Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Also you're just a fucking taxi taxi driver so shut yer fucking fat trap and drive me to my destination and I may give you a tip. :1eye

He probably wouldn't let you into his cab...

They were too dumb to insist on cash up front like many of the old club's creditors. Honour and integrity is not something associated with Rangers or The Rangers, it's only something they bleat about.

Hi Dhenny :) , hows Goa and the weather is pishing it here with thunder storms due to arrive sometime tonight :bairn

Very good.

But the police have some serious questions to answer.

Timmy supposing the police refused to police about six games into the season causing a fixture congestion and also Rangers start to losing a huge wad of cash because they aren't getting income from games and the fuzz keep refusing to police until they get paid. The whole of Scottish football suffers because the leagues full amount of fixtures won't be fulfilled and then the league gets postponed halfway through the season and then fans from other clubs then start to demand a refund because it was postponed and then everyone suffers because Rangers are skinflint bassas.

Timmy supposing the police refused to police about six games into the season causing a fixture congestion and also Rangers start to losing a huge wad of cash because they aren't getting income from games and the fuzz keep refusing to police until they get paid. The whole of Scottish football suffers because the leagues full amount of fixtures won't be fulfilled and then the league gets postponed halfway through the season and then fans from other clubs then start to demand a refund because it was postponed and then everyone suffers because Rangers are skinflint bassas.

And?

Tax payers money is not to be used to help one football club.

Very good.

But the police have some serious questions to answer.

Don't take that creditors list as being definitive, there will be a lot of adjustments made to it when the PLC is formally liquidated. One of them may well be that the police were paid in agreement with the administrators, others will probably be any football debt and if and when the financial agreement with Collyer Bristow is confirmed that too will be part of the final statement at liquidation.

And?

Tax payers money is not to be used to help one football club.

It's Rangers we are posting about ffs :lol: . They got away with millions and millions of tax payers money and you're bleating about a few thousand to keep the orcs from destroying the local property.

No I am going on about what looks like corruption from strathclyde police in trying to help rangers football club while charging every other football club in Scotland. The police are a public body and are responsible to us. It us that pay their wages.

Don't take that creditors list as being definitive, there will be a lot of adjustments made to it when the PLC is formally liquidated. One of them may well be that the police were paid in agreement with the administrators, others will probably be any football debt and if and when the financial agreement with Collyer Bristow is confirmed that too will be part of the final statement at liquidation.

How much pence in the pound did they agree to ?, there isn't much in the creditors pot so the police might get a tenner back if they are lucky.

Anyhoo for the avoidance of doubt Youngsy, although you believe it to be the same club the police cannot take a dead club to court legally to get reimbursed. They can however take the new club to court if they decide to withhold money to police the new club seeing as the law legally recognises that club as a different entity in the eyes of the law.

How much pence in the pound did they agree to ?, there isn't much in the creditors pot so the police might get a tenner back if they are lucky.

Anyhoo for the avoidance of doubt Youngsy, although you believe it to be the same club the police cannot take a dead club to court legally to get reimbursed. They can however take the new club to court if they decide to withhold money to police the new club seeing as the law legally recognises that club as a different entity in the eyes of the law.

Yes but the police publicly stated that they had agreed a deal with the administrators.

No I am going on about what looks like corruption from strathclyde police in trying to help rangers football club while charging every other football club in Scotland. The police are a public body and are responsible to us. It us that pay their wages.

POLICE SCOTLAND FFS Timmy.

Yes but the police publicly stated that they had agreed a deal with the administrators.

How much money do you think the police can get from a club in liquidation ?, it's either agree to a share of the creditors pot or get fcuk all and nowt you can do about because the club is being wound up.

You're missing what i stated. Where did i state anything about the police taking anyone to court for reimbursement? Where did i state anything about old club, new club or same club? I stated that the creditors list shown will not be the definitive list when the PLC is formally liquidated, there will be adjustments and one of the adjustments may well be that the police received payment after agreement with the administrators, such is the need for policing at football grounds.

You're missing what i stated. Where did i state anything about the police taking anyone to court for reimbursement? Where did i state anything about old club, new club or same club? I stated that the creditors list shown will not be the definitive list when the PLC is formally liquidated, there will be adjustments and one of the adjustments may well be that the police received payment after agreement with the administrators, such is the need for policing at football grounds.

He seems to be deliberately missing the point.

Also you're just a fucking taxi taxi driver so shut yer fucking fat trap and drive me to my destination and I may give you a tip. :1eye

Yep and i can still afford to feed and house my family AND support my football club. You are a begging b*****d that pleads poverty everytime you are mocked about not going to games.

Oh and you are still wrong