Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dunfermline were our big rivals last year, we were involved in a neck and neck title race as many on here predicted, I was keeping a close eye on our closest rivals and was getting a bit worried on how much the refs were helping them out.

In the end we narrowly pipped the brave wee townies to the title though, phew.

So you couldn't possibly know.

Glad we cleared that up.

Hopefully now that this has been settled, people can start to move on and this absolute abomination of a thread can be allowed to rest.

Far too many people became judge, jury and executioner after lapping up everything blogged by hate-mongers like RTC and Mad Phil.

Too much water under the bridge and as the good book says - an eye for an eye ....

Michael Johnston? Fúck him. It's getting close to the point where I would celebrate the man's untimely death. Every time you think he's hit bottom - abstaining in the Sevco debacle,KS, Hooky, "I own the word Killie", Young Killie, 7 figures to sell up - the horrible, horrible cúnt finds another way to kick the fans and the club in the balls and further lower our reputation.

Not caring about his health is one thing - actively wishing misfortune upon him because you believe him solely culpable for the liquidation of a football club is something entirely different.

Oh Norman....

Edited by bennett

Oh Norman....

Close, but no cigar. I really can't be arsed with another basic comprehension lesson, though god knows you need it. Let's just leave that wrote there and people can make their own mind up.

ETA : In fact, I invite anyone wanting to jump on Vicky's latest outrage bandwagon to go back and view the original conversation before they make themselves look as stupid as he/she/it has - again. Part quoting out of context might work at some level, but not with grown ups, unfortunately.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Regardless of the decision rangers effectively cheated Scottish and European football for well over a decade by avoiding tax.

What has happened is not a fair punishment, they are still due millions and are spending money irresponsibly within months of going out of business completely.

I'm not happy about Dunfermline cheating creditors either but at least we took the punishment and lived with it.

Rangers getting relegated has effectively stopped us getting into the championship and rebuilding and others have suffered also.

With this, cheating refs and the corrupt FA along with bigotry it's an absolute tragedy for Scottish society that rangers continue to exist.

THE BLUE VERMIN F.C. ( deceased ) NEVER GOT RELEGATED.

FFS !!

Far too many people became judge, jury and executioner after lapping up everything blogged by hate-mongers like RTC and Mad Phil.

Too much water under the bridge and as the good book says - an eye for an eye ....

Hmmmm - good book, is it? Using that as a reference now, Vicky?

It says quite a few things in there - some of which I'm sure would bring wee Bendarroch storming straight back before you could shout "Homophobia!".

Oh, I see - like any Bible quoter, you'll cherry-pick the line that suits your own view. Which, in this particular case, is the non-christian view, as opposed to what the man himself said about turning the other cheek.

You are a hypocrite Norman, plain and simple :-)

Explain how I am a hypocrite, Vicky.

Or get a grown-up to try. This could be entertaining.

I have no idea whether you are plain or not, but simple doesn't give a glimmer of the shining stupidity you bring to this forum.

Ouch you are hurting. You got the results you desired. Rangers have been posthumously vindicated. All is good. Cheer up.