Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

should have

could have

would have

dunt! dunt! daaah! captain hindsight says,

if this had known earlier that it wouldn't have been worth dm selling the club for a pound to a known fraud.

the next biggest debt was the one owed to the bank which was coming down each season.

how craig whyte dealt with the bank debt by borrowing money from ticketus was jawdropping and i believe turned the club around from one that was recovering to one on the brink, the torpedo was in the water.

craig whyte was sure he wasn't going to spend more than a pound on rangers and therefore he would make an absolute killing. all money including money for paye and ni was regarded as his and therefore profit made out of this venture.

it could be considered that duff and phelps over exaggerated the plight of rangers to ward of any serious buyer for the club and with the help of media and internet bloggers convinced the public that rangers were beyond any help. all so craig whyte could make his millions on defrauding the hmrc and when the club or rather the company plc went into administration and finally liquidation he could sell on the assets.

of course he knew everyone would be distracted by the big case rather than chase after him for the tax he owed.

Is that the result of several tins of blue and red alphabet soup swiftly followed by some strong laxatives, then typing up the outcome in the lavvy pan?

Edited by Ken Fitlike

WASSUP PUSSIES :)

I'm back from my wee holiday and much needed break from recycling regurgitated pish on this forum and ready to rip someone a new one :P .

I'm not going to go back through the many many pages of recycled regurgitated pish so will someone please get me up to speed on who I have been accused of being an alias and if any ? who got banned :lol: and any new fucknugget I should be aware of :rolleyes:

WASSUP PUSSIES :)

I'm back from my wee holiday and much needed break from recycling regurgitated pish on this forum and ready to rip someone a new one :P .

I'm not going to go back through the many many pages of recycled regurgitated pish so will someone please get me up to speed on who I have been accused of being an alias and if any ? who got banned :lol: and any new fucknugget I should be aware of :rolleyes:

Where have you been? Jail? A retreat? Or did you just forget your password or something?

You'd be better off posting elsewhere. This thread is going down the pan really quickly.

Twice due process has been carried out and found against HMRC. Given that then if I called any Rangers fans supporters of a bunch of tax cheating c***s please accept my humble apologises. Will revert to just calling you c***s from now on.

Accepted and reciprocated. :P

Twice due process has been carried out and found against HMRC. Given that then if I called any Rangers fans supporters of a bunch of tax cheating c***s please accept my humble apologises. Will revert to just calling you c***s from now on.

And the Wee Tax Case and the millions of unpaid taxes that went down the shitter with oldco?

It's okay, they're still cheating c***s.

And the Wee Tax Case and the millions of unpaid taxes that went down the shitter with oldco?

It's okay, they're still cheating c***s.

Take the wee tax case up with the 'hero'.

Ta....

i thought it was just one or two people that cried armageddon.

the sfa is not perfect but never to the level that figc have ever plummeted. but then italy has had world cup winning teams and many times champions in european club competitions which makes the grass greener over there for those with no morals.

Given that two of them are supposedly running the game to the benefit of Scottish football makes very relevant to the corruption within high office.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only just found out his wee team had a game

Celtics Champions League game was on 7 hours or so before sevcos multi million pound squad were thumped by a bunch of partime soccerballers in a development league that's 6 years older than sevco.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am genuinley gutted at this defeat :( heading to ibrox to throw my season ticket at the wall as we speak

Aye Johnny am sure we are deeply embarrassed by this pre season friendly result.

I was at Dens on Sunday watching the mighty Dee hammer Man City 2:0, this surely means they will win the Scottish Premier with ease next season.

I am raging tedi, raging i tell ya

#allyoot

I am raging tedi, raging i tell ya

#allyoot

Not as raging as i was after paying £25 for a ticket into Dens to see Man City saunter through a game without putting in a single tackle.

As for celtic Johnnybhoy. Last night was the first time i have seen them for a couple of years and they were utterly dreadful. The Icelandic Keeper was all over the place and they managed to score once and even that was a deflected shot with 5 minutes to go. Never mind i stuck £21 on them at 7/4 on at Half time ... Every little counts :thumsup2