Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As much fun as this thread is i am away out to climb Conic Hill...Now should i take my golf trophy with me or not? Did i mention i won yesterday?

What side are you going in from? Balmaha or Dryman? How heavy is your trophy? We need facts No.8 dammit.

You will notice how there are no neutrals on this thread, I think we can both agree that you are either pro-Rangers or you hate them with a passion, which is fair enough.

You will also notice there are certain posters who do not really get angry, I am talking about guys like AB and MT and my friendly Peterhead fan here, nobody ever accuses them of getting angry because that would be silly, they are calm lads who keep their shit together.

You on the other hand...well there is a very good reason why people keep taking the piss out of your rage, you may choose to take this on board, I for one hope you do not, I find you highly entertaining just as you are.

Well I find your constant lies and need to believe I'm angry hilarious. How sad do you need to be that pretending someone is angry is entertaining to you?

The word 'cheat' or 'cheating' was never mentioned, this is just your head in the sand opinion, so I agree, so what? it is irrelevant.

No unfair competitive advantage gained was however in the report, which is completely relevant.

So "serious and long-term rule breaking" isn't the same as "cheating"?

Rangers had to resort to underhand tax dodges to remunerate players and then hide the evidence of this to keep up with/ ahead of their rivals, which looks like using it to "gain an unfair competitive advantage" to me. But hey, it's just us ps & ds who are out to noise you guys up!!

It's really only the head-in-the-sand rangers fans who are struggling for relevance that are bringing the laughter upon themselves by continuing to give the shysters their money. They try to defend it by saying it's the same club whilst taking their money and lining their own pockets, and when the shit hits the fan again they will all walk away considerably richer!

This should have been the opportunity to get the Big Hoose in order, but all you have done is blame everyone else and deflect attention away from Greene Ahmed et al and let them get away with it! Only got yourselves to blame

They thought EBT`s were possibly dodgy, in the end they were not, that fear was unfounded as was the deliberately not filling out the correct paperwork, are we forgetting the whole point of the SPL tribunal was to prove that Rangers were fielding players who were by the rules not properly registered? in this regard it failed totally.

They were not as LNS stated gaining any 'unfair advantage'

What Rangers did was use a legal tax avoidance scheme to pay players more money than their rivals, which was in the end ok.

What Rangers did do was deliberately fail to make payment to HMRC for a relatively short period, this was a separate issue, however if you think I am going to be preached at by a Hearts fan who's club were guilty of spending way out of their means for years and who to this day celebrate the spoils of that crime with all yer 5-1 guff then you have another think coming, away with you.

you can't really believe any of that pish?

(I'll probably concede the Hearts angle, mind you)

Well I find your constant lies and need to believe I'm angry hilarious. How sad do you need to be that pretending someone is angry is entertaining to you?

You really need to calm down young sir, just go with the flow and remember that while everyones opinions are different, that doesn't make them lies.

You really need to calm down young sir, just go with the flow and remember that while everyones opinions are different, that doesn't make them lies.

Hmm. That would possibly be the case if the things stated were in fact opinions. But claiming that rangers didn't cheat - that's a lie. Claiming I'm angry - that's a lie - even if you think I'm angry, stating I am when all you have is an opinion is a lie. Opinions are things like, "I think forever_blue's gif is awesome". HTH.

Hmm. That would possibly be the case if the things stated were in fact opinions. But claiming that rangers didn't cheat - that's a lie. Claiming I'm angry - that's a lie - even if you think I'm angry, stating I am when all you have is an opinion is a lie. Opinions are things like, "I think forever_blue's gif is awesome". HTH.

chill oot

I'm not, thanks for your concern, though. You seem to be totally lacking in empathy. I wish you the best of luck with that, it can't be easy.

Strange. Sevco fans seem to universally have no empathy. This is worthy of further study. I wonder if ASAB will give me a grant.

^^^^pish patter