Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"By October, last year, RIFC had spent £600,000 contesting the claim by Mr Whyte and Mr Earley."

Michty me, that money could have paid the team manager for 36 weeks.

The f**k did they spend that on, as far as i know it's not even been to court yet.

And people wonder where the cash has went...

What part was untrue?

There's no point when you're in this mode tbh..

You'll end up embarrassing yourself by coming out with some total nonsense like turning over Rosenberg is the equivalent of beating Falkirk.

You'll end up embarrassing yourself by coming out with some total nonsense like turning over Rosenberg is the equivalent of beating Falkirk.

Nice deflection, almost Bennettesque but not quite.

Rangers were the better team for long periods in that game. Rangrs created the better more clear cut chances. All that and we had arguably our best three players missing and others struggling and not 100%

Nice deflection, almost Bennettesque but not quite.

The first two posts there give an idea what was being discussed - the gist being that No.8 doesn't think rangers were all that bad in the Semi-final. An opinion shared by few outside the peepul. My personal opinion is that they tried hard, created little, and that little was squandered. Result never in doubt, and my money on the Arabs -1 was always safe.

Strangely, with the different names your lot lay claim to, Killie have never beaten any of them. Just "depleted" rangers, "injury-ravaged" rangers, and the like.

Three players struggling? Others not 100%? What a shame they didn't have a bigger squad to choose from, eh? Maybe the SFA should have helped redress the balance - let them play the Semi on their own ground, or something? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

could you give me the wage total for last season and a break down of every player with what they earn, including youth players?.

could you also provide proof of wage increases/step-ups for players for next season since wallace's financial revue of the club?.

if you could be so kind. ;)

but lets see if rangers do sign new players in the next few weeks, i'm sure you would need to do a complete rethink on your stuttering assumption above if the club starts bringing in new faces. give it a few days since the big eggs at the club are currently off on holiday and some could manage a holiday in the usa, now how could they afford that?.

Not a question that ever bothered fans of the old club - remind me how that went for them? :lol:

The first two posts there give an idea what was being discussed - the gist being that No.8 doesn't think rangers were all that bad in the Semi-final. An opinion shared by few outside the peepul. My personal opinion is that they tried hard, created little, and that little was squandered. Result never in doubt, and my money on the Arabs -1 was always safe.

Strangely, with the different names your lot lay claim to, Killie have never beaten any of them. Just "depleted" rangers, "injury-ravaged" rangers, and the like.

Three players struggling? Others not 100%? What a shame they didn't have a bigger squad to choose from, eh? Maybe the SFA should have helped redress the balance - let them play the Semi on their own ground, or something? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

created little ? we missed the two best chances of the game. on another day we would have won the tie it just wasnt to be , happens at times. we werent great , neither where utd however we were probably the better team on the day and in the second half in particular had more posession of the ball. but utd were far more clinical .

how can you argue with that ? it was how the game went and as for your "rest of scottish football thinks" patter , i am pretty sure this is how the game was discussed as in the media, phone ins and on the forum in the aftermath. such a biter one norman

could you give me the wage total for last season and a break down of every player with what they earn, including youth players?.

could you also provide proof of wage increases/step-ups for players for next season since wallace's financial revue of the club?.

if you could be so kind. ;)

but lets see if rangers do sign new players in the next few weeks, i'm sure you would need to do a complete rethink on your stuttering assumption above if the club starts bringing in new faces. give it a few days since the big eggs at the club are currently off on holiday and some could manage a holiday in the usa, now how could they afford that?.

Why would I need a stuttering rethink??????????? - the rogues and scum at Ibroke always spend more than they can afford - that's why you're up the swanneee AGAIN. Who gives a fook is the attitude just spend spend spend

after reading all that from the herald.what are the team that plays at ibrox really called.? some amount of company names in there is there no. :blink:

The club is called The Rangers, formerly known as Sevco Scotland. They are owned by Rangers International.

Charlie Telfer wants to leave. He is not good enough for the first team and imo never will be.

We have brought through Aird..Crawford and McLeod from the youth team and it looks like Gallagher will get a run of games next season

Charlie Adam ? craphead2.gif

You know and i know i never said that abput Rosenboyrg and falkirk.

Rangers created the better chances..Rangers had more of the ball..Rangers failed miserably in front of goal. United got a wee break with a deflection and when our second choice keeper fucked up.

United got the breaks...Rangers didn't ... United went through.

WRK claiming his United -1 was never in doubt is as ridiculous as it comes. There was nothing in it until Simonsen(sp) fucked up

lots of lawyers / legal advice type fees long before anything reaches courts nowdays......and I would imagine that it would be QCs involved in this (?).....big money for someone .

........and is Chuckie's 'Paki friend' (copyright Charles Green) not still awaiting his day in court ?

You know and i know i never said that abput Rosenboyrg and falkirk.

Rangers created the better chances..Rangers had more of the ball..Rangers failed miserably in front of goal. United got a wee break with a deflection and when our second choice keeper fucked up.

United got the breaks...Rangers didn't ... United went through.

WRK claiming his United -1 was never in doubt is as ridiculous as it comes. There was nothing in it until Simonsen(sp) fucked up

Erm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26898652

Rangers possession 49% Dundee Utd possession 51%, Utd had more of the ball

Rangers shots at goal 12 with 3 on target Dundee Utd 10 shots at goal 6 on target, truly abysmal accuracy from Rangers.

9 corners for Rangers and only the one for Utd, Rangers statistically won that argument by lumping the ball into the box at every opportunity in the hope it would work. :lol:

I can't remember where I read that Utd had more successful passes than Rangers especially in their opponents half and Rangers passed the ball more in their own half.

It must have been a different fixture you remember. :rolleyes:

And who could possibly argue with all those smilies.....

Another famous conquest for Norman lol

Erm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26898652

Rangers possession 49% Dundee Utd possession 51%, Utd had more of the ball

Rangers shots at goal 12 with 3 on target Dundee Utd 10 shots at goal 6 on target, truly abysmal accuracy from Rangers.

9 corners for Rangers and only the one for Utd, Rangers statistically won that argument by lumping the ball into the box at every opportunity in the hope it would work. :lol:

I can't remember where I read that Utd had more successful passes than Rangers especially in their opponents half and Rangers passed the ball more in their own half.

It must have been a different fixture you remember. :rolleyes:

if you read it i said in the 2nd half we had more posession.

possession is irrelevant since its what you do with the ball when in possession, pass backs back and fore from keeper to center back is possession all the same. pointless passes across the back four without attempting a move forward is also possession.

you win games by goals, your post like many of your others is a non point while stating the obvious.

Well tell that to No8 who is whimpering on and on about his deluded memory that Rangers were the better side and had more chances. :bairn