okay, so there is a little gossip on the markets about a small irregularity in the pension fund they manage (£3m missing)

but if they win their case against Green, you are a shareholder in the company who owns the assets! (subject to further litigation)

Aye, very good Umbungo, that's the best i've heard about Whyte," he stepped up to the plate", very good indeed and top marks to you for such inventiveness. Rather more realistic is the fact he was in it solely for himself, not anyone else, irrespective of what damage he did too many. But hey as i said top marks for inventiveness.

Still never sure if you're being facetious or trying to make up for your own error of judgement on Whyte, but the vitriol you reserve for him alone is misguided and laughable.

He was handed the controls of a runway train and the options he had were extremely limited, liquidation was already inevitable at that point, imo.