Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By the looks of that page it has to be VanguardBears. I did write them a message but it hasn't been put on their page yet .... No doubt i ll be put back on the 'Hit List' :rolleyes:

lol, just noticed they have posted D'Artangans ''12th man'' speech from a few years ago :D

A LEADING Rangers fan has reported Ibrox investor Sandy Easdale to the financial authorities over alleged insider dealing.Mark Dingwall, former chairman of the Rangers Supporters Trust, claims Easdale made a paper profit from buying shares on the back of knowledge in a statement to the BBC to which he should not have been privy.

".....leading......." What does Dingwall "lead", exactly ? If any staunch Sevco brown-brogue wearers believe he is the man to follow follow, then they are truly batshit crazy.

"Repugnant fat thief" does have a certain charm about it though.

They deid ! :lol:

WRK gets a hard time for only posting on Rangers threads. I believe he has at least attempted to post on Killie threads. I looked at your profile and as far as i could see every thread you have posted on has been about the Rangers. Since 2007 you have only just over 700 posts but every one about one club. Rangers Football Club.

WRK gets a hard time for only posting on Rangers threads. I believe he has at least attempted to post on Killie threads. I looked at your profile and as far as i could see every thread you have posted on has been about the Rangers. Since 2007 you have only just over 700 posts but every one about one club. Rangers Football Club.

Pleasing.

Perhaps he posts about different things of different forums, you know, like you? You never post about jigaboos on P&B but you are quite the racist bigot elsewhere.

How creepy.

When he reaches 1000 posts, shall we have a party?

He's also got thousands of posts on black and white army. Think he just comes on here to wind up fans of "The Newcunto FC".

Seems like he's doing a good job tbh.

Lex can be a right cvnt at times and he obviously hates the OF but I have 1000 x more respect for someone like him as he posts and defends about his own club on an open forum where your opinions are open to real scrutiny from fans of other clubs, shull posting 1000`s of times on B & W army really means nothing, it is quite a weak approach to supporting a team.

So if you don't spend your time defending your team online you're less of a fan? :lol:

The majority of fans probably do not come anywhere near football forums, but shull does, according to Aberdeenbud his contribution is 1000`s of posts to nodding dogs on B & W army, never seen the point in this which is why I rarely post of FF and never post on RM but then again I do not spend my online time posting endless drivel about someone else's team, we are quite different.

Just endless drivel in general.

Also I'm not sure what's 'weak' about how he supports his team?

Edited by MikeyWellFan

I thought that was obvious, he is obviously motivated to post 1000`s of times about his team but not where these posts are open to real scrutiny, nodding dogs on B & W army do not count mate.

I wouldn't say that's down to fear of scrutiny but just personal preference.

I don't post on Steelmen as I dislike the closed-mindedness of single team forums, some people do though.

The people who support their teams are those who buy season tickets, attend games regulary and buy the merchandise.

Not bashing away on a keyboard heroically at a computer screen ffs :lol:

The people who support their teams are those who buy season tickets, attend games regulary and buy the merchandise.

Not bashing away on a keyboard heroically at a computer screen ffs :lol:

Take that back he's a strong fan that defends his team against all scrutiny.

The majority of fans probably do not come anywhere near football forums, but shull does, according to Aberdeenbud his contribution is 1000`s of posts to nodding dogs on B & W army, never seen the point in this which is why I rarely post of FF and never post on RM but then again I do not spend my online time posting endless drivel about someone else's team, we are quite different.

Did Aberdeenbud say that the posters on BAWA are nodding dogs? That would suggest there is no debate or discussion on there and everyone just sits in agreement with the OP.

I thought that was obvious, he is obviously motivated to post 1000`s of times about his team but not where these posts are open to real scrutiny, nodding dogs on B & W army do not count mate.

Only in the fictional world you inhabit where fan forums are full of nodding dogs.

Open to real scrutiny?

again, you seem to suggest that if you post on your own teams forum then its some closed shop where the other posters just pat each other on the back.

why do you keep using this nodding dogs term, as if it some how validates your point.

what is your point?