Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not at all, I used to think this but then our esteemed and learned friend Hellbhoy QC put me and another poster right on the matter.

Now, how can you argue with that??

HBQC is what he is but what has his view got to do with my post? He is as wrong today as he was then.

You seem obssessed with HBQC. Using a post showing youngsy's extreme, but somewhat understandable, anger to have a dig at hb for something discussed previously is a bit much.

Youngsy does realise "Craig Whyte was Rangers"? :unsure:

To be fair if Whyte did act in a fraudulent manner Rangers Football Club plc would have been a victim of his fraud.

If CW was involved with CG's purchase of the assets where does that leave a BDO claim against Sevco Scotland?

You are just as despicable as him if you really believe what you are saying.

Maybe i was being a tad harsh on him, however maybe not, let me put it this way, i wish Whyte nothing but the worst in life, whatever that brings, hope that sits better with you, if not i can live with it. Or i'll put it another way, Whytes actions impacted on many peoples lives in a very negative way, so much so that the anger in many brings out such rash comments, however i won't apologise about them where Whyte is concerned.

To be fair if Whyte did act in a fraudulent manner Rangers Football Club plc would have been a victim of his fraud.

If CW was involved with CG's purchase of the assets where does that leave a BDO claim against Sevco Scotland?

another thing that gets me is.did craigyboy after handing over his quid,walk into ibrox and shout.right every cvnt oot,this is mines noo.

yous are all fired,including the accounts department.im running stealing everything do one.

And did you wish cancer on all those governments and bankers and investors that put people and countries in such dire straits? Peoples lives ruined with life savings destroyed. People being thrown out of jobs because of actions of some people?

Yes, if guilty, it is despicable what he done. But he was a representative of Rangers FC. What did the other directors do, like the hero John Greig, who's silence is deafening. Whyte isn' t the only one in the dock over your clubs mess.

Get some perspective into it and vent your anger in a more constructive way.

Wishing someone of cancer isn' t a great argument.

And did you wish cancer on all those governments and bankers and investors that put people and countries in such dire straits? Peoples lives ruined with life savings destroyed. People being thrown out of jobs because of actions of some people?Yes, if guilty, it is despicable what he done. But he was a representative of Rangers FC. What did the other directors do, like the hero John Greig, who's silence is deafening. Whyte isn' t the only one in the dock over your clubs mess. Get some perspective into it and vent your anger in a more constructive way.Wishing someone of cancer isn' t a great argument.

Everyone needs to get a grip. You cannot do harm by wishing it to happen. Youngsy is entitled to vent, more than entitled given the circumstances.

Concentrate on the fact Rangers were killed for nothing, it's a far better troll than faux offence.

Everyone needs to get a grip. You cannot do harm by wishing it to happen. Youngsy is entitled to vent, more than entitled given the circumstances.

Concentrate on the fact Rangers were killed for nothing, it's a far better troll than faux offence.

Fair enough. Enough said.

alex thomson @alextomo · 3h

HMRC on Rangers tax avoidance case : “We are naturally disappointed with today’s decision and are considering an appeal….

alex thomson @alextomo · 3h

“…we win around 80% of cases taken to litigation by the taxpayer.”

alex thomson @alextomo · 2m

HMRC say they have a month to seek leave to appeal to High Court in Scotland over Rangers Tax Case.

Regardless of the decision rangers effectively cheated Scottish and European football for well over a decade by avoiding tax.

What has happened is not a fair punishment, they are still due millions and are spending money irresponsibly within months of going out of business completely.

I'm not happy about Dunfermline cheating creditors either but at least we took the punishment and lived with it.

Rangers getting relegated has effectively stopped us getting into the championship and rebuilding and others have suffered also.

With this, cheating refs and the corrupt FA along with bigotry it's an absolute tragedy for Scottish society that rangers continue to exist.

Dunfermline were our big rivals last year, we were involved in a neck and neck title race as many on here predicted, I was keeping a close eye on our closest rivals and was getting a bit worried on how much the refs were helping them out.

In the end we narrowly pipped the brave wee townies to the title though, phew.

So you couldn't possibly know.

Glad we cleared that up.

Hopefully now that this has been settled, people can start to move on and this absolute abomination of a thread can be allowed to rest.

Far too many people became judge, jury and executioner after lapping up everything blogged by hate-mongers like RTC and Mad Phil.

Too much water under the bridge and as the good book says - an eye for an eye ....

Michael Johnston? Fúck him. It's getting close to the point where I would celebrate the man's untimely death. Every time you think he's hit bottom - abstaining in the Sevco debacle,KS, Hooky, "I own the word Killie", Young Killie, 7 figures to sell up - the horrible, horrible cúnt finds another way to kick the fans and the club in the balls and further lower our reputation.

Not caring about his health is one thing - actively wishing misfortune upon him because you believe him solely culpable for the liquidation of a football club is something entirely different.

Oh Norman....

Edited by bennett

Oh Norman....

Close, but no cigar. I really can't be arsed with another basic comprehension lesson, though god knows you need it. Let's just leave that wrote there and people can make their own mind up.

ETA : In fact, I invite anyone wanting to jump on Vicky's latest outrage bandwagon to go back and view the original conversation before they make themselves look as stupid as he/she/it has - again. Part quoting out of context might work at some level, but not with grown ups, unfortunately.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Regardless of the decision rangers effectively cheated Scottish and European football for well over a decade by avoiding tax.

What has happened is not a fair punishment, they are still due millions and are spending money irresponsibly within months of going out of business completely.

I'm not happy about Dunfermline cheating creditors either but at least we took the punishment and lived with it.

Rangers getting relegated has effectively stopped us getting into the championship and rebuilding and others have suffered also.

With this, cheating refs and the corrupt FA along with bigotry it's an absolute tragedy for Scottish society that rangers continue to exist.

THE BLUE VERMIN F.C. ( deceased ) NEVER GOT RELEGATED.

FFS !!