Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2nd Mohsni bid seemingly knocked back.

I think given our financial state we should be accepting any offers over £5M, he would be an irreplaceable loss and is obviously worth at least double that, but there you go.

Italy's in the Euro zone, you know, Tedi.

A firm acquired by D&P and, I'm guessing, the previous employers of the blokes who did our administration.

You Rangers fans should be all over this.

If the fraud extends as far as the sale of assets by D&P then you should be campaigning to BDO to investigate and hopefully have the assets transfered back to Rangers FC.

Edited by stonedsailor

You Rangers fans should be all over this.

If the fraud extends as far as the sale of assets by D&P then you should be campaigning to BDO to investigate and hopefully have the assets transfered back to Rangers FC.

I think the Rangers fans are content to blame everything on Craig Whyte, regardless of whatever countervailing evidence there may be, and to then hope that somebody else does something about it for them without them having to lift a finger.

Given everything we've heard about the sheer dodginess of Whyte and co in the press, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else does do something about it. At which point the same fans who sat about doing nothing will pronounce it a massive victory for Rangers, totally absolving them of blame, and one in the eye for the rest of Scottish football.

Which it won't be, of course - it'll be responsible people trotting dutifully around after Rangers old and new with a mop, a dustpan and a brush like they were an incontinent little puppy. Which they kind of are.

Draft+Restructuring+Workstreams+Matrix+5

Draft+Restructuring+Workstreams+Matrix+5

So laid out in front of you is the plan to liquidate Rangers. The first thing to notice is the date, October 5th 2011.

Especially when you look at the key players:

CW-Craig Whyte

GW-Gary Withey

MCR-Duff and Phelps.

Now that's funny isn't it? Didn't Craig Whyte have to go to court to get Duff and Phelps appointed in February 2012? So why are they in the process back in October 2011?

Also, October 2011 stands out as the month Neil Doncaster secretly changed the TV deal so that a "Rangers" had to be in the top flight. Did Neil know about this then? Did the SFA? or did Craig and and the boys just draw all this up on a whim after no consultation with anyone?

Plus, did any creditors know this far back? Did the face painters and newsagents have any chance to save their money?

There is lots to pick the bones out of there dear friends.

And then there is the name "Project Charlotte", now I wonder why it is called that...

edKAQ.gif

You have to imagine the police are going to have to clean this crap up, because nobody else is going to.

As it is probably fraud and a very large case of fraud at that, other than the police who do you suggest should investigate this, given that this is why the police are employed as such. Many shareholders of the PLC are in contact with BDO regarding this and are asking questions about the, as of yet unconfirmed, settlement by Collyer Bristow of £24 million to the PLC. Collyer Bristow will not comment, at this time, as to whether this settlement is correct or not.

As it is probably fraud and a very large case of fraud at that, other than the police who do you suggest should investigate this, given that this is why the police are employed as such. Many shareholders of the PLC are in contact with BDO regarding this and are asking questions about the, as of yet unconfirmed, settlement by Collyer Bristow of £24 million to the PLC. Collyer Bristow will not comment, at this time, as to whether this settlement is correct or not.

The cops are certainly the correct people to investigate.

In the meantime, I expect the supporter group Jihad against HMRC, the SPFL and the BBC, amongst others, to continue unabated and I'll be surprised if it turns out that any one of you has so much as thought to write a letter to David Murray asking politely if you can have back some of the millions he and his mates embezzled received as loans as part of an entirely non-suspect tax avoidance scheme.

Edited by flyingrodent

In the meantime, I expect the supporter group Jihad against HMRC, the SPFL and the BBC, amongst others, to continue unabated and I'll be surprised if it turns out that any one of you has so much as thought to write a letter to David Murray asking politely if you can have back some of the millions he and his mates embezzled received as loans as part of an entirely non-suspect tax avoidance scheme.

I thought it would the SFO that would investigate a reputed fraud of this scale.

:lol: This should be interesting.. Doubt we will get too many straight yes or no answers mind.

I was talking to one last night who was telling me SDM is blameless in all this. He was duped by Whyte then hung out to dry by the '****** press'. When i pointed out that SDM had in fact advised Whyte to employ toxic Jack and his mediahouse organisation to wipe his google account therefore SDM must have known exactly what Whyte was about he just laughed and said...'Where did you read that ? In the ****** press.'

The people owed an apology are the creditors and the supporters. SDM can greet away to his wee hearts content in the press but at the end of the day it all started with him. Green and Whyte and their cohorts would never have got near our club it if had been run properly...dare i say it...Run the way celtic are run by Desmond. They do enough to try and stay just ahead of the rest of Scottish football and anything else is a bonus.

I was talking to one last night who was telling me SDM is blameless in all this. He was duped by Whyte then hung out to dry by the '****** press'. When i pointed out that SDM had in fact advised Whyte to employ toxic Jack and his mediahouse organisation to wipe his google account therefore SDM must have known exactly what Whyte was about he just laughed and said...'Where did you read that ? In the ****** press.'

The people owed an apology are the creditors and the supporters. SDM can greet away to his wee hearts content in the press but at the end of the day it all started with him. Green and Whyte and their cohorts would never have got near our club it if had been run properly...dare i say it...Run the way celtic are run by Desmond. They do enough to try and stay just ahead of the rest of Scottish football and anything else is a bonus.

Do you agree, racist, that if everything since CW bought the club for £1 fraudulently then the new club is a fraud and should be dealt with accordingly.

Rangers were killed by a fraudster.

Yes i can just see David Murray responding to such a request. Although to be fair i suppose it is a legitimate question for shareholders of the PLC to put to Murray, rather than any support group such as the Association or RST. Never knew there was a Rangers support group jihad though, not related to Angela Haggerty or McGillivan are you.