Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just like those diddies that harp on about 54 titles won by some cheats that no longer exist. Rather amusing doesn't cover it tbh.

My favourite is the zoomer on here who went as far as to claim 56.

terrible weather the day lads eh?warm but clammy, just horrible.

shields- come on wrk dont forget i will need my heart and hand and sword aswell.

Ha, silly me. Imagine thinking that, what with this being an Internet forum, we could converse in the here and now - not harp back to some parochial squabble in the 17th Century. :rolleyes:

No deflection at all. The 54 domestic titles we have won is the most of any professional football club in world football and is seen as a world record TODAY!!

What FB is talking about is a lesser club who won a trophy before most of us were even born...and only due to a linesman not flagging at least one off side goal.

No deflection at all. The 54 domestic titles we have won is the most of any professional football club in world football and is seen as a world record TODAY!!

What FB is talking about is a lesser club who won a trophy before most of us were even born...and only due to a linesman not flagging at least one off side goal.

Unless you're as old as youngsy, a large chunk of those titles were won before you were born too.

Deal with it, baldy. ;)

Ha, silly me. Imagine thinking that, what with this being an Internet forum, we could converse in the here and now - not harp back to some parochial squabble in the 17th Century. :rolleyes:

Parochial squabble??? I thought it was a pan European war blah blahblah.

Nothing wrong at all with keeping history alive through verse and song. My wife always knows i ve had enough when the Haughs O Cromdale goes on. lol

well if you know the words norman , feel free to join in

altogether now ......

;)

Aberdeen have signed 3x players already. What's keeping McCoist? Why hasn't he got Boyd and MiIler signed? There surely isn't any problem with his budget is there? Ach, I suppose there's plenty time. Not as if they have any Euro games imminent.

Aberdeen have signed 3x players already. What's keeping McCoist? Why hasn't he got Boyd and MiIler signed? There surely isn't any problem with his budget is there? Ach, I suppose there's plenty time. Not as if they have any Euro games imminent.

suppose with motherwell pipping use to second , adams has to move fast with those european qualifiers being a bit closer :rolleyes:

Unless you're as old as youngsy, a large chunk of those titles were won before you were born too.

Deal with it, baldy. ;)

Nobody is as old as Youngsy.

The point is the 54th title was won in my life time.

Maybe oneday you'll see your club win their 54th. You will have to live to Youngsys age or thereabouts

suppose with motherwell pipping use to second , adams has to move fast with those european qualifiers being a bit closer :rolleyes:

I keep forgetting that Well won 2nd place, i suppose i just got so used to the Sheepies bleating on about 2nd place all season.