Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

its even more annoying when the match you have to watch includes 90 minutes of the ball getting hopelessley punted up the park

Thankfully, being a Motherwell supporter, I am only subjected to silky, dazzling football.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

it parallels almost every religion which will have its fair share of nut jobs and extremists

That would be fair enough if we were a religion but we are not...we are a football club.

Hearts at Ibrox. It is going to be the first game in years i have missed at Ibrox....Just checked again and my seats are available...Trying to stay strong but its not easy!!

What happened to "the fans are the club"? is it only some fans? The fans who are of the same thinking as you? The fans who actually support the club and turn up and spend their money? The fans who are trying to destroy this version of the club by throttling the life out of them? All the fans?

Sevco v. GorgieSevco at Ibrox on opening day of season.

Looks like Brother Ogilvie and His Schlong Slobberers are still doing all they can to assist TCFKAR in any way they can.

:huh:

yes as the promoted team our first game of the season was always going to be at Ibrox . hence why dundee are also at home and celtic would also have been at home if their game hadnt been postponed for some reason ?

true, i saw some hearts fans saying on their thread that their derbies might be moved to a friday due to some deal with alba?

Their is a championship Friday deal wi Alba.

It's 16 matches all non Rangers played on a Friday night slot.

Sky and BT have Rangers sewn up wi their deal

Edited by Gaz FFC

yes as the promoted team our first game of the season was always going to be at Ibrox . hence why dundee are also at home and celtic would also have been at home if their game hadnt been postponed for some reason ?

Parkhead isn't ready til September for football due to the Commonwealth games