Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No.

You are not allowed to include money from ST for games which have not yet been played, this is detailed as deferred income separately in the accounts, which is why the amount you see is £6.4M

The £13.2M (from the full accounts not interims) was income from ST`s, gate receipts and hospitality for season 12/13 only.

Yet the accounts cover 13 months Tedi.................

£6.4 M from the first year, and from your own Rangersstandard crown re the second

So, at 30 June, £6.9M of season tickets had been sold, £2.4M was to be collected under payment plans, and £4.5M had been received in cash

£6.4 (1st year) + £6.9 M (2nd year to the end of the a/c period) = £13.3.

Rounding off, that is the amount you claim for one year.

Chuckles said all this at the time ffs.

All I can say is that you are wrong on this point.

You are simply not allowed to include revenue from ST`s for matches which have not yet been played, it was clearly listed as deferred income in the interim accounts, of course the other thing that shows your assumption up to be wrong is the fact that the club would have received more money after December 2012 from match day ticket sales.

The £13.2M was for 12/13 season only.

Tedi, ffs, you have been duped all the way, are now wary as Hell, yet still swallow the Party line.

Right.

I assume you are refferring to

Deferred income comprises season tickets, sponsorship, hospitality and other elements of income which have been received in advance and will be recognised as revenue as the season progresses.

which was £8.1M.

So if the season sales for the games still to be played as at Dec 2012 were still to be taken into account, the total would have been what? £18M? Plus the lucrative hospitality. Plus the Sponsorship? £13M less a generous 1/2 season = £6.5M, take away from £8.1M = £1.6M.

The hospitality fees were huge (getting bigger :D) and you add the sponsors, and you actually believe they added up to £1.6 M from Dec to the end of the season.

Jeeeesus.

How far through the season is December?

It was 13 months Tedi, 2 fecking years :)

It is nothing to do with the party line or any other such nonsense.

It is merely a simple fact that you are not allowed to include income from ST` for matches which have not yet been played in your accounts as revenue, any such income must be listed as deferred income, this is pretty basic stuff, every other club is the same.

The £13.2M did not include a penny of ST money for the 13/14 season.

20 secs to google...

In our current financial year, which ends on June 30, we will have had two seasons' season tickets, because next year's season tickets will go on sale in May.

If you are saying CF is admissible, so then will the Records interview with Charles.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-rangers-finances-are-fantastically-1407015

Includes other such purlers as

Green told TalkSPORT today: "Ticketus don't have any involvement whatsoever. They were involved with Craig Whyte, which caused a problem, and previously to that David Murray used them when he was running the club.

"They are no way involved. The season ticket money this year came into the club and that's sat in the bank.

"Rangers is in such a fantastically strong position without the IPO (stock market launch)."

He added: "The club has got cash, it's still got no debts. In terms of the monthly requirements for cash, we can't run out of money

lol, not much point in c+p'ing more, the whole thing is a dream, including the 'Rangeritus' :D

THE Ibrox chief said: "I am Rangers. I'm running that club, I'm making the decisions and I'm going to protect that club with my life."

Charles%20Green.jpg
Rangers chief Charles Green meets Rangers fans at Ibrox

RANGERS chief executive Charles Green has described the club's financial position as "fantastically strong" as he seeks to mastermind a return to the Champions League.

The Third Division club announced earlier this month they would seek admission to the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange. Green hopes the realigning of their finances following the liquidation of the oldco will be completed before Christmas.

He insisted Rangers are in a sound financial situation and maintained that links with Ticketus, who struck a controversial agreement with former owner Craig Whyte, are in the past.

Green told TalkSPORT today: "Ticketus don't have any involvement whatsoever. They were involved with Craig Whyte, which caused a problem, and previously to that David Murray used them when he was running the club.

"They are no way involved. The season ticket money this year came into the club and that's sat in the bank.

"In our current financial year, which ends on June 30, we will have had two seasons' season tickets, because next year's season tickets will go on sale in May.

"By the end of June we'll have collected, so I'll have another pile of cash before this (financial) year ends.

"Rangers is in such a fantastically strong position without the IPO (stock market launch)."

Clarifying his use of "I", Green added: "I am Rangers. I'm running that club, I'm making the decisions and I'm going to protect that club with my life. No one's ever going to abuse it.

"I've started to catch Rangers-itis. What I do see now is an opportunity to finish it and take it back to greatness.

"I won't leave before Champions League music's playing at Ibrox. But I've already changed my mind once, so it may be I end up changing my mind until we win it (the Champions League)."

Green says the player wage bill has been cut from £27million to under £7m and that Rangers are in rude health.

He added: "The club has got cash, it's still got no debts. In terms of the monthly requirements for cash, we can't run out of money."

, you cannot include income twice in 2 different set of accounts, don't be daft.

There has only been one set of accounts. Do you think this is like buses? Don't issue any for a few years then suddenly two in one year?

It was an interim Tedi, a fecking trading statement. NOT accounts........

It doesn't say that.

Aye WRK waaaaaaay ahead of you as normanl ;)

Aye WRK waaaaaaay ahead of you as normanl ;)

He isn't. It says 'SON of' followed by what may or may not be an 's'. How do you know he's not referring to his faither and so the megaphone is actually the property of 'Son of Sean'? You Ps&Ds just love making assumptions based on the flimsiest evidence.

You still cannot just make stuff up in them, ffs don't be bloody daft.

anyway £26.3M in match day income to Dec 2013, proves you got this all entirely wrong, now as the WKR said, time for you to put the shovel down.

£26.3M in match day income

I was talking re season books, not pies, scarves, away ticket income walk ups and hospitality etc etc etc :)

If you had indeed raised that much, why are you skint? ('s ok, P+D's know this one)

This 'business review' Tedi.............. who supplied it? Is it binding? Or is it like the actual accounts and signed off with the caveat of being a going, lol, concern?

He isn't. It says 'SON of' followed by what may or may not be an 's'. How do you know he's not referring to his faither and so the megaphone is actually the property of 'Son of Sean'? You Ps&Ds just love making assumptions based on the flimsiest evidence.

^^^ Kincardine says Houston stole it from a cafflik :blink:

^^^ Kincardine says Houston stole it from a cafflik :blink:

Only if you are sufficiently bigoted and small-minded to regard 'Sean' as a 'cafflick' name. I suspect you may be.

Edited to add: I am sure we had some Plastic ranging on here a year back because the people involved in some sort of Rangers enquiry all had what he called, "*** names". Note to Keith, I used the 'h' word as I was quoting rather than using a term of abuse.

Edited by The_Kincardine

For a group of fans secure in their club's status and, as per their preferred slogan, disinterested in what anybody else thinks, these berrz spend an inordinate amount of time on here trying to convince, well somebody, that everything's going to be OK. :lol:

For a group of fans secure in their club's status and, as per their preferred slogan, disinterested in what anybody else thinks, these berrz spend an inordinate amount of time on here trying to convince, well somebody, that everything's going to be OK. :lol:

Yup. That's half the thread. The other half is Ps&Ds pointing and laughing at us, Without either the thread would be useless. Now what's your point? or are you just doing your, 'stating the obvious' shite again? Maybe you're just waiting for another opportunity to spill your guts about how you were ritually abused by Rangers fans.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Are you now trying to claim the £70.7M figure is not real, are you now trying to claim that the interim accounts for this year were just made up? documents released to the stock exchange....really is this what you are suggesting to try and dig yourself out of this hole you have dug?

Walk away wunf, or at least be a man and admit you made a cvnt of it.

just made up? documents released to the stock exchange

:)

The Directors are responsible for preparing the half-yearly financial report

^^ you tell me Tedi, are you backing 'The Directors'?

And yes, you do lie in documents released to the AIM.

Rangers Football Club, formed in Scotland in 1872, is one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. The Club's loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK, with over 38,000 having been sold for the current season. Playing at the 51,082 seater Ibrox Stadium and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades. This world class stadium, training infrastructure and a loyal and passionate global fanbase provide an excellent foundation for the Rangers Group.

Currently the Club is competing in Division 3 of the SFL, though it is the intention of the Directors and the manager for the Club to return to top level football as soon as possible. The history, facilities and ambition of the Club are such that the Club remains a desirable destination for foreign and domestic players alike. The first team squad is managed by Ally McCoist, the former Rangers forward, who remains the Club's all-time leading goal scorer.

Only if you are sufficiently bigoted and small-minded to regard 'Sean' as a 'cafflick' name. I suspect you may be.

Edited to add: I am sure we had some Plastic ranging on here a year back because the people involved in some sort of Rangers enquiry all had what he called, "*** names". Note to Keith, I used the 'h' word as I was quoting rather than using a term of abuse.

Sean isn't a cafflick name, but it is a cafflik spelling :)

Sean isn't a cafflick name, but it is a cafflik spelling :)

You are getting even more ridiculous.

? all my mates called thus in the 70's were spelled as 'Shawn' , 2 of them.

Folk I knew from 'across the road' were spelled as ''Sean''., more than 2 of them.

Sean/Shawn who gives a f**k. I have said many a time that the folk who raise religion as a topic on here are almost invariably Celtic fans. You are just confirming that. The rest of us care not whether Craig Houston's megaphone belonged to 'Son of Sean' or 'Son of Shawn' but you clearly do. Fuxake. He may even be, "Son of Sigourney Weaverr".

Nice to see your Plastic credentials laid bare: Assumption, conjecture with an admix of religious prejudice.